Suikoden United and Infamous Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

108 Stars of Destiny Thread
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: 108 Stars of Destiny Thread Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was curious as to who thinks which characters will be part of the 108 stars of destiny. Does anyone think the bad guys will be SoDs? Does anyone think Alenia and Zahak will be SoDs? Tell me your opinions!
Patricio

A Snowfall in Summer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm expecting the Queen's Knights to become divided for some reason or another, with Georg, Lyon, Miakis, Kyle, and Ghalleon on the Prince's side (nothing new there). I think Ferid, Alenia, and Zahak will be on either Ashetat's or Lymsleia's side, and I don't think anyone in this sentence will be a SoD. The delay in presenting Alenia and Zahak just seems a little suspect to me.

I will probably be wrong, since I kinda suck at predicting Suikoden plots.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Probable Stars: Prince (duh), Lyon, Shoon, Chuck, Roy, Sialeeds, Lorelai, Killey, Kyle, Galleon, Miakis, Georg, Lucretia, Luserina, Euram, Named Beavers (Fuwalafuwala, Maroon, etc.), many more I'm missing....

Possible Stars (those with possibly less chance then the probable ones): Lymslaia, Zahak, Alenia, Salum (the only reason he isn't with his kids is that he hasn't been seen much on posters and the like- so he might be killed), Zerase, possibly others...

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, what about Jeane and Viki? I'm surprised no one's mentioned them yet! They've been Stars in every Suikoden (except Tactics, which didn't even have Stars of Destiny) and are in this game, so we can assume they are Stars.
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you forgot Zweig, the dude that looks like Clive without his cloak..
He will be definately a SoD, along with the dude that looks like the hero and the dude with the pink hair...
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I tend to agree wiht all of them. Though i do also think pretty surely that Limsleia, Arshtat, or possibly Alenia and Zahak will be against you most of the game... It makes me think of the times in the trailers that they seem to be in conflict. No wonder Miakis seems confused... :roll:

LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lymsleia, Arshtat, Alenia and Zahak...these are the people I believed are non-star characters...Alenia and Zahak might join us but I think not for Lymsleia and Arshtat...hmm...I wander Hero will get the full true rune or nt... :?
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think they'd split up the Sun Rune... how would that work? One person would get a "Corona Rune" and someone else would get a "Photosphere Rune?" :*laugh*:
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Zerase will have Luc and Ted's star. She seems to have a powerful rune, if not a true rune. And, for some reason, I think Lymsleia will be a star...but that's hard to predict, because we haven't had blood relatives in most of the other games.

Suikoden IV spolier: (highlight to read)
Then again, Flare was an SoD in Suikoden IV, and was Lazlo's long lost sister, so Lymsleia could have her star.

Also, Galleon seems to be a star, and he's evidentally supposed to be VERY loyal to the Queen, so Alenia and Zahak have a major chance of being SoDs, in my opinion.
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dzerassa wrote:
Then again, Flare was an SoD in Suikoden IV, and was Lazlo's long lost sister, so Lymsleia could have her star.

That was due to the character's relationship to the Tengou Star though. These two stars are among a few pairs that always come together.

Speaking of returning stars, it'd be very interesting if some of these returning characters do not get to reclaim their stars. Like how Kage and Leon were not among your ranks in Suikoden II. Perhaps Killey as a non-recruitable enemy?
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thief wrote:
Dzerassa wrote:

That was due to the character's relationship to the Tengou Star though. These two stars are among a few pairs that always come together.

Speaking of returning stars, it'd be very interesting if some of these returning characters do not get to reclaim their stars. Like how Kage and Leon were not among your ranks in Suikoden II. Perhaps Killey as a non-recruitable enemy?

I'd rather see characters that have connections to other nations or past characters, rather than returning characters. I'm guessing the Obel soldiers will be SoDs, as well. Also, the Maximillian chick.
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe we can also get an elf from Na-Nal. That would be cool, I think (well, we got to have an elf somewhere...).
And, what about slaves? We know Falena has a lot of them, so don't you think one or other could be a SoD? It would make perfect sence.

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fundertaker wrote:
Maybe we can also get an elf from Na-Nal. That would be cool, I think (well, we got to have an elf somewhere...).
And, what about slaves? We know Falena has a lot of them, so don't you think one or other could be a SoD? It would make perfect sence.

We already have one. Shoon is a gladiatorish kind of fighter, and as far as we know, the gladiators are slaves, as seen from Morgan being a Falenan slave that fought in gladitorial fights.
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think they may do something with what they did in Suikoden IV 4 knights Myseleia((not sure how it is)) and the other guy that supports the prince start at begining or end depending on choices and then later the two others join((Lyon is like snow but from the begining
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is how I see Suikoden V might go, it will probably be like Suikoden 3 trinity thing but well different, like you can choose which side you want to support, either the Barrows or the Godwins, thats what the art gives me this idea , with the hero,Lyon, and Kyle in different costumes, I have a strong feeling that Marscal and his son Gizel will become SODs, they seem to be an organization in Falena that opposes Arshtat's reign, same with the Barrows family, only their views and such differ from that of the Godwins, I hope Zahak is one of the SODs, alot of people were saying that that could have been him in the trailer that the hero,Georg,Lyon,Kyle,Miakias and Galleon were fighting with the axe, now least theres hope that he will be a possible star of Destiny, seeing as that he carries a sword rather then an axe, his art , he kinda lookslike Sephiroth..
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: