Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Dreams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jebus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah. I had one too. I dreamt I was a solder for the Toran Liberation Army, and I had a strange fire rune. It had the same spells as the True Fire rune, only it was black fire. I remember torching a platoon of imperial soldiers and then duelling with their captian. Then I fainted and woke up.

All in all it was pretty cool.

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Croix wrote:

It started out as Mcdohl I was standing outside my house as a car pulled up in it were Peter Griffen,Homer Simpson,and Yuber.

Hehe......what the hell is Peter Griffin?

Ok, the thing about my dreams, besdies being surreal is that i cannot remember them. At best, i'll remember 50% of it. I usually remember one or two details, but as soon as i wake up, poof!

But i had one....can't remember details....except one. Kika was leading the way, and i think someone mentioned her having contacts everywhere (well, this might be true, i'll have to play the game first)... I think Reno en Curdez was in it as well...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheAngelicSin

Scarlet Demon's Fangs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Excalibur1027 wrote:

I don't know if anyone else has ever done this, but a few times in the past I left a notepad and a pencil next to my bed with the intention of writing down my dreams when I wake up before I forget them. It's funny to read all of your dreams latter when your awake. I can't beleive some of the crazy stuff that I've dreamed about! :*laugh*:

I used to do that all the time and would ALWAYS be shocked at the kind of dreams I'd have! I lost the book, unfortunately, so I can't actually cite any of the strange dreams I had. I know at one point when I was heavily into Sonic the Hedgehog again I had a dream about the freedom fighters of Knothole (more from SatAM universe than Archie comics). I should actually try doing the whole notepad by the bed thing again.

I KNOW I've had Suikoden dreams before - well at least ones where the characters were involved, because I remember writing down some of their names when I wrote in that book. Of those names I only remember something about Luca Blight and that's about it - but that was four years ago. So I can't recall it to mind even if I sat in meditation or something for hours. ^^;

I usually have dreams about things I'm interested in so I might one day have a dream about Suikoden / Suikoden characters again; who knows. I know right now at my University I decided to put up a sign on my door that says "The RPG Goddess Jennifer" with a bunch of images from the Suikoden series since everyone has pink things on their doors that scare me. *Laugh* I figured if they scare me with their pink Princess posters I could put up a Suikoden "RPG Goddess" sign without much complaint. ^^; So since I see that sign on my door everyday, and have to keep looking at it because I put too many images on it that get me interested in staring for whatever reason... who knows, it may happen.
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:oops: hit submit twice

Last edited by Dakota on Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Starslasher, You don't know who Peter Griffen is???Hes the star of the best Cartoon ever "Family Guy" gosh you need to watch it I shed tears for you. :cry:
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Family Guy, eh? I think i have heard of it.... But then again i must be thinking of "Family Man", that movie with Nicholas Cage. Blech. I'm still with Homer Simpson as best cartoon hero.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

this dream was wierd first of all it was in like an empty plains and in 3D ..... first i saw nanami and riou in black leather jackets and riou had dark green pants on nanami had her regular clothes exept they were black and they bumped into a monster apparently i didnt see the monster and there were 2 other people that werent in suikoden ( they were people of my i-m-a-g-i-n-a-t-i-o-n ) they were also wearing black

.... all 4 leap in the air then do acrobatic moves and attacked the invisible i could not see it monster and they got a score of 4989 ( attck damage) something id expect from final fantasy but not suikoden . then riou and nanami kissed on the lips really fast( that just wasnt right but if u think about it thier not really related but still thats not right ) and then they were talking and i heard there voices

i once had a dream of strange places that were in some fake suikoden world
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My dream......
I ever dreamed that Luc alive again
Then I ever dreamed that I were a Silverberg. Arranging those warrior and making all the strategies.

Hey, Why it's just a dream anyway?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheAngelicSin

Scarlet Demon's Fangs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hotspot wrote:
then riou and nanami kissed on the lips really fast( that just wasnt right but if u think about it thier not really related but still thats not right )

Heh, and for that exact reason I rejected a guy that asked me out - growing up thinking he was my brother/cousin, even though we're not blood related at all, just doesn't seem right. *Shudders*

Office of the Merchant Guild Secretary

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had a dream that for some reason I was at Maime's cafe at Budehuc Castle having a deep discussion with Shu, Thomas, Theresa, and Lepant about something political. It ended with Shu and Lepant having a shouting match while Thomas and I just sat back and watched them while drinking our Guinesses. (For some reason, Thomas could really drink, because I remember seeing about five empty bottles in front of him)
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just had a suikoden dream just last night. i decided to wake up and write about it before i fforgot most of the story.

I was looking through the eyes of Shiba, on of the lieutenants of the Lizard Clan. I was given orders by Dupa to go in and take one of the human's vehicle. Keep in mind taht this setting was in the present, slightly futuristic times. I went into the parking lot, armed with a 4/2 counterrorist weapon from CS (i believe it was called an SIG...).

They didn't have cars, but those gears, or robot suits you see in Gundam, Evangelion, etc. but they were only 7 feet tall. There was a guy in one of them who wanted to know what i wanted. He was friendly enough, but i was looking at the gear next to him. It was a metallic white color.

I was then thinking of my statistics a la Suikoden style, with by ATK and DEF and all, and i saw/noticed that my DEF stat was one of the highest...298 ( i realize now that Shiba's DEF stat when i played it was 161). So the defense was imporant to me. I shot at the gear, and there was only a scratch on it. i then shot the guy-next-to-the-gear's gear, and there were holes in it. He didn't seem upset that i did it. So i went into the white gear. the guy asked what i was doing. I said something about
"go get Huey."
So i was moving the gear and i shooting, causing havoc. the humans around me made little resistance. I was surprised though that i was able to fit into the gear made for someone 2 feet shorter than me. I was walking into the hallway, and the people around me, soldiers and civilians alike, were avoiding me and asking one another

"where's Huey?"
"I don't know. it looks like he left."
"Aw, that's just great."

I encountered Windy with a staff, but she just ran with the crowd. I was walking into the kitchen, ame out into the living room and then i noticed a Ribena bottle rolling in my direction. There was a staff rolling along with it. There was a face in the Ribena bottle. it was of Windy! she said that she was waiting for Huey, particularly for me, and for a magician to help her (most likely to help her with her being in a ribena bottle). We were talking about something, and then i woke up.

Any interpretations?
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, i jsut got another one. I forgot most of it, but i do know that there was some Suikoden element in it.

All i can remember is that i was Thomas, and i was running around Budehuc Castle. Well, it looked like Budehuc Castle, because there was a piece of broken wall there, on a hill overlooking the sea. i know that there does not exist such a place in Suikoden 3. Anyways, I was able to climb the wall. I found a sword under some rope. Then Thomas said something like "This sword could be used in the play", or something like that. I can't remember. But i took the sword, which in fact was the Well Kept Sword, which i believe is the Level 6 sword of Thomas. Because I know it turns into Master's Sword at Level 12.

I plan to look this up on the Dream Interpretation Search Engine http://www.wordiq.com/dreams.html You guys might want to check it out too!
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've dreamt of me teamin up with yuber... forgot wot happened next. but i know i died in the end
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One, I drempt Viki was in a dream, it was strange and she babbled on about being in controll of "continuity" in the Suiko-verse or somthing.

it, well was somthing. that is all

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ShuTheLord

The Gale Knights

0 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I had a Suikoden dream! It was reeeaellly weird and reeealy long wow I must've slept for a boatload of time that night!

Anyways it started out as me, but as like an eight year old child. My village was burning, some village I had never seen before in the Suikoden world, people called it Xanakalye. So out of nowhere this wolf jumped at me and started talking. It told me it was giving me the "true gale rune" I was like what the hell is that? Then the wolf exploded I had a rune on my hand and all of a sudden I was 18.

So all of a sudden, 18 and had a pretty sizable army. We were the Gale knights from Gale Castle in Galensoria. Apparently the best trained army in the suikoworld. Also, it seemed as tthough I could distort time with my rune, speeding or slowing things, and teleporting things. A messanger came to me and said that a group of rebels were revolting against King Barbarossa and were situated on Lake Toran. So I took my army, joined the liberation army and we won.

All of a sudden again I'm back at the castle, and I go WE ARE ATTACKING HIGHLAND! which was weird cause I love highland. Anyways we win same shtanz and I'm back at the castle.

Then Geddoe comes to me and asks for training, we put him through some extensive training I find out about the True Lightning Rune and its all gravy. Then Geddoe comes back and asks for my help to defeat harmonia. So I see that scene in Suiko III where everyone joins, I kick the door open plant my sword and join the fire bringer. We win and I ally with grassland/zexen truely odd.

This really was the weirdest dreeam I ever had, besides that time i dreamt I was a corndog and someone ate me. I need to lay off the Suikoden for awhile its warping my brain :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: