Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[SPOILER] Questions for Sars
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The tower that is shown several times here:

http://blog.xuite.net/tuyu/MIYU/5539311

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah, that's it.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That reminds me of the place where we saw Jeane and the Obel soldiers during the first trailer. Are they one in the same (so to speak)?

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nope, that's Sol Falena.
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

where is Nilba in the ISland Nation is it more towards Central Island nations or South of it closer to Falena
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We have no idea, but because it is said to be located bwteen the Island Nations and Falena, it is probably located quite a bit south of the Island Nations.
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:off topic: I wonder what would happen if the Nations ever had a war with Falena @.@ Wouldn't Nilba be first to fall if they weren't prepared and if there aren't any other islands to the south.

and Next Question what is the HQ like Like when you go and get it is it like when you get Suikoden I((dunno about Suikoden II))
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

mumbay wrote:
where is Nilba in the ISland Nation is it more towards Central Island nations or South of it closer to Falena

Here is a world map of suikoden. It shows all the locations ever shown, including Suikoden V. Here, it shows the island being to the west of Obel and Donut Island.

http://www.theirstar.com/images/atlas/wm_pol_lrg.jpg

Sars wrote:
That's not Rania. That is Rahl in women's clothing; he's trying to lure Godwin soldiers away from a guard post in the Grodias village (females are not allowed in Gordias).

Then, Estella wasn't telling a lie...THIS is gonna raise some questions on the reproduction of the village of Gordius....
Raww Le Klueze

56792 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Then, Estella wasn't telling a lie...THIS is gonna raise some questions on the reproduction of the village of Gordius....

First off, yes she was as it isn't even remotely close to where she said it was, secondly Gordius village is just a camp of the dragon knights.
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It was a joke. I should have stated so before.
Son of Liberty

17460 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Question please.

About Georg. He had his left eye covered in 5. But in Suiko 2, he had his left eye back.

I would like to ask, did he recover from his injury or he faked it?
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got a question what is Lucretia's relation to the silverberg's?is she a cousin or a friend that learnedsomething or just a distant relative
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nothing...She is just a skilled Tactian with exquisite prowess in strategy, yeah she isnt any relation to the Silverberg family.
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have some pretty basic questions I'd like to know, I think they may be well known enough where they aren't even considered spoilers anymore but I haven't read much about V since I stopped playing tactics so I'm sorry if they have been asked repeatedly before

I always assumed this game is set shortly after the events of II? but then didn't one of richmond's investigations from II say G.Prime killed or betrayed the queen of falena is why he was in the city-states/tinto? So he went back for more?

Approximately how many characters is somehow related to the previous characters of the series? There are 5 returning ones? and not too big a time gap so I'm guessing the total number would be somewhat comparable to the numbers in III? I really love the fact II had so many returning character which made it seem like a very smooth sequel where as every other one seemed more like a spin off, dose the before mentioned good background story make up for the lack of returning characters in a way that you won't mind(I guess that really depends on personal opinion but to me non of the last 3 games did too good a job of that).

based on what I saw posted about the storyline, betrayal, plot twists, and an overall sense of there is a great war going on is all there. Dose the story takes more after I and II in the way that there is a major task that needs to be done somewhere to improve your position in the war, you go and do it where you would learn much more about the area over many unexpected but interesting events while you were at that location and afterwards you head back to base for further planning leading to war battles? almost like in major episodes?(unlike III where everyone was scattered and there never was a quest to gain ground in the "war", or IV where all you did at a new area was talk to a guy, complete one or two somewhat boring tasks and leave)

It seems I can answer these questions just by reading the FAQ that was mentioned before but I already think I found out too much, just hope I can struggle until hopefully this Wed. when the game come out without knowing too much. Thanks
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

- It's set before Suikoden I. I won't detail the exact year for spoiler reasons.

- There's a small number of actual 'returning' characters from previous games and a good few others who have connections to already established characters either by being related, or having a friendship with known characters.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: