Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden V Storyline (Back to Barows) *Spoilers*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NYX

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

or maybe they expand their territory...XD

uh, Raww anything more to share?
like what Gizel is up to?
or does he set Limslair free?

there will be a spoiler in the next post.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Last edited by NYX on Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Raww Le Klueze

56792 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Set her free? Heck no, he installs her as the new Queen and he becomes the new Captain of the guards.

Last edited by Raww Le Klueze on Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
NYX

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Raww, have some questions for you. =)
Raww Le Klueze wrote:
Set her free? Heck no, he installs her as the new Queen and he becomes the new Captain of the guards.

I know this. but in the trailer there's a scene where Miakis is calling "Princess..." Do they escape? Oh. and i think that's a spoiler here. so i'll give a warning in my previous post.
Raww Le Klueze

56792 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"Do they escape?"

Nope, Lymsleia doesn't get rescued till the very end, though you make an attempt earlier that fails. And Miakis says "Princess..." a lot so that can be from just about anytime in the game.
NYX

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

thanx for the answer, Raww. =)
Kendo

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: stuck Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After meeting up with Dinn and Boz, I did a mission where I fought Roy. After that I went back to these villige where boz and there "chief" meet me. But after these Im clueless...
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

*Wow!*

That sure is some good story telling around Arshtat's death! I thought Georg had been brainwashed or something. And I was confused by this. But I never had thought about this! It's exactly like SARS had said in his impressions thread, you do get a good explanation of things and all!

But didn't it say Killey may have been involved as well? What about that?

My sentiments exactly!! it just gives you butterflies in excitement and such lol, knowing just from this info how amazing this game will be!

Hey Raww, thanks man, I understand what you mean a whole lot better now, it makes sense, Georg always is a do gooder, no matter how mysterious he may seem.

also in that one screenshot in the Chinese walkthrough, was it just me or has that Kyle with short hair or was that Gizel Godwin dressed as a Queen's Knight?
I'm wondering if Marscarl agrees with anything that Gizel is up to, correct me now if I am wrong, but in the scene of the coliseium (sp?) when Belcoot is fighting that guy, near the end of the scene, Marscarl has a somewhat displeasing look on his face, as if he is not for what his son is doing.
NYX

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: stuck Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kendo wrote:
After meeting up with Dinn and Boz, I did a mission where I fought Roy. After that I went back to these villige where boz and there "chief" meet me. But after these Im clueless...

did you meet Euram? if no go sleeping=) if yes head back to the HQ, talk to Luserina.

Zahak, is that pic 19 where Lymsleia is in it, too? and the 'ribbon' kind of thing of that person is red/green? that's Gizel. he's captain of the Queen's knight's now... sigh...as you said his father is not quite happy after the BGF, i feel the same. maybe that's because he knows what's going to happen. IMO, they maybe doing the bad things for some reasons. just a feeling, though.
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey, NYX, if your going to update you old post, can you link back to page that it's on? Later on, it'll become heard to find you translations. You could always put the links in your signature.
NYX

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Holy Paladin wrote:
Hey, NYX, if your going to update you old post, can you link back to page that it's on? Later on, it'll become heard to find you translations. You could always put the links in your signature.

need some instructions here. =) tell me how to do it, and i'll put the link up right away.

I give up on the pics. just can't get it right...=(
I'll post the link and the number of the pic here...[/img]
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I think so, its a screenshot with a man with blonde hair in a Queen's knight uniform in the Sun palace, so you think Marscarl will join you?

btw NYX, do you know if Morgan from Suikoden I is in this game?
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

NYX wrote:
Holy Paladin wrote:

need some instructions here. =) tell me how to do it, and i'll put the link up right away.

In the Profile link at the top of all forum pages, you'll see a Signature box. Put this link in the sig. box: NYX's Suikoden V Guide Translations (Spoilers). Then put this description in the sig. box: (Updated MM/DD/YY). The 1st part of the storyline can be found in this link: Rheo's Suikoden V Storyline (Spoilers). Just quote my post and take the links and description out.
NYX

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zahak this is for you.=)

Quote:

so you think Marscarl will join you?

Marscarl? no! What i mean is they are probably like s2's Jowy. Doing something can't consider to be good, but not really that bad, either. don't know. i think the Barows are the 'bad' guys in this game.

about Morgan.
sorry, i'm not playing the game, so i really don't know. Maybe you should ask Raww about this?

Holy Paladin, seems that i can't get the link up. i post the pages instead.
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm..but the Barows seemed to be good, I thought by people's impressions of them and how they look, they seem abit too goofy to be bad guys, Euram reminds me of Nash. lol
NYX

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zahak wrote:
Hmm..but the Barows seemed to be good, I thought by people's impressions of them and how they look, they seem abit too goofy to be bad guys, Euram reminds me of Nash. *laugh*

you didn't play the game, uh? if you want to spoile yourself just go to page 3, you'll find the story there. if no, just wait for one more month(or much much longer for the Eurpean release?). Euram is not like Nash!!! i think Kyle is the person for that. Anyhow, you'll know the truth someday. yap, they are goofy, they are stupid, and they are bad!!!(except Lucerina~~) I'm not as forgiving as Lazlo and I would be glad to kill them anytime. oh that's sweet.

the signature didn't work for me...=( the profile has been updated, but the signature didn't show up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: