Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Create-a-character!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Er, I haven't seen one either so I'm gonna go ahead and post here...:)

Buff, I'm stealing your outline, s'that cool? `^^'

K, this is a character I have grown very very attatched to from RPing with her...if she seems powerful, Syb, s'cause I got her up to that level. :( Also it didn't make sense for her to be as old as she is and be really weak. >_<

Name: Krin Majet
Star: Tengou

Race: Human
Origin: Northern Harmonia

Weapon: 1-
Levels 1-5: Name 1- Twin Blades

Levels 6-11: Name 2- Swift Blades

Levels 12-16: Name 3- Lightning Stroke

Runes:
HD- Double-strike rune
LH- Thunder Rune
RH-

Physical description: About 5'1", slight build with shoulder-length brown hair. Brown eyes, medium skin-tone and freckles. Though she is 35, she is blessed/cursed with a face that makes her appear much younger. This was irritating when she was in her twenties, though now she's grateful for it.
Krin favors shades of blue and avoids skirts when possible. When traveling she usually wears a white shirt with wide sleeves and long cuffs, a slim leather vest, knee-length baggy breeches over hose and soft, knee high leather boots.

Weapon: Two short daggers. Thin blades light enough to be wielded quickly in small hands—Krin holds one back hand and the other regularly in her grip.

Unite attacks: None

How to obtain: Talk to her and tell her you're looking for a True Rune—she bumps someone out of your party to join.

Stats: (Grade of S,A+,A,B,C,D,E)
Strength-C
Defense-C
Magic-S
Magic defense-A
Speed-B
Technique-B
Luck-D
Repel-B
Movement-B
HP- 650 (max)

Rune affinities: (Grade of A-F, use I if can't equip)
Earth-C
Fire-I
Lightning-A
Water-I
Wind-B

Castle quote: "So...any news on the Rune?"
Final battle: "Right, let's get going."
Party quotes: In- "You won't regret it."
Out-"Time to go to the library..."

War quotes: Charge-"Oppose us at your own peril!"
Wounded-"It's just a flesh wound."
Death-"L-Lord...Hikusaak..."

Comment box: 1. "Nice place! No Crystal Palace though... "
2. "Could you please ask (detective) to stop stalking me? It's making me nervous."

Detective inquiries: profile
Army position: Front for physical fighting, back for magic

Inquiry 1: Krin is terrified of lightning. She was hit once in her younger years by a mis-directed lightning spell and has been afraid of electricity ever since.

Inquiry 2
Krin is on the lookout for a True Rune—any True Rune so she can return to Harmonia with honor.

Inquiry 3
Krin has a weakness for cheap thriller novels. She keeps them hidden under her matress in her room.

K, hope that wasn't too dumb...`^^';;;;;;

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

HarmonianHiccup wrote:

Inquiry 1: Krin is terrified of lightning. She was hit once in her younger years by a mis-directed lightning spell and has been afraid of electricity ever since.

lol taking a page out of final fantasy 10 huh ;)

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
HarmonianHiccup

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I forgot to add that that's NOT from FFX--that's an adaptation of myself. I stuck my finger in an active light socket when I was two and I've been terrified of electricity ever since. I'm absolutely frozen-afraid of lightning. :mrgreen:

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ouch that sucks. you made it sound like exactly what happened to rikku. but that does sound better than saying you stuck your figure in a active light socket.

Shigure

Nemui Buntai

150887 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

sybillious wrote:
yes, there was a topic EXACTLY LIKE THIS ONE; it was closed due to people creating themselves as asininely strong characters with highly unrealistic stats, so keep that in mind when you make yours, or this will suffer the same fate.

random's profile is already pushing that boundary...

How about making a modest example of a good character? ^^

I kept stats out of mine just for that reason, I was more curious on the appearance/weapon/runes, while keeping True Runes out of it.
HarmonianHiccup

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Any time you give a character a True Rune it looks funny....everyone jumps on you (with good reason, because the people that usually give themselves True Runes are Twinks! ;)). I didn't mention that through a series of duels over at SuikoForum at suiko.tk, Krin won the right to claim the True Wind Rune in the RP over there...we were desperate for something to pick up board activity, and the chance to RP with a True Rune really did it. `^^';;;;;;

Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here's my character.

Name: Anya
Star: Tenkou Star

Race: Winger
Origin: Two-River City

Weapon: Dagger.
Levels 1-6: Bone Dagger

Levels 7-12: Tiger Bone Dagger

Levels 13-16: Dragon Bone Dagger

Runes:
HD- N/A
LH- Alert Rune
RH- N/A

Physical description: Anya is a winger. She has shoulder-length black messed-up hair. She wears ragged clothes and has scars all over her body. Her left wing is half-torn from a fight which makes her incapable of flight. She wears a skirt torn at knee's length. She has a scar across her face from the bottom right to the bottom left and wears an eye-patch over that one eye which she lost when she received the scar. Her other eye is a beautiful green color.

Past: Anya is a winger from Two-River who one day wandered too far from the village and was attacked by a group of men. She was unable to fight them off and was abducted by them. The men were a group of traveling performers who would capture strange creatures and other sadistic people for their circus and travel the world. Anya was forced to perform as a dancer. When they were performing in a small village in the Grasslands, the village became underattack by some unknown knights. Anya saw this as her chance to escape but the sadistic circus leader, Genyu tried to stop her and the two engaged in a fight. Anya had learned how to fight after all these years of training but half of her wing was almost pulled off by Genyu and her face had been scarred. Regardless, she managed to escape. She now wanders the world trying to find her way back to Two-River. Not trusting and hating humans keeps her isolated and she has to find a way back home by herself.

Weapon: In one of the circus shows, while she was performing, the circus leader had set a tiger against her in the middle of the show. The audience thought it was part of the show and applauded, though Anya fought her hardest and managed to kill the tiger and uses its bone as a dagger.

How to obtain: Randomly appears in forests. When she's defeated, she'll run away. Defeating her a third time, she won't be able to escape due to be weak from starvation. Offer to give her food and she will join.

Strength-C
Defense-C
Magic-A+
Magic defense-B
Speed-C
Technique-E
Luck-E
Repel-D
Movement-C+

HP- 533 (max)
Rune Magic: L1: 7, L2:5, L3:2, L4:1 (max)

Earth-D
Fire-C
Lightning-D
Water-B
Wind-S

Castle quote: "Yeah... what do you want?"

Final battle: "So... this is it?"
Party quotes: In-"............"
Out-"Are you mad?!"

War quotes: Charge-"Filthy humans!"
Wounded-"Just like a human to strike from the back!"
Death-"N-Not yet...."

Comment box: 1. "You are different from most other humans..."
2. "Would you like to travel to Two-River with me after the war?"

Detective inquiries: PROFILE
Army position: Front Line.
Inquiry 1
Apparently she's looking for a way back home. Why can't she just ask for directions?

Inquiry 2
The chef was complaining about her stealing tomatoes from the kitchen!

Inquiry 3
When I asked her how she was... she just stared at me for seven minutes straight... it was seven minutes of awkwardness....
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Galvas wrote:

Weapon: In one of the circus shows, while she was performing, the circus leader had set a tiger against her in the middle of the show. The audience thought it was part of the show and applauded, though Anya fought her hardest and managed to kill the tiger and uses its bone as a dagger.

that's a innovated weaapon. since it's a dagger and they are usually small. would it be like the size of hugo's weapon.

Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What I meant was that this topic is covered in several others throughout the budehuc forum, such as blacksmith, weapons stance, rune, and other such threads. However, if Sybillious finds it acceptable I suppose there's no reason for me not to join in.

Name: Shingen Jirai
Nicknames: Id, Scarlet assassin
Star: Tenan
Birth Place: Chefurbo Kaimmuttal, Nameless Lands
Weapon: Cane sword
Levels 1-6: Cane sword
Levels 7-13: Odium
Levels 14+: Arawn

Runes:
HD: none
RH: none
LH: Ressurrection rune levelled to three

Physical Description: SHingen is roughly 5'10" and 190 pounds of pure muscle. He is very pale, a feature that seems more prevelant due to his black hair and blue eyes. His body is covered in scars from his intense training and many missions as an assassin.

Cane sword: A simple blade light blade, hidden within a hilt that serves as a walking stick for its bearer. This weapon was used as a tool for human sacrifice by a clan of mages.

Odium: Once the blade tasted it's 7500th victim's blood, it took on a new appearance. the edges began to ripple in a flamberge, and a slot appeared within the blade, used for breaking swords.

Arawn: Soon after the transformation, the weapon's bearer died and was sent to the underworld. Sensing danger on the plane, the great powers revived the sword's former bearer. Before he was allowed out of hell, the god of death imbued the blade with his powers, giving it the power to summon flames and storms. The blade became pitch black with the verses of the death god embedded in red stones.

Battling:

Battle Intro: Shingen calmly steps into view, unscrewing the head of his canesword. He drops the body of the cane to his side and takes the weapon in his right.

Neutral stance: Shingen stands with his left facing his opponent, his sword concealed behind him.

Attack: In a flash he dashes across the field and is upon his opponent. He faces his opponent now with his entire front exposed. He makes one diagonal slash from his right, headed upward towards his opponent's right shoulder, then mirrors the attack, turning slightly and slashing from his adversary's right hip, to his left shoulder.

Critical: The body of the cane reappears in his hand (VG logic, don't argue, just enjoy) quickas lightning he is near his opponent, he swings with his left hand (carrying the body of the cane) and lifts his legs so that he spins. The first swing falls short, but his momentum from this attack carries him forward. Turning his body, Shingen slashes with the blade, inflicting critical damage, then uses his left hand to launch the body of the cane towards his opponent, this also inflicts critical.

Retreating: He sheathes his can and takes off, off the screen and back into ambiguity.

Defensive stance: The blade of his sword is tilted slightly so that the tip is barely visible past his body. His left arm is raised and bent. his forearm kept horizontal just below chin level, and about 14 inches away from his body.

Rune casting: Shingen whips his left hand out with an open palm, magic animation ensues.

Counter Attack: He sidesteps his opponent's attack and palms the strike to the side, inflicting .3 damage, then delivers a lashing blow with his sword inflicting the other .7

Victory Pose: Trumpets sound and he lifts his fist into the air repeatedly, Gil and EXP are distributed...woops, wrong game. SHingen calmly sheathes his sword and screws it back into the cane.

Critical Condition: Shingen fights to stay on his feet, buckling every few seconds.

Defeated: He drops to the ground, his sword at his side.

Unite Attacks: Insult and injury:
Scarlet Assassin and Ley, the attack begins with Ley accidently dropping his weapon as I run forward. I notice that he isn't with me and I turn around, crashing butt first into the enemy for X1 damage. I scream an insult at Ley, any one of the following, each inflicting different damage to LEY HIMSELF!

"BLASTED MORON!!!!!!" X1 damage
"Worthless!" X1.5 damage
"YOU SON OF A ************ I'm gonna rip off your ******* and shove it up your **** then I'm gonna use your tongue to paint my boat!" X5 damage

Then Ley gets frustrated and screams back at me...now here's where it gets tricky. THe damage I inflicted upon him is then multiplied by any of these.

"Oh yeah?!?!" X .5 damage
""Smelly Kaimuttal trash!" X2 damage
"YOU THINK YOU'RE TOUGH!?!?! I'll ***** your **** and then ****** it all the way to funkytown!" X5 damage

Now if you're paying attention, both super criticals hitting inflicts X25 damage to me...good thing I have a ton of hit points. Finally I get angry and spin around, cracking the monster with damage equal to what was inflicted on me (Note: It doesn't matter if I die in this move) Finally, Ley gathers his weapon, runs up and steals the enemy's pants...if it's a female, he steals their pants and blushes. The attack ends with us sharing a cup of tea and regaining our HP while the monster convulses from the attack.

and the Lost Nameless assault: Scarlet, Ley, and Earthquake stand back to back to back in the center, surrounded by monsters. Each of them hangs their head and mutters something indiscernable. What follows is not so much an attack as a creation of red mist as the three warriors lay waste to everything in front of them.

How to Obtain: Shingen is a story character (tenan star and all)

Stats
Strength: S
Defence: B
Magic: C
Magic Defence: C
Speed: B
Technique: A
Luck: C
Repel: B
Movement: S
HP- Average

Rune Compatibility
Water: C
Fire: C
Earth: A
Lightning: S
Wind: B
Resurrection: S

Quotes
Castle Town: "War is upon is, don't be foolish."
Final Battle: "Life is it's most beautiful in conflict. Take time to appreciate your life as you charge...you may not have that much time to do so."
Joining the Party
In: "I live to serve"
Out: "Be careful"
War
Charge: "Onward!"
Wounded: "I'm not finished yet"
Death: "I will protect you from above"

Comment Box Messages:
1: This is a nice castle.
2: That female general of yours is kind of cute.

Detective Inquiries:
Army Position Archer
Inquiry 1. No one knows why he left the Nameless lands.
Inquiry 2: His family has been ruling that region of the Nameless Lands for hundreds of years
Inquiry 3: According to some notes that were in a book that accidently fell open, he had some issues with some leading members of the Nameless lands, and he left his protege in charge.

Further Background: Shingen is the last scion of the Jirai line. His family has ruled Chefurbo Kaimmuttal since its inception. He recently found out that his family owed a great debt to Kooluk, and being the honorable man he is, took his regiment to repay them in their time of need. Rumor says that he had other reasons for leaving the Nameless Lands, and no one has the guts to ask him why. He was welcomed into Kooluk with open arms and quickly met with the Tenkai star to arrange for his troops to join whatever cause he was lobbying for.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Coolio, this seems interesting...

Name: Alonzo De Voza
Star of Destiny: -

Origin: Tinto Republic

Weapon: Antagónico ~ A medium sized One-Handed sword. The blade was forged using a sacred technique used in the Grasslands. The blade is enchanted with an ancient Sindar spell that will not allow any other living thing wield the blade.

Runes:
H: -
R: Rage Rune
L: -

Description: Alonzo stands 6'1 from the ground and is 168 lbs in weight. He has long black hair the covers his left eye. He has a white bandana covering his forehead. His eyes are hazel brown and he has a small scar under his right eye.

Over his torso he wears a sleeveless silk top, which is white and over that he has a sleeveless black chain mail. Covering his legs is baggy black silk trousers which have grey straps of leather covering the thieghs, knees and shins. His boots are made from white Tinto leather that reaches up half way up his shins.

Stats:

Strength: A+
Magic: A
Magic Defence: D
Speed: B
Technique: B
Luck: D
Repel: B
Movement: A
HP: Fairly Average

Rune Compatibility:

Water: E
Fire: S
Earth: E
Lightning: C
Wind: D
Resurrection: E

Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Name: Gaius Acheron
Nicknames: Ash
Star: Tenfu
Birth Place: Small Villa in Nameless Lands
Weapon: Trident
Levels 1-6: Fisherman's Aid
Levels 7-13: Glaucis
Levels 14+: Triton

Runes:
HD: --------
RH: Star Rune
LH: --------

Profile: Acheron is a scraggly young man who lives in Vora City, the underground capital of the Crom Desert Region. Born in Nameless Lands, through a twist of fate, Acheron ended up in Tinto a young boy caught up in the winds of trade. He's got dirty blonde hair that is tassled and perched upon his head, the edge's flipping up like a crown on his brow.

Acheron is a fitness enthusiast and stays in shape. He holds the philosophy that battle can come at any time and to be fit is to be ready. Casually he wears a simple workers shirt, loose fitting and draped across his torso. With it he has simple pants and a plane leather belt. When going to battle he wears his bronze chestplate and a leather strap skirt. His shoulders are adorned with the finest bronzework shoulder guards from Vora City and his shinguards and forearm guards are of the same design. He adopted a unique helmet to wear in battle fashioned off a original design that is dificult to describe (Middle Age French with the slight brim and the "mohawk")

Acheron has been appointed Head of Justice in Tinto and is active as the judiciary leader. Recently, he began to build the National Courthouse of Tinto, nestled high in the mountains on the edgeds of Crom Desert, but thieves have stolen the final piece to finish the construction. It's a rare piece and Acheron has used his position as Guildmaster of the Hunters Guild to summon those willing to pursue the thieves into the desert in search of the final piece.

Fisherman's Aid: this trident is the bare bones design of trident. Originally a joke gift Acheron recieved from Brecht, it was a play on the waters from Nameless Lands Acheron was accustomed to and his current position in the middle of a giant desert. Acheron began to use it in training and saw how versatile it was, heavier than a normal short spear, slightly wider range of stabbing attack and pronged so, if used properly, could disarm a careless opponent. From then on, the Fishermans Aid became Acheron weapon of choice.

Glaucis: Named after the Greek God of Fishing, Glaucis is the upgraded version of the same trident Brecht gave him in the past. As he explored the caverns of Tinto, Acheron came across the gold shaft to a short spear. It was amazingly lightweight and the minerologist of Tinto couldn't figure out how such a strong golden material could be so light. A believer in fate, Acheron replaced the shaft of the original trident with this new shaft.

Triton: On an expedition into the newly acquired territory in the west Harrekki, a comrade of Acheron, discovered a strange item. It was a jeweled embelished trident but the shaft had been removed. Hearing of the events around the discovery of the shaft of Glaucis, Harrekki had the head sent to Acheron for his investigation, intuitively sensing a connection between the two. Sure enough, the mineral's present in the two pieces were nearly identicle and the fit together perfectly. The golden tinted trident is the new weapon of choice for Acheron, though he has been known to pull out his old Fisherman's Aid to spar with.

Battling:

Battle Intro: Acheron is seen standing with the pommel of his trident in the ground, his hand near the neck of the shaft. He casually cracks his neck an slides the trident into his Neutral Stance.

Neutral stance: Acheron stands with a wide stance, left foot forward, side facing the enemy. His head is turned ot the right as to face the opposing enemy line and his trident is held with both hands horizontally, just above his waist.

Attack: Acheron rushed in swiftly and stabs his opponent with a simple movement. If he sees the oppurtunity to strike again he casually pulls back and stabs at his enemy again.

Critical: Acheron runs in and jumps into the air with the trident brought above his head in both hands. He strikes the enemy hard, planting the trident into the ground.

Retreating: He hesitently turns and runs off the field, trident now in one hand.

Defensive stance: The trident is held in both hands diagonal across body.

Rune casting: Trident is in left hand, horizontally at waist level. Acheron raises his right hand up and begins to cast.

Counter Attack: Acheron parries the one strike and bashes the enemy with the pommel of his trident.

Victory Pose: Acheron raises his trident into the air, triumphantly, and shakes a few times before falling back on his bum, lifting a small cloud of dirt/sand/dust/snow(depending on the setting).

Critical Condition: Acheron droops his shoulders but keeps his trident firmly in his two hands.

Defeated: Staggers a few steps and tries to stay up. Almost does stand but falls backwards on to the ground and drops trident, than fades away/ lies back awaiting to be revived.

Unite Attacks: Tinto Immigrants
Brecht & Acheron
Brecht, being a strong spellcaster, covers the area in darkness. In the still black all that is seen is flashes of light caused by the swift strikes of Acheron. Finally, a flash of lightning relights the stage and the damage is shown.

1.5 Damage to All- One time use. May damage Brecht. Can only be used if Brecht has Lightning/Thunder Rune equiped.

How to Obtain: Acheron is unlocked later in the game after acquiring several of his Tinto friends. Acheron is very loyal to Tinto so he must be shown that at least some of his fellow Tintonian General's approve and support the cause.

Stats
Strength: A
Magic: C
Magic Defence: B
Speed: C
Technique: A+
Luck: C
Repel: C
Movement: A
HP- Slightly Above Average

Rune Compatibility
Water: B
Earth: B
Lightning: C
Wind: C
Sun: C
Star: A
Holy: B
Dark: C
Shield: C
Blinking: C
Gate: C

Quotes
Castle Town: "Hey, how are you doing? Take care of yourself"
Final Battle: "It looks like this is it. Shall I be joining you?"
Joining the Party
In: "Alright, I'm ready"
Out: "Good, now I can organize things at home"
War
Charge: "For the glory of the Republic!"
Wounded: "Not after all the preparing I've done"
Death: "My soul's been anchored... in the lord"

Comment Box Messages:
1: I'm glad to see everyone's here.
2: I'd like to see more variety in artworks around the castle.

Detective Inquiries:
Occupation: Guildmaster of the Hunters Guild, Chief of Justice of Tinto, Mayor of Vora City, Prefect of Crom Desert,
Army Position: Spearman
Inquiry 1: He says he was caught up on a trade embargo in his teens and was brought to Tinto by chance.
Inquiry 2: He says he has some family in Nameless Lands but he had them move to Tinto recently. He says they are happy here.
Inquiry 3: In the middle of the underground lake in Vora City I can see a structure. Acheron tells me it's the Desert Prison. The Desert Prison is in the middle of a lake, underground in the middle of Desert. Perplexing!

--------------------------------------------------------------
I liked Scarlet Assassin's set-up so I copied it and replaced all the information with my own. I changed a little bit but it's mostly his, so thanks for that SA, or sorry depending on your outlook.

--------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: A few things have changed so I thought I'd update my data a bit.

Last edited by Acheron on Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Darklord-Yuber

The Coming Storm

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Name: Raijin
Star: Tenai

Origin: Queendom of Falena

Past- Unknown, All that is known is that Raijin is from Falena and that he killed a famous General before joining the army.

Weapon: 1-
Levels 1-5: Name 1- Shock Sword

Levels 6-11: Name 2- Thunder Blade

Levels 12-16: Name 3- Blade of Storms

Runes:
RH- Lightning
Weapon Rune- Lightning Rune

Physical description: Relativly average in height with Short Black hair cropped back. Has a scar running across his nose and another running underneath his eye. Relativly skinny face.

Wears a sleeveless Black tunic and Yellowish Leggings with Brown boots and a Black headband.

Weapon: A small single handled sword forged of a mixture of Bronze and Iron. The swird has a small jewel in the hilt of the blade that is made out of Leather.

How to obtain: Sell him a Thunder God Robe and he'll join you.

Strength- B
Defense- C+
Magic-A
Magic defense-B
Speed-C-
Technique-C
Luck-D
Repel-C
Movement-B
HP- 675 (max)

Earth-E+
Fire-D+
Lightning- A+
Water-E
Wind-D

Castle quote: "This is just so very dull."
Final battle: "At last; We end this moronic war"
Party quotes: In-"They shall feel me Steel".
Out-"Only a fool would go without me"

War quotes: Charge-"Charge!!! Let none of them Survive"
Wounded-"Only a Flesh Wound, I can still fight."
Death-"Of all the Darkest Foes, I had to fall to you"

Comment box: 1. "I'm dying of Boredom here, Take me with you "
2. "I have a Dark past that I wish to contain, If you sic that Detective on me once more than He will not come back alive."

Detective inquiries: profile
Army position: Interchangeable.
Inquiry 1
Raijin is an interesting fellow, no doubt; but he's a secretive fellow. He never lets his guard down.

Inquiry 2
My God, does he ever sleep; I was snooping around his room the other night and all of a sudden He was up and had his sword in my back.

Inquiry 3
Forger this, It's too dangerous with this guy around. He is incredibly shifty.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heres' one that i had used in several interactive Role Playing.

Name: Ansari
Star: ??? Chisatsu (Perhaps none)

Origin: Safir Clan, Grasslands

Weapon: Two-Handed Sword, slender, 125 cm overall, 96 cm blade. Green hilt, green and white tassel. Short Range

Weapon Level:
Levels 1-5: Name 1- Garuda

Levels 6-11: Name 2- Simurgh

Levels 12-16: Name 3- Phoenix

Runes:
HD- *closed*
LH-
RH- (Violence)

Physical description: http://www.geocities.com/bluestarhand/Ansariprofile.jpg (I used this to tell others how my character would look like)

How to obtain: Either:
A) Joins Automatically (shouldn't have anything else to mention at this point)
or
B) After you gain your headquarters, find Ansari standing at the gates. Ansari will ask for directions to *villain*'s quarters, wanting to open dialogue with him/her. Once you oblige with him he'll be gone. After ten minutes, he'll return to the gates, telling you his story about his brief meeting with *villain* and his/her cronies. Disgusted by them, he also hears about *Hero#* and his group. And requests that he sends aid to help his clan. *Strategist* agrees to help, only after he services them with his help. He agrees to this.

Stats:
Strength- A
Defense- B
Magic- D
Magic defense-A
Speed- B
Technique-B
Luck- B
Repel-C
Movement-C
HP- A

Rune affinities:
Earth- C
Fire-B
Lightning-A
Water-B
Wind- C

Castle quote: The breeze feels nice here. Not bad...
Final battle: No worries, *Hero#*. We can get through this!
Party quotes:
In- "Very Well"
Out- "Time to get me some grub!"

War quotes: Charge- "The Time is now!"
Wounded- "Blast...I am no good..."
Death- "My friends...."

Comment box:
1. Comment box? Well, I will see if i have anything useful to write about.
2. This castle sure is very impressive. It definitely matches the splendour of *Villain*'s castle.
3. Have you tried *Cook*'s pastries? Man, i can not get enough of them!

Detective inquiries:
Army position: Infantry

Inquiry 1
Ansari is from the Safir Clan, which was conquered by Harmonia some years back. Looks like he escaped.

Inquiry 2
He tends to be pretty serious. But at times he says the most vulgar remarks and the rudest jokes. It cracks me up!

Inquiry 3
Man, he certainly has a sweetooth. He eats anything from cakes, cookies to pure chocolate! Wonder how he keeps his teeth clean?

Shigure wrote:
On top of this, I was wondering how people would view themselves as a character in the Suikoden world.

If i was to do this once more, here's what I would be like (not like Ansari):

Name: Imad
Star: Chiyu (Dominic, Gareth, the useless star)

Origin: Unknown

Weapon: One handed Sword. Curved. 89 cm blade, 102 cm overall. Pistol grip.

Weapon Level:
Levels 1-5: Name 1- Sabre

Levels 6-11: Name 2- Scimitar

Levels 12-16: Name 3- Shamshir

Runes:
HD- *closed*
LH-
RH-

Physical description: Brown skin, brown eyes, Black hair. Solid build. Has sword in baldric sling on one shoulder, hanging on his hip. Has Shield in sling on the other, hanging behind his back. Has white baggy trousers, White shirt with black jacket and black half-cloak. Has black brace only on right arm.

How to obtain: Either:

A) Joins atuomatically in the Dwarven Village.
or
B) Talk to him in the Dwarven Village. Make a request for Fire Spears. He talks to Dwarf Chief, who had agreed to help *Hero#*. So he sends Imad off to manufacture Fire Spears in the castle.

Stats:
Strength- B
Defense- B
Magic- D
Magic defense-B
Speed- C
Technique-C
Luck- A
Repel-C
Movement-C
HP- B

Rune affinities:
Earth- B
Fire-B
Lightning-B
Water-B
Wind- B

Castle quote: I'm sooo hungry....
Final battle: No worries, *Hero#*. We can get through this!
Party quotes:
In- "Fighting? Me?"
Out- "Time to get me some grub!"

War quotes: Charge- "On my Mark!"
Wounded- "Sorry, i'll do better next time."
Death- "I...can't..."

Comment box:
1. Hi. If you need my help, i'll be at the smithery.
2. Can you get your mages to make snow? I wanna start a snowfight.
3. Have you tried *Cook*'s pastries? Man, i can not get enough of them!

Detective inquiries:
Army position: Rearguard

Inquiry 1
Imad came from a family of engineers. Looksl ike he was born into this job, even though he's not that fond of it.

Inquiry 2
He was lucky enough to have the secret making of the Fire Spears divulged to him from the Dwarves. Well, he may be a wuss at fighting, but at least his Fire Spears are good for something!

Inquiry 3
He realizes that he eats too much. His own mom even calls him a "walking, talking stomach"!

Well, know you'll know a little bit more about me. I make Fire Spears. :P

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Now. Rather than go with incredibly Powerfull, I figured that I would base the stats and such on my own here on sars. For exaple, since I am far from a high level, I'm not going to have something liek Blue gate, Rage, and Cyclone rune all on the character. That's just silly. Also, Keeping certain aspects a little bit..Less than amazing in gerneral, because I hate Mary Sues with a hot passion.

Name: Scott
STAR: Unkown
Area of Origin Crystal valley (Harmonia)
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 252lbs
Build: Heavy Set
Hair Color: Gray-White
Eye Color: Gray
Clothing: Blue Tunic with Black shoulder pads, White pants, Black knee high Boots
Unique Characteristics: Scott is an Albino. He has exceptionally pale skin, light hair, and light eyes. He is also fairly heavy set.
Image:

Head: Circuret
Body: Guard Robe
Shield: ---
Accessory #1: Leather Cape
Accessory #2: Blue Ribbon
Accessory #3: Shoulder pads

Background/Origin
Scott hails from Crystal valley. Both his parents work as librarians in the enormous One temple. He works there as well, taking every chance he can to read up on the nature of runes. Scott dreams of one day attending the Soldet Academy so that he can learn military strategies to use with his growing knowledge of runes. He hopes to use both of these to bring glory to Harmonia and take back what has been lost over the last few hundred years of wars.

Weapon Name and Description
M-range

A large Needle with a rounded base. It in the base is a magic Drain rune that cannot be removed. The needle has no major decoration to it and is about a foot long.
Weapon level is 5. Drainier(drain-YER)
Weapon level is 9. LOCKED
Weapon level is 12. LOCKED
Weapon level is 16. LOCKED

Rune(s) Equipped and Description
Right Hand Resurrection
Left Hand: Locked
Head: Locked

Unite Attacks
Blazing Metal: DMG. x2 May cause Scott Unbalance

Scott rushes at the enemy. just before hitting them leaps to the side, the enenmy hit by a sudden flurry of arrow from Dzerassa(user in Harmonia Sub group). Scott proceeds to stab the enemy in the back with his needle.

Affinities & Compatabilities
Blue Gate: D
Darkness: E
Earth: B
Lightning: D
Resurrection: A
Water B
Wind: B

Compatibilites: Neutral

Skills:
Magic repel: C
Magic Resistance: B
Accuracy: B+

War Messages
Duel-
Attack: I'll show You..
Defend: You'll not defeat me.
Wild Attack: This is my Plan!

War Rally: Show them our Power!
War Defeat: It's over...
War Death: Dammit...I still have more to do...

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it's okay to use one of mine as well.

Name: Rei Ausa
Star: Chisatsu

Origin: Greenhill

Weapon: Long sword,slender,3 1/2 feet in length altogether(3 foot blade). Red and black hilt,red tassel. Short Range

Weapon Level:

Levels 1-5: Wind Sword
Levels 6-11: Storm Sword
Levels 12-16: Meghido Blade

Runes:
HD- Blue Gate
LH - Rage
RH - *closed*
Physical description - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/Sojuro/Original%20Characters/Rei colored3.jpg

How to obtain: Joins automatically

Stats:
Strength - A
Defense - B
Magic - C
Magic Defense- B
Speed- B
Technique- B+
Luck - D
Movement - B+
HP - A

Rune Affinities:
Earth- C
Fire - A
Lightning - B+
Water - C
Wind - C+

Castle quote - It feels good to finally have a good home
Final battle- By my power I will crush the enemy!!!
Party quotes:
In- Don't get in my way or you'll get hurt
Out - Hey!! I'm not finished yet

War quotes:
Charge- "Take em out. Crush them!!!"
Wounded- "Damn. I got careless"
Death: Nooooooo!!!! Sis please be careful!!!!!

Comment box:
1. This comment box is a cool idea. Just hope no one says anything bad
2. Yo. Anyone up for a little training?
3. Dang. My arm needs repairs again. Can you call a mechanic for me

Detective Inquirys:
Age- 20
From- Greenhill
Occupation - Ex-thief,mercenary
Army position - Infantry

Inquiry 1
Seems Rei had a troubled past. Her and her older sister Rena lost their parents as kids and were forced to live as thieves.

Inquiry 2
Rei is an alchemist with special magical powers. Seems she can use these powers using her metal arm

Inquiry 3
Rei loves sweets. It matches her personality. She's always cheerful,sweet and friendly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 2 of 14

Jump to: