Suikoden Unique and Irenic Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

runeslot info

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KFCrispy

51948 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: runeslot info Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hey Blue, you wrote "level 40, dudes" as a reply to my question on when Fred, Kenji, and Jacques get their LH rune slots. is it exactly level 40 for all 3 characters?
Excalibur1027

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fred only gets a Rh slot. Kenji doesn't get a Lh slot either, but he does get a Rh slot at level 40. Jacques does get a Lh slot, at around level 46-48 I think. I'm not really sure. Strangly, Jacques is missing from the list :?: .

Next time, just check Suikosource. They have all the information you need there. Go here if you want to make sure: http://www.suikosource.com/games/gs3/guides/runeslots.php

Yellow Knights of the Dukedom

8112 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think Excalibur1027 knows who KFCrispy is........

*snigger*
Excalibur1027

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

RandomGuy wrote:
I don't think Excalibur1027 knows who KFCrispy is........

*snigger*

:?:

Yeah, your right, I don't. So...who is he?

(I have a feeling I just made an idiot out of myself)

51948 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i'm the newest admin at suikosource ^_^

and i'm trying to correct some information.. such as.. when those characters get their LH rune slots open :D
Excalibur1027

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*smacks head*

Well, then, don't I feel like the intelligent one! :lol:

Sorry about the missunderstanding. Anyways, I don't know how correct my information is, but I am about 90% sure that Jacques gets his Lh slot at around level 45-50, because I always remember being really pissed off my first playthrough that my Jacques didn't have his Lh slot yet by level 45. And I'm almost POSITIVE that Fred doesn't get a Lh slot since I use him allot. Kenji I really have no clue, ya know, since I hate him and all...

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Are you sure on the Jacques thing? When Blue Moon mentioned the level 40, a bell rang in my head that when I initially tested for rune slots, that Jacques got one at level 40. I'm not totally sure on it though. Obviously it needs to be tested, however I don't have any of those characters at low enough levels to test it right now though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: