Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[SPOILER] Questions for Sars
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Then, I take it there's no ruins or anything on the Nilba island or any caves or anything to fight monsters in? Too bad.

Zerase seems so interesting to me. Certainly a character for future games.

So, if the Night Rune is connected to the Sun Rune, then that means the Blue Moon Rune is connected as well, right? Well, that could mean that the Blue Moon Village is located near Falena. Though, how Neclord and Sierra managed to get up by Toran and Dunan is still a question...
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nope, the Night/Sun rune is not necessarily connected to the Blue Moon rune. It takes a few leaps in assumptions to make that connection. The only connection that exists is the fact that vampires, which require the Blue Moon rune to exist, are creatures of the night, which can be destroyed by the Night Rune. No direct connection has been mentioned.
Raww Le Klueze

56792 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is it said what the Sun Rune governs?
Alkazar

The Sons of Senan

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not exactly a spoiler, but something I've been dying to ask and that's been eating at me since I started playing...

What are the uses of the multiple coloured save points? Or are they just trying to make me wonder about something that serves no purpose except to be asthetic?

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The save points simply scintillates various colors.

The Sun Rune governs heat and light.
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What colors do the save points come in? :? ( i saw a green in one of the trailers)

About genoh do you know if he is strong or ok or really not that good?( hit point wise) and if he is ok at magic or not.

Is nilba big or small?

Have you gotten any of the doremi elves, besides the one that cornelio has with him already?
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Save points don't came in any color in particular, because the colors shift for every save point.

I havn't used Genoh at all, so I have no idea if he's good.

Nilba is neither big nor small. It's a town.

Cornelio doesn't come with any DoReMi Elves, although you have a good chance to get one when you recruit him. I've gotten two, and they can be pretty helpful during the earlier parts of the game, especially because Cornelio is the first (freely) recruitable character.
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How do you get the doremi's? like do they appear in battle and then you'd have to use cornelio's rune and they'll come on your side? and is it hard to get the doremi elves?
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just wondering Sars, what is your Hero & Party Lvl when you are fighting the last boss? :? Thankz~
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Level 63
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thats a fairly good level to go up against the last boss? I had my Lazlo atleast at level 59 when I fought the tree thing in Suikoden IV..
melange

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My party was around the same level, 60~. Even if you go into the last dungeon at level 50+ by the time you reach the last boss you would have gone up to level 60+. At least thats what happened to me.

"The waters of the Faytus River are cold, you know..." ~ Miakis
Anyone else notice that Lyon's weapon = overglorified switchblade?
MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does Craig's Dragonhorse have a portrait in the game or artwork anywhere?

How did the Island Nations get involved in Falena's conflict?

Does Eurum Barrows fight in battle?

What exactly is Levi (Is he a scholar or something? ) And is Bergen is his assisant or something?

Are Genoh and Byukaren Sindarian creatures?

Was Shigure also in Nether Gate?

Since Zweig is also a Sindar hunter, is Lorelai also a rival of Zweig and do they get along with each other?

EDIT: Who's the person in yellow in the screenshot with Bernadette, Kyle, Raja, and Fwaulufawul(sp)?

http://blog.xuite.net/tuyu/MIYU/5539311

And what is Rania doing in that screenshot? (the bottom one, she's on a path)
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is that giant towerish thing the HQ of the game?

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MichaelW wrote:
Does Craig's Dragonhorse have a portrait in the game or artwork anywhere?

Nope.

Quote:

How did the Island Nations get involved in Falena's conflict?

They never get involved in the conflict. They only help indirectly.
You ask for help from them to make sure they don't side with the Godwins, but they tell you they can't get involved with the war. Instead, they lend you Bernadette, and later on they help lure away the Armes fleet by hunting pirates near Armes waters.

Quote:

Does Eurum Barrows fight in battle?

Yes.

Quote:

What exactly is Levi (Is he a scholar or something? ) And is Bergen is his assisant or something?

He's a self-proclaimed rune scholar, but he's more like an archmage (like Crowley and Mazus). Bergen is supposedly an assistant, but he's just being used by Levi to dig for rune crystals.

Quote:

Are Genoh and Byukaren Sindarian creatures?

I have no idea what "Sindarin creatures" are, but both have nothing to do with the Sindar.

Quote:

Was Shigure also in Nether Gate?

Yep.

Quote:

Since Zweig is also a Sindar hunter, is Lorelai also a rival of Zweig and do they get along with each other?

Lorelai isn't really a rival of Zweig because Zweig knows far more than Lorelai does (Lorelai is only 16 years old). However, I wouldn't say they get along either, although Lorelai acknowledges that Zweig knows a lot of about the Sindars.

Quote:

EDIT: Who's the person in yellow in the screenshot with Bernadette, Kyle, Raja, and Fwaulufawul(sp)?

That's Wasil.

Quote:

And what is Rania doing in that screenshot? (the bottom one, she's on a path)

[/quote]
That's not Rania. That is Rahl in women's clothing; he's trying to lure Godwin soldiers away from a guard post in the Grodias village (females are not allowed in Gordias).

Quote:

Is that giant towerish thing the HQ of the game?

There's a number of "giant towerish things" in Suikoden 5, so I am not sure which one you are talking about, but the HQ in Suikdoen 5 is indeed a giant tower.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: