Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden V Storyline (Back to Barows) *Spoilers*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, I'm not from Europe, I'm from the US and its still a few weeks before its released here, I think Euram lookslike Nash on the face. I hope sooner then just someday >_>, the 28 couldnt come soon enough.. :roll:
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can anyone of here write me the link to the Chinese translation guide for this game? Thank u guys!!! :*laugh*:

OoH, ok I just found the link, Thankz~
NYX

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

=) oh, Zahak, you are so lucky! i have to wait till May to play the game because my ps2 is 1000km away from me.>_< uh, did you play s2? let me explain sth. the Barows are not like Luca Blight...but they remind me of capt. Rowd...you see? IMO, Salum=greedy, Euram=incapable of anything...and both of them are soooo selfish...oh well, they are annoying as hell...

hi, LaLaLaVinCE, you know chinese, too?enjoy the story. I really love it. and maybe you can help me translate it?

the story has been updated(0304) on p.3. Check it out if you don't mind been spoiled.
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Where are you from, NYX? I just hope my money comes back in time so that I get it when it comes out.
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey NYX, I really love the story, although I just played the beginning part of the game. Well, how can I help u to translate? :o

and THnKZ for your updates!!! Really appreciated!!! GreAT JoB!!! :mrgreen:
bibi-chu

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm stuck..
I went east of Lordlake to the Town behind that border.. when up that montain and got Roy (the hero double..) and Co. but.. where to go now?! I already got back to town and there I've talked to that guy with glasses.. (don't know his name 'cause I can't read japanese... sry)
please help me.. I'm getting frustrated.. *sigh*

excuse my bad englisch... :(
Kendo

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: stuck Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can anyone tell me how Salt and blinking m is written in japansih..
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: stuck Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kendo wrote:
Can anyone tell me how Salt and blinking m is written in japansih..

Here's salt in Japanese: 塩. Speaking of salt, you'll need to buy six salts under about 200 Potch to recruit Sairoh.

Here's the word blinking in Japanese: 点滅. I don't know if it would be the same as Viki's rune, though.
NYX

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zahak, I'm from Taiwan and I live in Moscow now =p

LaLaLaVinCE, my problem is I'm not playing the game and I am confused sometimes... and the Japanese to Chinese to English translation is killing me. Like人狩...OMG, what should I do... hunting people? men hunt? any suggestion?

bibi-chu, i think you should go to bed now, if Euram hasn't appeared yet.

Viki's rune is called 瞬 no 紋章. in fact, i'm typing Chinese now, so i don't have "no".
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OMG, what is ??? bro this is really hard to translate, I'll try to find this out and let u know if I can. or shld we say, men capture? or human hunting? really sounds weird~ :?
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OMG, what is ??? bro this is really hard to translate, I'll try to find this out and let u know if I can. or shld we say, men capture? or human hunting? really sounds weird~ :?
NYX

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yap, that's the word...W.E.I.R.D...T_T maybe i should bypass these words and concentrate in the events instead? i'm stuck, too...=sigh=
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry, how can I delete my double post??? I accidentally double post it, sorry~ :oops:
NYX

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LaLaLaVinCE, did you get anything about that word yet? I have to translate that part of the story tomorrow, so...any help would be appreciated. :D

story updated 0306 =)
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eerrmm bro, what I heard from is supposed to be "Human Hunting", I think u r correct!!! :roll: Ooh, btw where u get this word from? is it from the Chinese link?

Edited: Ooh, ok, I found it, It is said to be "force recruitment", civilians from the area r forced to serve the army, and that's why it called "human hunting"!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: