Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Looking for Suikoden 4 Artwork: Elenor, Graham, Ghost Ship Guide
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Looking for Suikoden 4 Artwork: Elenor, Graham, Ghost Ship G Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does anybody know where I can find artwork of Elenor Silverberg, Graham Cray and the Ghost Ship Guide. It's becoming ridiculously hard to find them, even after searching on Google and all.

Any help is appreciated.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i haven't even been able to find these. but i do have the artbook but no scanner. so i'll try to take a pci of it with my digital camera. there is a pic of the ghost ship in the book but it's a tiny tiny pic and it's cartoonish. but i do have the artwork of the guy you face in the ghost ship.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Blackjack

78881 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This has Elenor, at least. Not the other two, though.

YES. YES IT CAN.

"Life is not a having and a getting, but a being and a becoming." -- Myrna Loy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Leon Alucard

Childs of Elminister

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here is Graham Cray and a few others... no fog ship guide tough.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

thanks for that link blackjack. saves me a lot of time trying to get the pictures off my art book.

Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks guys!
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If I remember correctly, Sai was scanning pics out of his endless amount of Suiko 4 artwork. You might try PMing him.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Zaj

The Lone Gunmen

31884 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for Suikoden 4 Artwork: Elenor, Graham, Ghost Sh Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Galvas wrote:
Does anybody know where I can find artwork of Elenor Silverberg, Graham Cray and the Ghost Ship Guide. It's becoming ridiculously hard to find them, even after searching on Google and all.

Any help is appreciated.
Here's a Fog Ship Guide scan I got by googling.

Let our mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our authority, as powerful as the Sun, be revealed to the entire World.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

that's just the monster that was in control of the ship. not the actual ship. here's the actual pic of the ghost ship.

http://www.suikosource.com/images/gs4/Ship4.jpg

Zaj

The Lone Gunmen

31884 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
that's just the monster that was in control of the ship. not the actual ship. here's the actual pic of the ghost ship.

http://www.suikosource.com/images/gs4/Ship4.jpg
But the Guide was requested, not the ship? Well, anyways, here's a neat wallpaper of the Guide, seems like it's been modified from the calendar wallpaper from the old KonamiTYO site.

Let our mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our authority, as powerful as the Sun, be revealed to the entire World.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

opps i read it wrong. though he said the ghost ship. didn't see the guide.

Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lol, Thanks for the scan, Zaj. Oh and thanks for the pic of the ship itself, Buff even though I didn't request it! :mrgreen: Much appreciated!
Bright Shield Rune bearer

:)

5591 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know if ur familliar with it but in some Chineze mythologies it's said that 4 creatures who created the world and keapt balance in it were, Phoenix, Unicorn, Dragon and Thurtle...

http://www.finaldream.it/wallpaper/suikoden4/newwall01.jpg

....if u look closley u can see that Guide has dragon body with 4 heads two of them are bird (phoenix), thurtle, and two heads with horns... maby one of them reperesnts unicorn an other dragon...

Anyways, Leknaat stops this creature by telling him/her that it's not his/hers time 'yet'...

So it's 4 sure that we'll se more story goin' around with this creature... maby in last Suikoden??
Scrooge McDuck

The Flying Duckmen

885377 Potch
161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Um, just for correction; none of the creatures in the myth is a unicorn. It is a tiger.

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But leknaat talking like that made me stun. I mean theres actually much to it we just dont know much. Hes some being from another dimension and stuff and leknaat talks all high to him
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: