Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who will fight in the game??? ( spoilers Ahead)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Nelis looks cooler, but I'm sure that depends on her personality, too. She'll probably always be in my party.
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

melange wrote:
hotspot wrote:
I think sagiri will use the claw like weapon that mizuki,kasumi and ayame have, becuase sagiri has ( which is found out by going to the topic character special runes, in the suikoden 5 discussion part)a special rune which is the shrike rune , so she probabally has the claw weapon( even though she doesn't seem ninja ish that much).

Josephine can easily close the umbrella, making it kind of like a sword, ( or she can attack like the princess in that new mario game that just came out )

I wonder how genoh will fight? he's cool and all but, he is big, how will he move? just start sliding? and i wonder how he will attack an enemy, use a levitating spell to lift him up in the air and then stop using the spell and just drop to squash the enemy? He is supposed to have a special rune also, i wonder if it has anything to do with attacking an enemy regularly, maybe it turns him into a half human half turtle! I hope that it makes him spin around in a circle hitting all enemies like a boomerang ( that would be cool but he'd probabbly be unbalanced for one turn!)

I thought sharmitsa had a regular ring weapon, a blade shaped like a ring ( it'd be perfect for chopping heads off, just saying, don't get any ideas!)

Sagiri uses needles. There are a lot of needle-using characters in Suikoden V; Zerase, Killey, Bernadette, Nelis...

Spot on for how Josephine fights. Fear the umbrella!

I used Genoh once and he attacks by... shrinking his limbs and head into his shell then smashing that shell against the enemy. O_O

I can't belive that they are going to have that formation where a party member uses to slots ,i thought they got rid of that!! ( it's a good thing you can have four extra people with you.)
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Btw isnt Belcoot's weapon a Claymore? like the Scottish claymores, I was looking up claymore on Wikipedia.com and the Scottish version of the claymore, looked alot like Belcoot's sword.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: