Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Kraalesque Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Love Team
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Sigfried and hoi - After they get married, maybe they could open a show in vegas. . . *anyone?*

You win the award for the funniest statement ever!
Ten points to Griffyndor!

Let's see, who would I pick?

Sigurd and Hervey
Alen and Grenseal
Camus and Miklotov...

Wait, that's who I'd like to watch, not who Id like to see!

Seriously, though.

Kika and Lino
Annabelle and Viktor (before she died)
Hugo and Belle
Ayda and Kinnison

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you know me Starsky Jowstonian pride is in my blood!

so here it goes

Sheena and Viki

Sheena and Meg

Sheena and Valeria

Sheena and and that Librarian

Sheena and... OMG! the list can go on and on and on...! :shock:

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sheena and a slap to the face
Sheena and a kick to the groin
Sheena and the pulling of an ear
Sheena and no prayer in hell
Sheena and a--

Oh, that's not fair. I should think up potential pairings for him, shouldn't I?
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

At least El-Rel seems to be smart enough to figure that a completely perverted jerk of a teenager isn't exactly Desireable Man Central.

Riou and Eillie.

It's the only real potential relationship I even gave a damn about. I wanted those two to hook up somehow, even if I always knew it'd be impossible thanks to Silent Hero Syndrome.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
dark-knight

Knights of the Dark

23181 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

cleo and pahn?
gremio and tir? :P
wait ill think of more....
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

sheena and a couch, sheena and spaghetti, sheena and cheese; heck, sheena goes with everything, if you listen to him.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

'cept his parents, of course. Someone already said that.

But wait, there's more. How about:
Teresa and Shin

Bob and Aila - the dreadlock couple! :mrgreen:

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Arcana

The Engineers

190546 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scarlet assassin wrote:
Most of those were in the first post man, gotta read the rest.

Also...

Humphrey and Shabon, any supporters?

Humphrey and Futch, dude. Humphrey and Futch.

John Layfield wrote:
Riou and Eillie.

It's the only real potential relationship I even gave a damn about. I wanted those two to hook up somehow, even if I always knew it'd be impossible thanks to Silent Hero Syndrome.

And yet another reason why the Silent Hero Syndrome is a bad syndrome to have.

There was that whole Tir/Kasumi thing going on, too.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, at the end of Suikoden 2, Sheena was supposed to go finish his manhood quest with Oulan :wink: Anyone?
Also, I think it was obvious that Queen had a thing for Geddoe, and I'd love to see Jacques and Ayla get together (he's just so protective of her, its so cuuuute :mrgreen: )
Hmmm..... I'll have to think on this subject, there was so many I was thinking of, but right now they escape me

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

don't see that happening; oulan was strictly a no nonsense woman, and sheena was pure nonsense.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I will say first off, some of you really worry me :P Moving along!
I'll name a few, some are already establishedm but I'll stick them in.

Established:
Teo and Sonia - as stated within game, they fit well it seems

Kirkis and Sylvina -So cute, I love elves what can I say

Hix and Tengaar -They remind me of a couple of my friends lol. It really is a
strong relationship :P

Flik and Odessa -Predeath of course, I don't know if he'll ever get over her.

Edgar and Kika -No one else can fill his place as far as I'm concerned, and as far as I could tell it seems like she isn't trying to fill it.

Rean and Sierra -Before his final death of course, I liked him the best with her.. so sad..

Lino En Kuldes and the Queen of Obel- I really wish they would have gotten more into the background of this. Although she was already dead, I think filling out more backstory with her and Lino could have developed a number of things.

Semi Established/Hinted at/Other:
Jacques and Aila -He really did try to take care of her, it's cute

Franz and Iku -This is so obvious I don't even think it needs reasoning

Thomas and Cecile -Again, so cute together it may result in cuteness overload vomitting.

Klaus and Sierra -I don't know why I'm stuck on this, but I just liked them together for some reason. Hey she could fix his lack of immortality :P

Chris and Nash -Mainly due to the fact I don't like any of the other pairings for either of them, and thus they can be jammed together and I can forget about them :P

Akaghi and Mizuki -Kate said it best of all, even they don't know they're dating! They work the best together as far as I can tell though.

Mitsuba and Jeremy -As stated before, the complete opposites of them just creates some sort of draw. Plus I find him boring, he needs someone off the wall to counter that :P

Tir and Kasumi -Probably my favorite choice for Tir, however her lack of immortaliy makes it virtually impossible.

Tir and Sierra - Due to the other parings I made for them being rather difficult due to the non immortal counterparts, I've taken a liking to this pair. I was reading a fanfic once that incorporated this couple into it actually, and I really liked it.

Milia and Humphrey- I have gone and convinced myself that Humphrey is the father of Sharon. I don't really have much of a basis for it really. He has contacts through the Dragon Knights since he's friends with Joshua, as well as traveling with Futch. He could have started something with Milia once he returned to the Dragon's Den with Futch after they found Bright.

I'm running a blank for now, I may update this more later on lol.

-My DeviantArt-
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As far as Humphrey being Sharons father, it would explain the blonde hair (Milia had red hair if I remember correctly) and the timeline seems to fit, as Sharon is about 14/15 years old in S3. As far as Oulan/Sheena, I think it fits as a Yang /Yin sort of match, he seems to be interested in all types of women, and if they ever paired, she would definately straighten him out (screen goes black and all you hear is alot of screaming and bones being broken :shock: )

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Obel Soldier

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I have a couple that would might work.

Rachel and Cedric is one. I think it's pretty obvious she's got the hots for him. He kinda likes her, too, but he's pretty scared of her. I can imagine a romantic way to spend an evening would be eating at a fancy restaurant, and fleeing without paying for the food, while she chases after him.

One of my all-time favorites is Riou and Eilie. The interaction between them is so cute. It's too bad you don't get a dialogue option with Riou;it would be nice to have a choice whether or not you want to holler at her.

^ Shout out to John Layfield. Thanks for the sig, homes.

Leon Alucard

Childs of Elminister

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can think of Hugo and Lilly together, you know? That anyway would be a smart way to the president of Tinto get some territory in grasslands without a war. Also Lilly don't see the kind of people who follow someone, but she follows Hugo and self-proclaim them as travel partners. She turns to be nice to him when he is the Flame Champion. I can see them beign like Chichi and Goku from DBZ, and also... also I can see her happy by beign the wife of the "powerful flame champion and hero who led the victory against harmonia" in the Second Fire Bringer War.

From the personality that Lazlo got in Rhapsodia, he look like someone that Kika would date, it's easy to think about a boy and a girl, both red-haired using a bandana and wielding a pair of wooden Short-swords/Scimitars while their parents serve as somekind of reserve navy for the Island Nations :). Lazlo is a guy who worries a lot about other people too and often forget about taking care of himself. Kika would fit the kind of mature wife who take care of his husband.

I would pair Lazlo with Flare but they migh be siblings so...better forget about it.

Tir McDohl...well...it seems that he can pair with any girl he want, you know? Windy found him handsome and Leeknat (she's blind but...) found him cute... What a lucky guy!
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Tir and Kasumi -Probably my favorite choice for Tir, however her lack of immortaliy makes it virtually impossible.

The first Flame Champion had a girl you know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: