Suikoden United and Irrational Knowledge Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Create-a-character!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*Observes Kira's Rui Ausa's image and Inquiries*

There's something awfully familiar about this character. Something about Rui losing a parent, having a metal limb, blond hair, arrogance, and most of all, being an alchemist! Yes, very, very, familiar indeed. Peculiar, you might say.

Scott wrote:
Now. Rather than go with incredibly Powerfull, I figured that I would base the stats and such on my own here on sars. For exaple, since I am far from a high level, I'm not going to have something liek Blue gate, Rage, and Cyclone rune all on the character. That's just silly.

If you have read Sybillious's post:
She wrote:
yes, there was a topic EXACTLY LIKE THIS ONE; it was closed due to people creating themselves as asininely strong characters with highly unrealistic stats, so keep that in mind when you make yours, or this will suffer the same fate.

random's profile is already pushing that boundary...

You are heading in the correct direction, Scott. Plus, i get irked when i see people creating uber-strong characters. In a Forum on Naruto, i blew my stack at the posters there for creating characters that had either Kage Bunshin, Rasengan, Chidori or a mix of them, and making their character super strong, and utterly unoriginal. In a thread just like this one. So I'm glad that you made a character that is more human. And very original. After all, there's only one you.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Very strange. I actually didn't get the idea for her from Suikoden. Very peculiar indeed.
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm fairly certain that Starslasher is reffering to Full Metal Alchemist. Starslasher never mentioned anything in your post being from Suikoden. She seems quite a bit like Ed, to be precise, and I do kind of have to agree there...

As for reading Sybillious's post, Starslasher, yes I did, but I wanted to voice my opinion as well. I acctually took the format and such for a thread elsewhere in which certain things have requirments. like a certain Magic stat number or higher for each rune slot, fighters not using things like Pale/Blue Gate runes. Ya know, basic things like that.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually I did base her on Ed Elric. She's almost like a female Ed except she can use magic as well.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

your character kira has a freddy kruger type t-shirt. :shock:

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I know. Actually my ex-girlfriend came up with that design. She likes scary stuff.
Nekomancer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm, now I am curious as to if we can post something other than a fighting character? Quite frankly if I was a star I don't see myself fighting. I see myself as being a fairly useless filler character. That or a farmer (because... I am a farmer?) Maybe even a mini-game character, I've always had a love for strategic board games.

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think that's a problem, Nekomancer. After all, i wouldn't be much of a fighting character either.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Danny

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Name: Danny Alistair Silverwind
Star: 108th

Race: Human
Origin: Muse

Weapon:
Levels 1-5: Faux-Silver Rod

Levels 6-11: Sapphire Rod

Levels 12-16: Blue Diamond Rod

Runes:
HD- Seer Rune (Cannot be removed. He ignores he haves it.)
LH- Wind Rune
RH- Water Rune

Physical description: Like priests, he wears a long pale robe with interesting designs on it. He's short, thin and have blond hairs, green eyes.

Weapon: A long rod he's used to battle with since he was 6 years old.

Unite attacks: Healing Gospel (Can unite with only a pure maiden.)

How to obtain: You'll need to bring "a pure maiden to him". He'll challenge you by summoning tree beasts you'll have to slay before he finally accepts to join your alliance.

Stats: (Grade of S,A+,A,B,C,D,E)
Strength- C
Defense- D
Magic- S
Magic defense- A
Speed- C
Technique- A+
Luck-B
Repel- D
Movement- B
HP- 650 (max)

Rune affinities: (Grade of A-F, use I if can't equip)
Earth- C+
Fire- B+
Lightning- B
Water- A
Wind- B+

Castle quote: "Want a tea cup?" (He's working at the kitchen during mornings.), "Ah... what a nice view...", (Around midday, you can see him by the castle gates, looking at the plains.), "If you ever need some help, ask me. Alright?" (whenever you see him walking around the great hall)
Final battle: "Even my visions won't allow me to see any further."
Party quotes: In-"I knew that you would need my help.".
Out-"May the Goddess be with you."

War quotes: Charge-"I see a path full of blood and corpses... May the Goddess forgive my sins."
Wounded-"What? I didn't see this coming!"
Death-"Win this battle for me, so I won't die in vain."

Comment box: 1.
"Hi [Insert your Name here],

I'm really glad that you tested my skills so I could join the [Insert some Name] Army. I feel more comfortable now that [The Maiden's Name] helped me to meet new people. I'm really shy, naturaly.

- Danny"

2. "Hey [IYNH],

Don't forget to visit me at the kitchen sometime, I'll be glad to serve you some tea cup of mine. I love making tea cups for friends. In fact, I'm obsessed with hot drinks... Don't tell anyone, please.

- Danny"

Detective inquiries:

Army position: Magician Leading Position

Inquiry 1
When he was twelve, his twin died from illness. He been alittle nostalgic since then and won't stop making tea cups in memory of his late brother.

Inquiry 2
Around age fourteen, he began to have visions and decided to test anyone who was seeking soldiers for their armies, hoping that he would find the best leader someday.

Inquiry 3
He's pretty mysterious, you can't figure out what he'll do next. He told me that when all of this'll be over, he'll return to the church where he lived all his live.

Last edited by Danny on Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artificity

Ronery Puratoon

17923 Potch
0 Soldiers
750 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Stealing the layout now.

Name: Naoki
Star: Chido

Race: Winghorde
Origin: Tinto mountain area (Lampdragon bandit)

Weapon:
Levels 1-4: Name 1- Red Needle

Levels 5-13: Name 2- Scarlet Flare

Levels 14-16: Name 3- Crimson Tear

Runes:
HD- N/A
LH- Gale Rune
RH- Lightning

Physical description: Wears only the lower portion of a traditional Japanese Hakama because he prefers that his wings are free to move. In contrast to fellow wingers, he prefers to glide and fly than walk due to the rough terrain back at Tinto. His hair is long and wavy and hopelessly huge, slightly similar to how Kabuki dancers would wear theirs.

Weapon: Standard Qiang (Chinese Spear). You can just google the appearance since I'm not so picky about how pretty or dramatic my weapon is. If it can kill you, then it does its job.

Unite attacks: Can replace Lo Wen in Bandit unites.

How to obtain: Joins your army alongside the rest of the Bandits but does not become a SoD until an event that forces you to send the Lampdragon's on a near suicide run. (You have an option to choose another strategy but then he'll never become a SoD.) He then realizes that you're willing to risk everything for even greater things and he respects that because that's something he also sees in Gijimu. However, he also says that if he comes back alive from this mission, he'll personally make your life a living hell for it.

Strength- C-
Defense- D
Magic- C+
Magic defense- B
Speed- B+
Technique- A+
Luck- S
Repel- C
Movement- A-
HP- 574 (max)

Earth- I
Fire- D+
Lightning- B-
Water- C
Wind- C+
Resurrection - D
Darkness - D
Blue Gate - I

Castle quote: "I don't know why you people serve so much fish here. Blech."
Final battle: "Okay boys, time to put all our eggs in one basket and chuck it at 'em."
Party quotes: In- "Couldn't you get Koyu or someone else? Ugh."
Out- "I'll be wherever you aren't, boss."

War quotes: Charge- "HAHAHAHAHA!"
Wounded- "Man, this just isn't worth it. All troops, retreat."
Death- "At least... there won't be anymore fish..."

Comment box: 1. "You guys need a new cook. Your current one cooks too much seafood."
2. "Ack! Don't sneak up on me like that! I thought you were Sid and I would've smashed your face in by accident!"

Detective inquiries: Profile
Army position: Support

Inquiry 1
He's a pretty rude fella and he hates fish so much that just the sight of it makes him sick, which is pretty weird for a winger.
Inquiry 2
He's been to Two River once but didn't like living there. He said there were just too many rich people to steal from and he would've gone insane.
Inquiry 3
Not surprising, he hates and fears Sid with a passion. I think all Wingers do so that really wasn't very useful in the end...
Inquiry 4
He seems to be really good friends with Koyu, despite what he says. If I didn't know better, I'd think he was actually in love with him.

And... SKETCH FOR THE WIN OHOHOHO.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This looks like fun... mind if I try?

Name: Dara
Star: Chikei

Origin: Muse

Weapon: Twin Daggers (Lightning Rune imbedded)
Levels 1-5: Spark Blades

Levels 6-11: Zap Blades

Levels 12-16: Shock Blades

Runes:
HD-
LH- Haziness
RH- Lightning (permanant)

Physical description: Short brown hair, green eyes, dark green outfit with yellow and red trimming.

Weapon: Two small daggers charged with electricity.

Unite attacks: Treasure Hunter (x.5 dmg to one enemy, enemy drops item after battle; usable with any thief-like character)

How to obtain: She steals your money in the back streets of Muse. After you chase her around the city and back her into a corner, she fights you. Defeat her and she'll join.

Strength - C
Defense- D
Magic- B+
Magic defense- B+
Speed- A+
Technique- A
Luck- B+
Repel- A+
Movement- A
HP- B

Earth- D
Fire- C
Lightning- A
Water- F
Wind- B

Castle quote: "Yeah? Got something for me to steal?"
Final battle: "Alright... this is it!!"
Party quotes: In- "Yay! I get to go somewhere!"
Out- "Aw, man..."

War quotes: Charge- "Okay! Bring it on!"
Wounded-"Ehh... time to go! Bye!"
Death- "But... I didn't... oh..."

Comment box:
1. "People should know better than to leave their valuables out in the open like this."

2. "There's a thief running around here... just the other day, I found a whole bunch of money lying around in someone's pocket! They must have stolen it!"

Detective inquiries:

Army position: Scout

Inquiry 1
Dara's been living on her own since she was a little kid. Must be tough...

Inquiry 2
She apparently has an older sister somewhere. They don't get along, though.

Inquiry 3
She noticed me tailing her and threatened to kill me if I spyed on her anymore! Man, she's MEAN when she's angry!!
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Name: Mumbay El Flyhwight
Star: Chiku

Race:Elf
Origin: Na-Nal Great Tree

Weapon:
Levels 1-4: Name 1- Magical arrow

Levels 5-13: Name 2- Elemental Arrow

Levels 14-16: Name 3- Rune arrow

Runes:
HD-Hawk Rune
LH- Warrior Rune
RH- Gale Rune

Physical description: Like all elves Mumbay has pointed ears. He wears a Bandana to keep his long brown braids from being all over the place since they can tend to be helpful in a defencive way so if an enemy trise to hit the body no knows where they are since the braids are longer then the body. Mumbay also has eagle type eyes. Mumbay wears a green cape to camaflouge into forest since Mumbay is a hunter. Mumbay also wears a T-shirt that is dark green and his pants are green snake hide.

Weapon a Metal Bow with Snake hide string: Mumbay has been enchanted with the ability to make arrows enchanted with a rune. This makes Mumbay a good archer and a good magician

Unite Attacks: Mumbay can have a Unite with Jeane called Magical Bowman
Mumbay can also have an attack with Ted, Jacques or Lorlei or any other archer for a Barrage of Magical Arrows as well as non elemental arrows called Magical physical bow

How to obtain: When you visit the Terena plains you can get Mumbay. However the 1st time you meet him will be on deserted Island and then later ends up in Xasta Grassland Each time you see him in battle will complain about how you tainted his dinner. If you were to choose that you apoligize for tainting his food by taking his kills he will join you in Terena plains when he is found fighting a polluted Grassland Dragon which is not taking any damage from the arrows since they are magically enchanted and are not doing any damage to the dragon. After you defeat the dragon he will join trying to stop the pollution hurting the wildlife and the animals since they are not able to reproduce.
Strength- D
Defense- E
Magic- A
Magic defense- D
Speed- B
Technique-S
Luck- C
Repel- C
Movement- A
HP- 646 (max)

Earth-B
Fire- F
Lightning- F
Water- A
Wind- B
Resurrection -A
Darkness - I
Blue Gate - A

Castle quote: Let us hurry and defeat the pollution. We can not let the animals die.
Final battle: Thats one less Dirt bag gone.
Party quotes: In- Lets get rid of these dirty pigs in this world
Out- Call for me again soon we need to save the animals

War quotes: Charge- Take that You dirty good for nothing pig.
Wounded- I can't let the animals die they are not deserving of this.
Death- Sorry animals i have failed you i tried to kill off the Pollutioners Atleast i stopped most of them.

Comment box: 1. We need to make a better farm to help keep the animals safe
2. We can use more less tools that will kill off the enviroment perhaps using more animal doo doo
3.I wish the other Elves under stood why we need to leave our small villiges

Detective inquiries: Profile
Army position: Archer

Inquiry 1
He is an elf he should be in a one of those elven villages. He was exiled due to the fact he thinks we need to be more in tune with nature other then just living in enviroment.
Inquiry 2
IT appears that his arrows were enchanted from a traveling Magician
Inquiry 3
He seems to be related to some elves called Selma And Paula.
Inquiry 4
He seems to really have a crush on JEane or is he just inlove with the looks.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jhones

The Vermillion Legion

7066 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Name: Jhones Narenthia
Star: Tensatsu (past holders: Fu Su Lu, Hanna, Hallec, Gau)

Origin: Iksay village, Zexen.

Weapon:
Levels 1-5: Luin

Levels 6-11: Gungnir

Levels 12-16: Gáe Bulg

Runes:
HD- *locked*
LH- *Ragnarok Rune - [2x damage to one enemy, 0.5x to srounding enemies. Jhones is unbalanced.]
RH- *locked*

Physical description: Jhones stands about five foot five with a slender, but built body. He has short, messy dirty blonde hair that looks like it's never seen a comb. He keeps it in check with a brown bandana wrapped around his forhead. He wears a flax jerkin over his torso with a curicass (one of those over the heart brestplates) resting over his heart. Leather gauntlets adorn his fists and he wears leather slacks and highboots.

Weapon: Spear: A seven foot long hardwood shaft with a six inch, solid steel tip. the spear head as two protrusions out to the sides giving it a cross appereance.

Unite attacks: None.

How to obtain: Jhones can only be recruted after all the other Zexen characters, and there's also a requirement of 80+ other SoD characters recruted.

He's located in the Training yard behind the Zexen capital building, Bring one other Zexen character along in the party for a scene where Jhones and said character talk. Depending on the Zexen character used, his scene will be different, (like him speaking honourably to Gaara, and he'll treat all the others as equals, even poking slight fun at EGG's hight.) during the scene an NPC soldier bursts in saying Ikasy's been taken over by a group of Brigands. Since it's their civic duty, Jhones and the Other Zexener say they'll go fight them. The party then get's the option of having him in as a PC or as a "convoy" character.

Reaching Iksay the party's first privvy to a Map battle, with Jhone's Vermillion Leigon, (Jhone's unit, and two NPC units who have combat stats roughtly equal to Jhones'.) and the Tenki's command unit versus eight enemy units who's combat stats are roughtly half the Tenki's unit's strength. Easy map fight, and then the party's in Ikasy. Jhones forces his way into the party and the other Zexen character is also unremovable. The village is treated as a mini-dungen, scripted fights happen roughly every twenty to twenty-four steps, Finally ending with a fight with a Brigand and two flunkies at the Windmill.

After that, the party is treated to a scene where the brigands run and Jhones thanks the party for their help. He then waves and leaves. Upon returning to Vinay Del Zexay and the training yard. A scene occures where Jhones greats you and the request prompt pops up.

Strength- B
Defense- C
Magic- E
Magic defense- C
Speed- B
Technique- A
Luck-D
Repel- S
Movement- B
HP- 568 (max)

Earth- X
Fire- X
Lightning- X
Water- X
Wind- X

Castle quote: "Hello <name>. It's a wonderful day, how about a sparing match?" [Leads to Jhones' minigame]

Where he's located in the Headquarters: Jhones can bee seen practicing out on the infront of the Main building, when spoken too, he greats the Tenkai and asks if you know anything about dueling. This opens his mini-game where you and he can spar, winning with varying amounts of HP left and/or the total number of turns used net various prizes.

Final battle: "So, the final chapter awaits, eh?"
Party quotes: In- "Ha!"
Out- "Bah!!"

War quotes: Charge-"Ready mates! Let's show them what our training has taught us! "
Wounded-"Watch the flank! Don't let them sround us! "
Death-"So, this is where I shall make my grave marker..."

Comment box: 1.
Dear <Name>,

"I am thankful you have allowed me and my countrymen to fight alongside you for so long.

- Jhones"

2. "<Name>,

Are you keeping up with your weapon drills? If you think you're skills are dulling, come see me out in the courtyard.

- Jhones"

Detective inquiries:

Army position: Unit commander (Unit stats: 10/8)

Inquiry 1
A rank and file soldier who was born in Iksay village. He originally tried to be a merchant, but failed in his endever.

Inquiry 2
He said he joined at around eighteen. Rigerous training and a sharp moral focus kept him, and keeps his leigon in line aqpparently.

Inquiry 3
You'd never beleive this! I just saw him talking with some of the prisoners we have in the dungen, He actually tried to recrute them for his unit! Can you beleive that?

I'm going to get myself banned if I keep acting like a jerk...
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Name: Chris Stormwind
Star: Tensyo Star
Origin: Unknown

Weapon: Ninja Sword

Weapon Name 1 (Levels 1-6): Light Sword
Weapon Name 2 (Levels 7-12): Light Wind Sword
Weapon Name 3 (Levels 13-16): Holy Wind Sword

Runes:
H - none (opens at Level 40)
Rh- Thunder Rune
Lh- Haziness Rune (permanent)

Physical description: Orange hair, ninja suit, sneakers. About 6'3". Bah! Whatever. Just click on this link to have an idea of what he looks like: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/highwind44029/albert.jpg

And shut up! I did that in Paint, so there!!!

Unite Attacks: TBD (again...)

How to obtain: First, he can be seen at the Mountain Pass (all Suikoden games have at least one, right? lol). Accompany him and fight a mini-boss. He will say that he has not found what he's looking for, and leaves. The second time, he will be in a cave (all Suikoden games have at least one, right?) lol). Accompany him again and fight a mini-boss. He still has not found it, and leaves. The third time, he's back at the Mountain Pass. The hero must have 150 SPD for him to join. If not, he will challenge you in a one-on-one duel. If you defeat him, he will join. (Note: The duel will be hard because he has mad evasion.)

Stats: (Grade of S, A+, A, B+, B, C, D, E; B is average)

Strength - B
Defense - D
Magic - C
Magic Defense - E
Speed - S
Technique - B+
Luck - E
Repel - S
Movement - A
HP - 620 max (not sure which standard we're going with here, so I chose Suikoden II)

Earth - D
Fire - D
Lightning - A
Water - B
Wind - B+
Resurrection - I
Darkness - B
Blue Gate - I

Castle quotes:
At the garden: "..........Oh, hey. I didn't see you there. Sorry. I'm just enjoying the fresh air."
At the graveyard: "................................."
At the dojo: "It's interesting to see everyone's different styles of fighting. It makes me want to train more."

Final battle: "I'm ready when you are."

Party quotes:

In - "Sure. Why not?"
Out - "I'll be right here when you need me."

War quotes:

Charge - "This is where it gets ugly."
Evade - "Everyone, take a deep breath..."
Wounded - "Hmph..."
Death - n/a (I CAN'T DIE!!! :P )

Comment box:
1. "Nice place, but it's a little noisy. I wish there was somewhere quiet that I could hang out in..."
2. "I found my quiet spot... in the graveyard."
3. "Somebody recommended the library and hey, it's not so bad. It's quiet, and there are lots of interesting books I could read."
4. "The dojo's pretty neat. You can see how diverse the people are by their fighting styles. I'm interested in melding their styles with my own."

Detective inquiries:

Army Position: Special Forces

Inquiry 1
- You know... I don't like investigating ninjas. I could seriously get killed.

Inquiry 2
- Man, that guy has some great ESP. Just when I was to turn the corner to follow him, I met a bunch of shurikens about to come my way. I barely dodged them!!!

Inquiry 3
- I thought I would use a different tactic. I tried the frontal approach, and he's not so bad after all. He said he joined you because he knew he would meet different kinds of people in your army.

Inquiry 4
- He said his village was massacred about five years ago. It was a sad story, but he's glad he survived. He plans on taking revenge someday, but he's not sure where to start. It's really depressing. I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore.

Last edited by Justice Johnny on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Sydnee

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lemme join!
This profile can also be found in Island Nation's Your Status thread.

Name: Sydnee
Star: Tenko

Origin: Island Nations (rumored that she was born around Obel)

Weapon:

Levels 1-5: Frecera

Levels 6-11: Crystal Frecera

Levels 12-16: Mystic Frecera

Runes:
HD- *sealed*
LH- Flowing Rune
RH- *open for attachment*

Physical description:
Sydnee is a bit shorter than Kika. She somehow resembles Kika although there's no relationship between the two. She has green eyes and long, brownish braided hair.

Character sketch (too lazy to color it)
Click the picture for the full view

Weapon:
Right-Handed Sword: She is much comfortable with one handed sword. She trained herself when she was 15 years old with a short sword, but after some years she used a normal sword.

Unite attacks: None

How to obtain:
Sail to a hidden island near the Nest of Pirates. To obtain knowledge of the hidden island, talk to a man called Peppito. He is standing in front of the Obel inn. In the hidden island, talk to all of the pirates and an event will trigger to meet Sydnee.

Strength- B
Defense- C
Magic- B
Magic defense- C
Speed- C
Technique- A+
Luck-B
Repel- C
Movement- B
HP- 680 (max)

Earth- B
Fire- C
Lightning- D
Water- A
Wind- B

Castle quote:
Tavern
"Hey, wanna try my new dish? You won't be disappointed!"
"I need someone to drink with me.......can you sit beside me?"

War Room
"I'm here to help."
"What's going on?"

Final battle: "I will stay with you until the end. Let's give our best."

Party quotes: In-"See my charming skill in battle! Let's go!"

Out-"Hey! I still want to fight!"

War quotes:
Charge-"Hey, hey! Make way! Make way!"
Wounded-"Ouch! I must pay more attention to my enemies. "
Death-"Forgive me, I gave my very best but yet I've failed you."

Comment box:
1. Hi [hero's name]!
I love your tavern! It makes me feel happy whenever I'm cooking for the customers.
Please visit the tavern if you have some spare time.

2. [hero's name],
Do you know anything about the Island Nations? About an old place called Kingdom of Obel...

....no, nevermind.....

Detective inquiries:

Army position: Calvary

Inquiry 1
She was always refer as the legendary pirate Kika but the truth is, she doesn't even know anything about her.

Inquiry 2
Although she is a pirate, she is a very good cook. She oftenly helps [cook's name] in the kitchen to cook what's on the menu. She also loves staying in the tavern talking to everybody.

Inquiry 3
She has a necklace with a carving of the Obel symbol. It is said that she is somehow connected to the late family of the old kingdom of Obel.

*NOTE: In Sydnee's chapter, Kingdom of Obel was replaced with a new goverment. It is no longer ruled by a King and Queen. 50 years after Island Nations Federations was established, the land was changed into a more community-friendly place.
Sydnee's Timeline: between Suikoden IV and I

~ Securing the safety of mone---I mean uhh...people of Island Nations ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 3 of 14

Jump to: