Suikoden United and Informational Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The 108 Stars of Destiny List (Spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

THen i have theories((can't help)) since these are spoliers SPOILER LINES
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
IF Sialeeds is not a permenant member she either dies from the sun rune and is the one Georg loves/ed or she ends up becoming the assasain and georg ends up being forced to kill her.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lunar shadows

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I heard some people talking about Marie being a possible familiar face in this game. Is that theory still active?
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't even see how it's possible as they look completely different, and snce there is such a small gap between SI and SV, I doubt it.
lunar shadows

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm... that character as your avatar looks familiar. Was she in a breath of fire or something?

BTW- thanks for the time answering my question
the loose teeth

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lunar shadows wrote:
Hmmm... that character as your avatar looks familiar. Was she in a breath of fire or something?

looks like the woren member from breath of fire: dragon quarter.
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Finally added pictures to the 108 Stars List. A word of warning, though, some of the character descriptions contain spoilers, so look at your own risk. I'll add more pictures in the next few moments.

EDIT 1: List updated with almost all pictures. I'll add more in a few moments.

EDIT 2: Pictures are up to date. Have a look, if you want.
Gaspars_apprentice

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I heard that Killey was a support character. This would suck if it were true.
Loner Prime

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gaspars_apprentice wrote:

What???? Please tell us your source, I hope it's a false rumor!!

EDIT 2: I just saw your source ..

*****SPOILERS AHEAD******
-
--
-
--
-
--
-
--
-
--
GameFaqs
From: truefunrune | Posted: 2/27/2006 12:04:47 AM | Message Detail
Spoilers...

AFter I visited him at the prison, he left..then he came to me at the HQ..he joined my party briefly..but guess what, he is a support character! And even worse, he doesn't have any support abilities! Seem pretty useless...

On another subject now...

Holy Paladin, I think you forgot the artwork of Taylor (picture 369 in the Krichan photo album)

EDIT: I have a question about this: Tenfu - Euram Barows or Eresh
Does it mean that it's not clear which name they meant in japanese so it'll be one or the other as an SOD and the other one won't be an SOD ?
Luther

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gaspars_apprentice wrote:

Are you sure of your source?
Because if Killey is a support Character, I don't understand how he can be involve in 2 unite attacks:

ローレライ + ツヴァ イク + キリィ (Lorelai + Zweig + Killey)
全体に0.6倍の ダメージ 。 ローレライとキリィ ;が険悪

ゲオルグ + キリィ + ローレライ+ ビ ッキー (Georg+Killey+Lorelai+Viki)
ノーダメー ジ 。 お遊び協力攻撃。や ;っぱり ローレライとキリィ ; が
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lunar shadows wrote:

It's Lin from Dragon Quarter :D
Forum Poster

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does anyone know who the Grasslander lookalike girl is? I think she's the only character on those two posters whom I haven't seen on the OP's list. For reference, she was in the section that was Lelei, Shoon, Grasslander lookalike, Sius, Marina, and Egbart.
Gaspars_apprentice

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was just referring to what I had heard from someone on gamefaqs. The fact that he has unite attacks disputes what that person said I suppose.
Luther

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It may means Killey is a guest character who don't fight before his final recruitment... (which is not automatic).
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Loner Prime wrote:
On another subject now...

Holy Paladin, I think you forgot the artwork of Taylor (picture 369 in the Krichan photo album)

Thanks, I found it. It doesn't appear on his main page, so that's why I don't get it.

Loner Prime wrote:

EDIT: I have a question about this: Tenfu - Euram Barows or Eresh
Does it mean that it's not clear which name they meant in japanese so it'll be one or the other as an SOD and the other one won't be an SOD ?

It'll probably be one or the other, but as of know, I don't know which one is the right one. I only got the game as of today, so it'll take me quite along time to verify this especially since I don't know Japanese.
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man I hope ,Killey is it doesnt make sense, it would seem that in this game, he would be a automatic recruit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: