Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Flash whatsis

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yohn

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject: Suikoden Flash whatsis Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In my random escapades throughout the internets in search of fanart, I happened across this interesting site:

http://www6.big.or.jp/~neon/flashbox/flashmove.html

There are a few Suikoden related flash animations, and they're all decently well done.

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

Potch
Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nice link. That stuff's pretty damn good.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

Potch
Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've seen it before and it's still cool now.

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm wondering if they'll make more since V is out.

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aren't those the same videos that Marshmallow posted a link to?? The ones that Sars said were stolen by someone on Newgrounds? They appear to be the same videos at least. Good videos nonetheless.
Buff

Venus Doom

Potch
Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Everyone's Grudge wrote:
Aren't those the same videos that Marshmallow posted a link to?? The ones that Sars said were stolen by someone on Newgrounds? They appear to be the same videos at least. Good videos nonetheless.

i also posted one of the videos on here,that was in english.sars also said that who made it stole it from the original maker.

none the less some cool videos there.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Yohn

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd assume that this is on the creator's website, since the art style is static throughout.

Vextor

Potch
Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's a flash storage site. There are many of those in Japan. The site credits the original artist.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: