Suikoden Utopian and Informational Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Sasarai
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tokuro

White Storms

22016 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Leon only got the secret to summon Yuber in the time of Dunan Unification War and that there is the need of a person with a strong rune (or a true rune). Leon probably needed the help of Jowy to do it, as Albert needed of Luc's help too. I don't think that the secret to summon something as powerfull as Yuber would be simply in a book, because it is something too strong. Maybe he just got lucky in finding a tip to do it and using his enormous influence he found more stuff. Most definitly we will never know the truth.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How would he get the information during the Dunan unification war? By that time he was the one summoning him.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sasarai109

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah but Yuber is just there at one point, isn't he? I think they say they got some re-inforcements and he's among them, or does it happen someway else? I don't recall seeing whom or what was needed to summon Yuber in SII, as it was done off screen. I think Yuber comes in before Leon or at the same time.

"For me to call someone my friend they must be equal to me in all respects"
Griffith- Berserk
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yuber comes in after leon joins jowy.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Leon uses Yuber to do what he wants, not what Jowy wants. At first Leon wanted what Jowy wanted but decided to help Riou after Jowy hesitated and failed to take Dunan several times.
Sasarai109

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Jowy did have Highland's best interests in mind but he ddi hesitate a lot, like with the arrow to kill Riou. I think Leon saw how Jowy couldn't go through with it and based his decisions on that.

Griffith- Berserk
Tokuro

White Storms

22016 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Xcuse me but where Sasarai get's in this part? this is his part of the forum right?

Edit: By the way my complete post is down there. Damn what is happening to my computer????

Last edited by Tokuro on Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Sasarai109

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah it's off topic but we've just been going with the posts. We can talk all we want about Sasarai though, I have no complaints.

Griffith- Berserk
Tokuro

White Storms

22016 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Xcuse me but where Sasarai get's in this part? this is his part of the forum right?
Anyway...my meant for Leon having learned about Summoning Yuber is something like that:
He already had a tip or a hint on how to summon Yuber, but he only found the actuall secret on Highland. Why I think that? Because if Leon knew how to summon Yuber before in Suiko1 why haven't he evoked Yuber to fight for him or knew a counterspell to put him away (that is a totally craked theory but it is my guess). By the way that is a good point, Yuber have no loyalty for those who summon him right? Then why does he fight in the Dunan war? Pleasure? Or it was just an excuse to put him in the game?
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hey tokuro what are you complaining about this going off topic and not talking on sasari. but with your most resent post you are also making it stay off topic, since it has nothing to do on sasari ;)

Sasarai109

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff is right though lol. But Tokuro I think Yuber does what he does becuase he loves war & chaos. Like in SII he just leaves after he caused some shit and knew the side he was helping was going to lose. He has no real loyalties he helps who he thinks wil cause the most choas. He lives for destruction, how can you go wrong with someone like that.

Griffith- Berserk
Tokuro

White Storms

22016 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That was just a coment not a critic. If you can't beat 'em... just join it right?
Now for a little question about Sasarai. Was he "born" by the power of the True Earth of if Hikusaak created him and them inserted the true earth? If he was born by the power of the true rune, shouldn't he be destroyed by the moment the rune left his body? With Geddoe happens the same, he would die because he already have the need to have the true rune in his body, but Sasarai have that dependence since he was born, wich should be really much stronger. How did he recover himself from the shock of losing his rune?
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

sasari could live just a little bit with out having his rune in. i believe it was the same way with geddoe. or they could of done what jimba aka wyatt did and leave a little bit of the rune inside of them so they could live. but sasari wasn't born from the rune. hikusaak made him then put the rune on sasrai.

Valec

Maniacs with Hammers

1947 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Don't you remember Suikoden 1? The holders of the true runes are able to live past the time the rune leaves their body. It basically just picks up where the person left off on aging. Even so, a link still remains between the previous owners if they still live after the passing of the rune. Like a saturation of nuclear energy within the place the bomb exploded. It may not be there, but it takes a while for the traces to disappear.
Sasarai109

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it is said that once a Rune leaves it's Host, the ex-host will continue to live out their regular life starting from where they left off in aging, as mentioned. Joshua did this with his Dragon Rune, and he lived out the rest of his days probably just as a normal person until he died eventually.

Griffith- Berserk
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: