Suikoden United and Inspirational Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Dreams
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Master Varg

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:41 am    Post subject: Suikoden Dreams Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Has anyone of you had any Suikoden related dreams?
I've had some that were weird and downright strange.

My first dream was that I was Thomas from Suikoden 3.
I was in a big house not so far away from my home, where I used to go when I was a kid.
I was on the second floor on the building when Landis came and said "We're going to do a play, yuh huh huh, a scaaary one".(You know, one of those in the theather.)
I said clearly "No, Landis, we are NOT going to to a play! And especially not a scary one!"
He just laughed at me and I fell through the floor through a hole that appeared and ghosts and monsters started flying around the building.
Thankfully, I don't remember more than that. :P

The second and weirdest dream, I was Percival.
Leo and Borus had summerjobs, they were working in the city.
But the strange job Borus had was balancing on a ball - wearing red and white striped HIGH HEELS!! :shock:
So when he couldn't do it because he needed a brake, I put on those high heels and started balancing on the ball.
Then Salome came and said "And what do you think YOU are doing, Percival? That's Borus job!"
...bad Percival...

The last dream I can remember, I was Luc.
Earlier in the dream, I was trapped in a big, red "something" with a vampire.
The vampire chuckled and was trying to bite me, then later he bit me on the leg.
I was sure I was bleeding heavily, when I woke up in the dream as Luc.
I started walking around with my hurt leg, and I asked Sarah to take a look.
Then she discovered I had a big, nasty bruise on the back of my leg, so she put on some bandages.
(not wanting to be mean to Sarah, but bandages on bruises don't really help...)

...have you had any weird Suikoden dreams?

- Viktor, Suikoden 1
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lord Riou

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That is one WILD dream....the game actually got to your head.....

I got a different dream than yours....I dreamed that I was a millionaire.
Lord Riou

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

as a person trying to be honest...u need help....seek medical advice ASAP :)
Lechium

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually last night Yuber (in Sui 3 getup) was in my dream.
It wasn't suikoden related aside of that -- I was myself, other in my dream were either random people or people I know in real life.
But Yuber was there, and he was scary as fuck.
We were in this camp defending some tree(!) and and Yber came there, picked up a saw and mowed that tree down. I was paralyzed with fear as I watched him do it.
Well it was a kind of nighmare, so Yuber had fited it just fine.

But that's the only time a suiko (and any vid game charcter, save for random monster from Doom), was in my dream.
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had a dream about Suikoden once when I fell asleep while playing it. It was a dream where I just continued to level my party, cause that's what I was doing when I dozed off.
NoFlyZone

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have had a few Suikoden realted dreams... Most of them didnt make any since, like sometimes Suikoden people will be in a dream not even realted to Suikoden. Like I will be at school then all of a sudden Fred will walk by or something. But I do remember on particle dream I had. It went like this

Ok I was my self (not a Suikoden Character) but somehow I was traveling with Chris and her group in Chapter Three. I know it was Chapter Three because she was in her Traveling Clothes and had her Chapter Three team with her) When it started we were in a Forest, I think it was the Kupet Forest. And we were walking along and a big Tree thing jumped out onto the path way. So we faught it. And i must of had a Thunder Rune because I did Soaring Bolt and killed the big tree thing. And then Juan came up and said I gained a level and my swing went to an A and my Heavy Damage went to an S. Whatever that part didnt make any since. Then we moved along, walking for a long time. I was talking to Fred about something about Rico I can't really recall what but I think he was saying how useful she was and he was comparing her to Bright and Ruby (Like the conversation he had with Futch and Franz in the bath)

Then we walked for like ever. Kupet Forest is alot bigger than like 5 screens in my dreams. And it doesnt really have a pathway because we had to cut weeds, go around trees and stuff to get to our destation point. Which I still have no idea where we are going. And so far the only random encouter we we had was the tree thing. Well then we ended up at Alma Kinan Clan. This is when I knew it was going to be a good dream :D Because I saw alot of girls but then my brother got up and turned the light on and I woke up :( :( :(

Well thanks for reading

NoFlyZone
Skye Dragon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Once I had a dream that I was chasing Nash Latkje in Muse. I was yelling like a crazy fangirl. I said to him, "I love you, Nash, you are so cool!!!"
Then I woke up, I felt really awkward after that. :|
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

haha no offense but i think if your having dreams about Suikoden and Suikoden related characters and topics.You've been playing the games too much...WHich nescisarilly isn't a bad thing but maybe u should take a break for awhile
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have dreams with suikoden characters in it. But, I do not really remember any of it.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Excalibur1027

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I've never had any dreams that were actually about Suikoden, none that I can remember that is. But There have been a few times in some of my totally random dreams, that make no sense as it is, when Suikoden characters tend to pop up out of nowhere and for no reason from time to time.

I don't know if anyone else has ever done this, but a few times in the past I left a notepad and a pencil next to my bed with the intention of writing down my dreams when I wake up before I forget them. It's funny to read all of your dreams latter when your awake. I can't beleive some of the crazy stuff that I've dreamed about! :lol:

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had a dream (non-Suikoden) that had Chinchinrin in it (the dice-bowl game, in case I spelled that wrong). I was playing, and losing (so it was just like when I play in SI and SII).

The strangest thing about the experience is that I never have dreams with myself in them. I'm always like a detached viewer, or something. But this time I was physically (in my head) tossing the dice and losing big time. And that's probably a sign, because I am 80% sure I want to become a professional gambler after college.*shrug* Who can say?

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
And1balla

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had a dream that I lived in the Suikoden 2 headquarters, and I was one of the random people that you see just walking around your castle.
Master Varg

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lord Riou wrote:
as a person trying to be honest...u need help....seek medical advice ASAP :)

Haha, I should! :wink:

NoFlyZone, I think your dream was really cool!
A lot cooler than my dreams. : )

flik wannabe16, is it possible to take a break from games like Suikoden? *smile*
But maybe I should, because I dreamt I was playing Suikoden this morning.
I was looking for that green-dressed character in Suikoden 1 who plays music.

- Viktor, Suikoden 1
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Mura

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I haven't had any dreams where I'm IN Suikoden, but I've had dreams of me playing the game as well as ridiculous merchandise being released for Suikoden.

Back when Suikoden II first came out, I was obsessed with the Cook-off mini game with Hai Yo. This lead to a dream where I found out Konami released a side story disc for the cooking game which had extra cook off matches.

... Hell, I even dreamt that they sold Pots and Pans that had Hai Yo's face on it. The Suikoden logo was etched in on the bottom of the pan.
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heres my Suikoden dream.....
It started out as Mcdohl I was standing outside my house as a car pulled up in it were Peter Griffen,Homer Simpson,and Yuber.
I got in and we egged a few houses and that was it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: