Suikoden United and Informational Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Possible Endings
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:54 am    Post subject: Possible Endings Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was thinking about the possible endings to this game. I came up with at the end Lyon and Hero can eigther live or die. If they die the Queen takes thier runes if they live they give them to her. Once she has them they help keep her Sun Rune in check. Then the George Prime story happens which may actuly happen or could be a cover story.

CLERKS
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Arshetat will die, and Syaries will take over the throne until Limslaiir is old enough to be married.

Poor Arshetat. :( Unless she's miraculously a Star of Destiny, I don't see her living; no one else has been set up in the "main vilian" role nearly so much as she has.

Which is such a shame.

I think Georg might be a required member of the Final battle...but then I can't imagine Killey is (nevertheless, he'll be there in my game, heh...:D) Maybe...they assasinate Syaries. :0

And as for the prince? He'll probably be like the other Suikoden heroes, and walk off into the night...

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:
And as for the prince? He'll probably be like the other Suikoden heroes, and walk off into the night...

I hope not. The most refreshing thing about Suikoden III was that all the main characters had lives to go back to and so none of them simply decided to wander away unseen.

Hopefully the Prince won't be so stereotypical as to just disappear and actually try and have some sort of life. Being commander of the Falenan army or an ambassador or something would be a nice change for a Tenkai ending.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wouldn't mind it, but considering they're still sticking to the silent hero model...:/

The one thing that will tick me off is if the Prince takes the throne. I kind of doubt it'll happen, but man, it's the only videogame I can think of with a matriarchy, and dammit, I want to see that continue.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

King has said Suikoden V will have multiple endings. However, the genso team has said the same thing for Suikoden 3 and Suikoden 4, so "multiple endings" can mean anything.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can see it now.

Game Ending wrote:
Prince - Tenkai Star

Wore a dress and pretended to be Queen. Assassinated when spotted walking into male bathroom.

I doubt he'll become King and I'll be pretty disappointed if he does. I hate the silent hero archtype being used to make things predictable.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sars wrote:
King has said Suikoden V will have multiple endings. However, the genso team has said the same thing for Suikoden 3 and Suikoden 4, so "multiple endings" can mean anything.

4 had only 2 ending,so i guess that would count.but i heard that 5 may have 4 or 5 different endings.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Technically, Suikoden IV had four endings.

-Regular Good Ending
-Regular Bad Ending
-Stay on Deserted Island Ending
-Refuse to Use the Rune of Punishment Endings

I suppose Suikoden III claimed multiple endings based on whoever became Flame Champion in your file, so that's three.

Suikoden II, for the record, held four as well. I think.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

s2 had where you agree to take over from the war room,where you fight jowy and agree to take his rune and then you agree to take command,and then the perfect ending where you don't attack him at all and refuse to take his rune.and when you choose to run away with nanami and choose to leave drakemouth village.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In Suikoden II I felt as if I actually had control of my own destiny. I really hope SV is similar.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm....I'd expect Georg to possibly be required (and if he is, he'd be one of my main powerhouses). I'll probably take Lorelai and Killey for fun.

Perhaps in different endings, Limsleia and others survive. The best ending is probably the one with everyone living happily and dandy...

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

now becoming a king... that would be unexpected but it will to us as a surprise a damn konami can do anything. i'm pretty much open to that ending. it's been what "hundred years" that falena is using the matriarchal type of hierarchy. now a sudden change that would shock people most specially those who wants the hero to run away again. :mrgreen:

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The "best ending" will probably follow the plot of the original Suikoden stories where the Queen is rumored assassinated, and Georg and Killey go to prison. There will probably be other endings that can be chosen, like when the Hero gets shot in the chest, and when Lyon is stabbed in the back. Depending on the time of theplayer's reaction, it will depend on what happens in the game, most likely. I'm also assuming that there will be options like in Suikoden II when Nanami suggests to leave. Lyon seems like she might ask that sometime during the plot.

Also, I believe King stated that the war battles will affect the outcome of the game. Perhaps the way the battles go will affect the endings. And, of course, the characters you recruit will affect the endings as well.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree with Dzerassa... They would go according to the historical plan. Though for that to be the best ending, i think the assassination would happen mid-game. That way, no one would think of it as a sad ending for a game.

I still think there would be some romance in this ending... :mrgreen:

Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

VikiFanatic wrote:
I agree with Dzerassa... They would go according to the historical plan. Though for that to be the best ending, i think the assassination would happen mid-game. That way, no one would think of it as a sad ending for a game.

I still think there would be some romance in this ending... :mrgreen:

Yeah, you're probably right. Something bigger would happen at the endof the game. But, Georg would still have to go to prison, so that could be part of the plot That would actually be pretty cool, and a nice chunk of gameplay, to break them out. Although, weren't they in the prison for years? That's what I thought, at least.

..and the romance could be where the hug between Miakis and the prince takes place. X_X The romance in the ending could be another one of the endings. Depending on what happens, the hero could choose one of several women to live happily ever after with. The "best ending" would be Lyon, in my opinion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: