Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Love Team
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Riou & Nanami - They're not related by blood anyway

Ugh! C'mon that's just too.... ugh! Jowy and Nanami would be strange already. But Riou and Nanami. Where is that smile vomiting? ahh I'll go with this one. He looks sick. :x

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Felipe - ah, if only we had posted one second sooner, it would be downright eerie.

What do you think our "shipper" name will be? Sophipe? Felita? :D

I nominate that our unite should be us holding up stopwatches and inflecting the time in damage. (For example, at 2:05, we'd inflect 205 points of damage)

uwangski wrote:
I'll go with Nei & Roland since they're both elves. Just like Kirkis and Sylvina.

What about Selma and Nei? Or Paula and Roland? They're both elves, too. XD*

*Suikoden elves have long lifespans, right?

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Felipe - ah, if only we had posted one second sooner, it would be downright eerie.

Damn. It was my dog, it came here in my room so I looked at she and lost one second. Damn... one second.

Quote:
What do you think our "shipper" name will be? Sophipe? Felita?

You can choose, but I like Fophlita the most. ^^

Quote:
I nominate that our unite should be us holding up stopwatches and inflecting the time in damage. (For example, at 2:05, we'd inflect 205 points of damage)

I will be waiting you at midnight. xP

And yeah I think elves have long lifespans, but they are all dumb characters that no one really like. Elves must be cool like Legolas, but then Konami give Ruby to us.

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophelipe?

wow a new couple has been born!

i'll try Lino and Kika

Hugo and Lilly

Stormbringer and Starslasher :P

Black Pesmerga and Schala-Kid :P

Takemura and Belle :*laugh*:

i could go for more!

i forgot charcters from the game only. :mrgreen:

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
uwangski

Lilly's Loyal Guards

701224 Potch
200 Soldiers
32 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:
What about Selma and Nei? Or Paula and Roland? They're both elves, too. XD*

*Suikoden elves have long lifespans, right?

Selma? She's female, isnt she? Nei is also female.

Paula and Roland - they are 150+ years apart

Elves dont suffer natural deaths, so they have long lifespans according to some myths. They die when they get whacked by swords or something... I'm not even sure if they suffer illness...

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SUIKODEN IV

Setsu and Deborah - Old people can have lovers as well. . .

Leknaat and Neclord - I would only like to see this to see what the babby would look like :shock:

Aldo and Oskar - No comment

Lazlo and Lazlo's left hand - By that I mean the Rune of Punishment, the rune itself is to much of a burden to worry about "love". What did you think? :?

Axel and Jewl - They both share the same homeland, they both have that dot on head thing going on. They are perfect for each other!

Elenor and Cray - Common, this one is kind of obvious, how else is the Silverberg legacy going to go on? FYI Oddesa has Crays eyes. :wink:

Jango and Kikia - Both pritates that kick butt. *INSERT JOKE AT OWN RISK*

SUIKODEN III

Lilliy and Hugo - Fine comple. He's head of Kayara, she's future head of Tinto. He's salt she's pepper.

Thomas and Celeclie - Cute kids, with lots of puppy love for each other.

Nash and Chris - Chris is going to realze that Nash is the guy for him. Then after Nash and Chris slay Nash's evil wife, they will live happily ever after.

SUIKODEN II

Sigfried and hoi - After they get married, maybe they could open a show in vegas. . . *anyone?*

Riou and Ellie - The best couple ever. They could travel the world together. How great would that be?

Shu and Apple - Some say there relationship is brother and sister. Well if you ask me there is more to it than that. I'm sure at one point when Shu was in school with Apple, Shu sent her an *Will you be mine* card.

Tuta and Tomo - If anyone is to be taken seriously, it's this one. The first time i played suikoden II i thought Tuta was a girl and Tomo was a guy. Even then I thougth they would be a good couple growing up. Well now that I'm more educater, I still think it works.

SUIKODEN

Teo and Sonya - I only stated this, because I'm not sure if it's afficial, but I think Sonya could be Tir's mommy.

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lol sigfried and hoi huh.funny stuff.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:

Sheena/Everything but Lepant and Eileen - Dude, it's Sheena. Boy would hit on a tree if you drew a skirt on the trunk...Heck, you might not even need the skirt...

Nope, just the nickel-sized knothole.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ley and Ley make a great couple, and their "union" is fully supported by the Unorthadox Kooluk church.

But seriously, Sierra and Kahn, I could picture it now.

Pesmerga and Oulan, becuase if anyone is going to take that woman on it's going to be Pessy.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Genshu and Star Dragon Sword. He does like swords don't he? But I guess Tessai would be jealous.

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

how 'bout

Lorelai & Killey? The two Sindar/Cyndar freaks

Sophita & Felipe........I wonder how much damage for a combo *off topic* *laughs* :D

~ Securing the safety of mone---I mean uhh...people of Island Nations ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think they don't like each other too much you know, Lorelai & Killey. But that could be just for show, like they act this way in front of people but actually they go "search for sindar" together.

A combo? Hmmm... interesting. xD

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rane wrote:
Stormbringer and Starslasher :P

Black Pesmerga and Schala-Kid :P

Takemura and Belle :*laugh*:

XD Why Takemura with Belle? It's good to see some Suikox Jowstonian pride, rane. ^_^

THe one that's on the top of my head is Jeremy and Mitsuba. I'm surprised that no one has mentioned this already. These two have that ying and yang personalities i.e. One's more calm, while the other has the firey personality. I find that there would be a little bit of similarity between those two and Hix and Tengaar. Which is another team which i liked back in Suikoden I and II.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always liked Hix and Tengaar relationship. But I was always like "Do something Hix!"

Tengaar is so sweet. The type of girl I would like to meet.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it seemed like hix was to scared to talk about the whole love thing with tengaar.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: