Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Possible Endings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since Suikoden has a history and isn't afraid to kill characters I would be impressed if the "best" ending wasn't the "official" ending. For example in the best ending everyone lives and is happy, Lyon and Prince go off on a journey ala Suikoden 2.

But the "official" ending, Georg and Killey go to jail, Lyon dies and Prince runs away. This is all speculation of course but it would be interesting to see the true ending not always be happy.

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Remember in each Suikoden there's always been some rune incarnation or alternate-dimension entity to fight at the end of the game, so since it looks like the Queen will be the villain I think it's 'possible' that the end game boss will be a Phoenix-Sun-Monster thing. Then, of course, the castle shakes while the hero runs out, and then everyone cheers. But then the hero realizes that his house is now demolished and his mother is dead, so he goes on an eating binge and cries himself to sleep. The end. ;)

Dzerassa wrote:
Depending on what happens, the hero could choose one of several women to live happily ever after with.

Or choose multiple women to live happily ever after with, hehe. :P *slaps face* Sorry bout that.

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Mattman2

Fortress Dunan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Hmmm well me thinks there wont be Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well in all Suikoden history there are "multiple" endings. Well tiny variantions in my mind dont constitute new endings.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that KONAMI wasn't kidding about the multiple endings if that was the case. You could almost imagine the replayability of this game to a point that the whole story can change just on one decision mid-game.

I actualyl think it would be right for such an event (assassination) to take place mid-game. That way, any ending would be historically correct. Whatever the ending is, i hope it's a good one. Also something that would look good for history's sake...

It might make me wonder if in the Final Suikoden, The Prince and Lyon will get the (Heaven) Lovers' stars... Just a thought...

mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't rember George being imprisioned I know Killey was But he escaped from what i read and this just may be before Suikoden 1 because how could killey and lorelei go from scarlet moon to Falena back To Scarlet Moon/TOran what ever it is called((if it takes 3 months to get from each city state imagine how long it takes from each continent))
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: