Suikoden United and Infamous Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Spoiler] Ted Recruitment Script
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jean-Luc Godard

0 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hahahah alright i didn't realize it would be known.
anyway, i was lucky to have a save, so i went back and got ted! he is pretty wicked, just his defence is kinda low, but he is great!!
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alseid wrote:
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/suikoden_iii_secret_bios.txt
Cut and paste.

OMG this IS official right? :O i would love to see leknaat as the very very last boss would rock..but well just wait

Rebel of Babylon

1133304 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Woah, I didn't notice the Leknaat one on my initial read. If the current trend of two Suikoden games continues, it would take until the end of the PlayStation 5's lifespan to play the final Suikoden... unless it was a joke.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Suikoden X wasn't meant as Suikoden 10, it was meant as Suikoden Variable. Meaning Suikoden 'Whatever one is the last one'. Heh, so it might never ever appear, but I'm quite sure the writer of that means X as a variable. ^^

If you already knew that, my bad.... but it seems to me like you're thinking of it as Suikoden 10...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1133304 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, whenever I see what can be construed as a roman numeral next to the word "Suikoden" my mind will always think of it in those terms. Sometimes I can be a bit too linear in my thinking, but I'm working on that. :wink:

With the last Suikoden speculated as taking place in Harmonia, as well as containing the final confrontation between Yuber and Pesmerga, does anyone think Hikusaak could turn out to be that game's version of Luca Blight? I'm sure when we started playing Suikoden II, we had the idea that Luca Blight was going to be the final boss, only to find he was dispatched about half-way through the game. If it turns out Leknaat is the ultimate adversary in Suikoden "X" could a confrontation with Hikusaak also take place relatively early in the game, thus turning everybody's expectations on their side, leading into the revelation and confrontation with Leknaat.

It would be something if at least Tir McDohl made an return appearance, bringing the series full circle. (A deliberate analogy, yes, in reference to the Circle Rune)

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What's up with Yuber and Pesmerga?? I mean I would lie if I would say they arent mysterious but there are way better Characters and way more mysterious Characters...anyways this really is official im pretty sure that if it is that Leknaat will be a foe in a way because why would Konami say such a thing (unless its a Joke)..I mean I actually can see that if somebody crosses Leknaats way that she can get kinda evil. It also prettysuprised me by telling that she is Crontroling Fate :S

anyways the X is just some random Suikoden Game they didnt mean Suikoden 10 of course and I think thats pretty obvious

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

why not? i mean it is a good plot, the one you think is good, the one who helps and guides is the cause of all the problmes.
its like those cool rpgs where you get to kill "god" at the end

I love it. Its laughable because its unexpected. it makes sence also.
prehaps, thats how the ballance is achived?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Holy crap, did anyone else find the Misty Ship Master's voice really creepy?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: