Suikoden United and Illusional Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New Kingdom announced
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm enhancing it now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/himurokoken/svmap.jpg
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for the map. Hmm in the moment it's hard to say how big amas is and where it exactly lies..But falena sure is big..
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I'm just going to move this into Suikoden V forum. I couldn't see any thread dedicated to it there but I admit only a quick glance as I didn't want to see anything to burn my eyes out.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Patricio

A Snowfall in Summer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A handful of characters from Amas (whether they're Stars or not isn't specified, at least not in English) have been posted up in the artbook scans photobucket. Lots of turbans, which is interesting because we've never really had much in the way of Middle Eastern-inspired cultures in the Suikoworld before.

http://photobucket.com/albums/f210/krichan/
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Amus Kingdom? so now they've added new nations into the series? thats interesting.. god how much longer do we have to wait til the US release 4 more weeks? man, I am so giddy lol :roll:
Forum Poster

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Patricio wrote:
A handful of characters from Amas (whether they're Stars or not isn't specified, at least not in English) have been posted up in the artbook scans photobucket. Lots of turbans, which is interesting because we've never really had much in the way of Middle Eastern-inspired cultures in the Suikoworld before.

Well, we've already had two similarly inspired characters, so I guess it was about time for a whole country.
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yap, that gives konami more space for new plots and us hope for many new (good and story-deep) suikodens.
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wonder if Amus is going to have Spies come after you just maybe
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

mumbay wrote:
I wonder if Amus is going to have Spies come after you just maybe

i don't know where dolph comes from, but personally i bet he has to do something with them
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dolph is the one that stabs Lyon that most likely will end up being our death scene right?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Right, he is also somehow connected to the godwin family that is pro-war.
So the plot might be more interesting than everyone thought at first.
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Guys, don't u all think the people from Armes Kingdom looks like Arabs? maybe they are from that region? :mrgreen:

I found it quite interesting...bcos General Kasim from S1 and Shin and Zamza from S2 might came from this Armes Kingdom...anyone, suggestion?
NYX

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

'NEW' Amus kindom? smell s6 here...
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

and once again we shall see Viki and Jeane maybe the Dragon Knights make a glorious return
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Armes seems to be diverse culturally, as we see just as many barbarians/beserkers and scholar-like folks as we do those in stereotypical Arab attire. I don't usually like fan speculation, but I like the thought of Zamza being from Armes. It would explain his attire, which seems to differ from almost everyone in the Suikoden series so far (until now).
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: