Suikoden Unique and Illusional Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Front Mission 5 Petition

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vincent Vingerhut

Knights of Rass Will

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Front Mission 5 Petition Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ladies and gentleman,

Front Mission 5 was released in December 2005, but Square Enix didnt anounce any US releases. And probably there wont be any English version of Front Mission 5.

In case you are unfamiliar Front Mission series are Tactical rpg series, taking place in the near future were large continental unions regularly enter skirmishes with bi-pedal military robots, also known as Wanzers (derived from Walking Panzer).

I ask everone here to go to this link and sign the petition asking Square Enix to release the game in an English version.

Quote:

Therefore, it is the intention of the undersigned to take it upon themselves to try to appeal to you, the people at Square-Enix of North America, to please make plans to release this epic masterpiece, "Front Mission 5: Scars of the War". Before it joins the exclusive ranks of "Japan only" gaming history. It is also true of the undersigned that if this title is officially announced, we have every intention to pre-order and subsequently purchase this title upon release. We hope you will hear and hearken to our cause, thank you for you time.

Please sign the Petition here -> http://www.petitiononline.com/fm5sotw/petition-sign.html?

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Mach
Lord Vader

Lord's Minions

Potch
Soldiers
20000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I signed the petition. I really like Front Mission 4. I am not big on RPGs, but Front Mission 4 satisfied what I like in RPGs.

General of the Godwin Army
United States Navy ATF-HT
Buff

Venus Doom

Potch
Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

since machiavellian asked me to sign it and sine it takes like 5 seconds i went ahead and signed it, even though i can say i don't care for the game.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Vincent Vingerhut

Knights of Rass Will

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you for signing it. Buff if you have never played it I really recommend it. It's style is a bit familiar to Tactics Rpg's, but in general more complex and fun.
Scrooge McDuck

The Flying Duckmen

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just when the series seem to be coming back to their roots, they can't decide to release it to US! This is tragedy! *signs*

Magicians With Attitude

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Front Mission 4 wasn't a hot game in the US. I brought the game when it first came out and it cost 39.99 and several months later the price dropped dramatically. I',m sure the reason is poor sales # or poor reviews. I really enjoyed the game and I hope Front Mission will be released in the US. 8-) 8-)

Pizza Toppings

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just noticed this topic. Moved to the Advertisements and Fun Links section since this is not about game discussion.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just signed the petition, i loved Front Mission 4 and i cant imagine such an amazing game as Front mission 45 in english. Thanks for the chance to sign the petition. :twisted:

Stampede

The One-Eyed Jacks

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sigh. No FM5? The original is one of the best games ever (Driscoll is so awesome). I could seriously cry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: