Suikoden Unique and Illegal Kraalesque Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

About the US version info
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
No I mean the guide link. What did that have to do with the US version? I don't know if you spoiled the game or not and know the whole game from front to back so...whatever.

Oh, well. I had posted a link to a GameFaqs.com walkthrough and then posted a link to mine, so I updated mine. I suppose I should/could create a new topic, but this seemed easier. And no, I have not spoiled anything yet as far as I know, as I don't have any thing in my Walkthrough Section yet...

Quote:
We'll play the game and use different dialouge options so we can see how deep this game truly is, and present our results in the guide.

Makes sense to me

Quote:
With a partner, it'll make all of this easier.

No kidding :mrgreen:

I think that we can either PM or E-mail each other and any one else who's helping info once the game comes out. I'll also be buying the 'Official Guide' from Bradygames to find the items and Mini-games and such. That'll speed things up. But for now, if we're going to discuss this further I think that we should create a new topic...

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I was thinking of just going through the whole game 2 or 3 times to get everything for my guide but this is just faster.

You can make a topic if you want.
Adrian Magicent

Ever-Nameless, For It's Mysterious

528 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

St. Ajora and I also plan on doing something, but we're planning a whole shrine for it. But, I'm getting confused with this release date business. It seems kinda odd for some sites to be moving it up a week, especially this close to release.
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

O_o;;

If we can combine all 4 of our works... I have no futher questions your honor....

Seriously though, I'll be glad to pitch in whatever I can.

~Tinto~
Adrian Magicent

Ever-Nameless, For It's Mysterious

528 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I don't know. It's mostly our thing for a shrine at her own site. But, I'm sure she'd welcome SOME contributions, if you want to provide any in time. Probably, we'll do it ourselves and talk with others about any other information when we need it, if we need it.

But, anyway, it seems we're gonna have a number of people already planning to get on the ball for writing out about the game.
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was thinking of going with gamefaqs.
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm, Himuro and I could do a dual-person guide for everyone I think...on my guide is a list of places where I'll probably host it...

~Tinto~
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: