Suikoden United and Illusional Karma Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Character Art (Spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain Hero

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rahal's character design is so l337! *laugh*. He looks awesome.

EDIT: I was checking out the True Runes pic, and I was a bit baffled by two of the runes shown. What are the names of the runes found in the middle of the Rune of Punishment and the True Lightning Rune?

Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Captain Hero wrote:
EDIT: I was checking out the True Runes pic, and I was a bit baffled by two of the runes shown. What are the names of the runes found in the middle of the Rune of Punishment and the True Lightning Rune?

Between the True Lightning and Rune of Punishment from left to right is the Gate Rune and the Dragon Rune.
zebadayus

People Gettin' Busy

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

VikiFanatic wrote:
Matthius and Isabel look great for Maximillian Knights. It's a nice change from the usual tradition we call 'Don Quixote' and 'Sancho'. It seems that lots of people are gonna be attractive here... :D

I agree, their character designs are pretty nifty, but I always liked the 'Don Quixote' and 'Sancho' deal they had going on. Could be that Don Quixote is one of my favorite books, but... I dunno, I've just sort of related that to the spirit of the Maximilian Knights.

I wonder if those two's personalities will be serious, or if they'll be sort of overzealous and "fly by the seat of your pants" types...
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

2 more pictures were added to Krichan's Suikoden V Photo Album.

1. Jeane and Eresh:
http://photobucket.com/albums/f210/krichan/?action=view¤t=331.jpg

2. Moroon:
http://photobucket.com/albums/f210/krichan/?action=view¤t=319.jpg

Comments to Pictures:

1. Eresh was first seen in the 1st Japanese Official Trailer at point 8:52 battling against the Giant Fish Monster. Eresh looks so precious. :D Jeane's first portrait doesn't look right, though. :(

2. Moroon, the Rock and Roll Beaver?! :shock:
Patricio

A Snowfall in Summer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, so with Moroon, this brings the "Stars of Destiny with mohawks" total up to at least three! Impressive!

I wonder... is Moroon the new Kasios/Annalle/Nei/Etienne?

Funny how they put Jeane and Eresh on the same page. Their costumes are pretty much exact opposites.
DeadStreetApostle

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Black Dragon Clan members? This is awesome. I remember Retso used those hypotizing knives in Suiko II to scrub away my one loss in the whole cooking side-quest. I can already see him in my final party. :)
Something Edible

Cthulhu Fhtagn!

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha, Moroon is pretty... uh... rad! :D

The characters from Obel ( http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f210/krichan/.jpg ) look cool too. I can't read the guy's English name, but the Japanese one is Yaal or Yarl. I wonder if Brunadette Egan is Skald (Chisato's) daughter?
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the guy on the left name is beruadette egan i think and the other name i can't see that well but it also starts with a B.i saved it and expanded it and it was a bit blury but was to make a bit of it.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
The characters from Obel ( http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f210/krichan/.jpg ) look cool too. I can't read the guy's English name, but the Japanese one is Yaal or Yarl. I wonder if Brunadette Egan is Skald (Chisato's) daughter?

I had the same thought. They have similar design themes and that's usually a good indicator. Are these two knights, obviously like a set, like the border patrol type unit of Obel. Their outfits are definently not standard issue unless they changed it.

Zegai- Someone said Karayan. I disagree completely. None of the geometric design is there with the triangles, stripes and dot patterns that's present with nearly every Karayan character. If you look in the window of Zegai in a number of angles you see him with his little hat. At first I thought that maybe this is the grown up version of Lino En Kuldes son. Wouldn't that be a plot twist! Everyone thought it was Lazlo, but no! Spear user, face the same, looks like he may have had a somewhat informal upbringing... Upon a second look he seems more like he could possibly a predecesor to the Hortez family(Rauru was her name maybe? Scrollmakers). The hat just looks like the one Hortez wore in Suikoden 3. Than I noticed taht the collar is of similar design as well. Maybe we'll see the first fighter to come from the Egyptian roots clan.

I really like the new Isabelle and Matthias pictures. So cool. Even before I realized that they may be the Maximillian Knights of the game I thought they looked really cool. Maybe we'll get two Maximillian Knights who can both fight physically and who both are strong valiant fighters, not a strong brash young man and less-than impressive sidekick(I'm looking at you Rico).

We know what one of those unknown Rune's do now! Thanks to Ernst. I imagine that the rune that looks like a jaguar will be the command rune for Ernst to change form into Jaguar and back.

Check out the Chisato crazed mad-man face to the left of his midsection. Woah, he may be the puppet for a greater evil. Or maybe behind this eledged new kingdom Famesu(is that right?)

Those runes look cool. The one at the end of the row of "Sword of Lightning(Insert Element)" runes you see that blue one. The woman in the Black Cloak has that one. I remember seeing it in the first trailer that was released, that 10 minute one. Beside it looks like Ernst's rune. To the left of the Sword of Fire rune it looks like some kind of Dragon's Breath rune, like Spreading Flame in 3. There's at least one Dragon you can use in the game so I imagine he'll/she'll get it. There are still a few I'm confused about so far. The one below "dragon breath", the one below Sword of Lightning, the one below "Jaguar", the one to the right of Fortune(other page), and the bleeding heart one(though I think I can infer what it may do). Anyone know about these or can correct what I've mistyped?

Cool pics. Wish I couls see the rest of them :)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Patricio

A Snowfall in Summer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Some more are up... what is going on with Craig's hair?

Does Childerich have two costumes? He's seems like a scary dude... a new villian maybe!

(Edit) And Zahak? Total villian face. :P
Firefly

Wednesday's Army

20952 Potch
328 Soldiers
225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm... Leknaat's art is in there.. I hope that means she's in the game! :)

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's new character art at http://photobucket.com/albums/f210/krichan/?sc=1&multi=1

man this game is looking better and better.....can't wait til march 28!!!:)
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

looks like one of the queens knights gets a little insane from the look of this pic.

http://photobucket.com/albums/f210/krichan/?action=view¤t=003.jpg

childerich looks like a cool character.kind of reminds me of sora from .hack//sign from the way he stands and the twinblade weapons he uses.and how cool a rock n roll beaver.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Alseid

The right King of all bastards

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

....Electric Guitars...Dwarven Women... And a guy that looks like my avatar.

This game is madness!

All the way to the edge of this world
SnowKing

INF Medic Magicians

306 Potch
0 Soldiers
2350 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok, this will be my last post in the Suikoden V forum for a while, otherwise I'll spoil myself like crazy. Have a couple of things to say first though:

1. Holy crap, those beavers kick serious ass!
2. Those animals (Genoh and Byakuren) look kinda random, but really
cool.
3. A were-cat? That's pretty cool.
4. Elves and Dwarves look awesome! I really wanted to test out Urda
when I first saw her, now all elves and dwarves look awesome!
5. Is that the Falena world map!? Awesome...
6. Finally, it's about time a Suikoden charcter shared my name, and what
a cool charcter he is too (Craig). Is he the dragonhorse leader btw?

Just have to say, the game looks awesome and I can't wait to be diving through this stuff when I've finally played it (not that it'll be for months, stupid PAL...). Enjoy the game everyone!

SK

"Barking dogs may occaisionally bite, but laughing men hardly ever shoot."
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

Jump to: