Suikoden Unique and Infamous Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[rhapsodia] Did Kika die? (spoilers)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
greenalarm10

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: [rhapsodia] Did Kika die? (spoilers) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

c'mon guys, spoil me. =) I really wanna know if konami kept their word in the s4 epilogue. Did she really die? What was her epilogue?
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

(EDIT: I just noticed that this is in the wrong section. As such I'm blacking out the spoiler I posted. Sorry about that.)

Highlight below to view spoilers.

There's no real epilouge in Tactics. Not like the end of other Suikoden games anyway where they run down the list of Stars of Destiny and what happened to them.

There's just a short scene where the pirates (Kika, Dario, Nalleo, Sigurd and Hervey) talk about how they don't need Rune Cannons. They then all decide to go home to the Pirate's Nest.

One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
greenalarm10

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

THanx! that was quick, thaaaank you!!! =) Ahh..I knew it, Tactics was a real gap filler. BUt it doesn't mean that it's bad. Anyways, It left us with another cliffhanger...again.

Ps, sorry if it was in the wrong section! Apologies! :D

BTW, Why is her age UNKNOWN?!
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

greenalarm10 wrote:
BTW, Why is her age UNKNOWN?!

That's, erm, unknown.

It may simply be that she doesn't know. Nanami doesn't have an official date of birth either and her age given is merely her own estimation so it's not without precedence.

Liukan's age is unknown as well, which I'm more interested in.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: [rhapsodia] Did Kika die? (spoilers) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

greenalarm10 wrote:
c'mon guys, spoil me. =) I really wanna know if konami kept their word in the s4 epilogue. Did she really die? What was her epilogue?

**highlight to read**

in 4 it does say she meets her end on the sea, but since tactics takes place a couple years after 4, it is not known when she actually does die.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Even though this is character specific, Tactics/Rhapsodia has its own forum so I'm moving it there. Please continue.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:15 am    Post subject: Re: [rhapsodia] Did Kika die? (spoilers) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
greenalarm10 wrote:

**highlight to read**

in 4 it does say she meets her end on the sea, but since tactics takes place a couple years after 4, it is not known when she actually does die.

I see...hmm. wait, didnt she get wounded (or injured at any sort?) at s4? where they had to go back to the pirate's nest? If i remember correctly.. it had been a while since i finished s4.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

nope she was never injured in 4.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
greenalarm10

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

huh? even in the scene after the duel with troy? What was i thinking then....mixed everything up.

Edit: Oh wait! I did remember something (vague). It was hervey's and dario's fault that kika was injured, right? I think i remember, very faint. ANyways, she was treated in the nest of pirates by sigurd? I know i remember this from somewhere, just couldn't point the right spot. ahh... someone help!
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nope, this is all coming out of your imagination and nothing more.
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can only think of katarina being treated in the Nest of Pirates in Lady Kika's room. And Sigurd Dario and Hervey were getting drunk at the bar. While Lady Kika was treating Katarina i think he may be talking about Katarina since she was the only one who got injured in the whole game
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kika dies on the sea is a really vague statement though.

I wouldn't get too upset though, for all we know she died at an old age at the sea.. which really, since she's not bearing a true rune, she is going to die. I think it's fitting that she dies at sea really. Spoiler- Edgar died at sea technically, it's sort of fitting that she does as well

I think it's just said like that to give her more closure. Maybe she did die young, it's a possibility. If nothing else though, she died close to home, since the sea seems to be her home more than anything else.

-My DeviantArt-
greenalarm10

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ah! i see! it mustve been katarina.

Yeah, s4's endings were quite disappointing. To think that some character would die in the future. Tsk.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: