Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Mike
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kurt Angle

Lunar Dragon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pierrot_Le_Fou wrote:
Well, I'm pretty sure it was official that both their bodies were found dead after the events of Suikogaiden 2. Heh, I hate to shut that theory down but thats what happens when you're on a site like this, a lot of mine were crushed in the same way.

I exepected their deaths, but it would've been cool to see them come back as good guys in Suikoden VI. If six is after the events of three that is, and that they where still around after the events of two that is.

But there's something else about Mike I might have figured out. When Konami made the games and set up some storylines for the characters, some inter acted with others. Like example, Fuma was kicked out of the ninja clan, yet was still around Kasumi, who was a member. Wouldn't that mean, in some way that if Mike really was Zaj, that he could suppress his anger for a little bit? Just a thought.

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

? They did talk about how he avoided people from the HighEast Rebilion and the HVG most likly did things in that. Also Fuma wasint kicked out of Kasmui's clan he was an outsider but after the game he was envited in.

CLERKS
Kurt Angle

Lunar Dragon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm, I must have gotten mistaken. I thought he was kicked out. I think I misunderstood him for Ganetsu (sp?) from Suikoden 2. Sorry about that.

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ganetsu wasn't a ninja either. He was a priest in Qlon who was removed but allowed back after the Dunan Unification War.

Suikosource wrote:
Mike (Chisu Star)
Origin: Unknown
Position: Unknown
Events: Second Fire Bringer War
Mike is a man who is seemingly a light-hearted and likeable card player on the outside, but with an unknown, dark inside that some people see, but nobody knows any more about. He joined the Fire Bringer in Caleria after being beaten in a game of cards. Later, it was reported that men dressed in black were secretly meeting with him every night. He introduced himself to Luc as an arms dealer named Leonard, and a man in Caleria refered to him as a detective. Geddoe, upon meeting Mike, thought something is strange about him. Upon seeing Watari, Mike was very inquisitive and wanted to know if Watari noticed him; and indeed, Watari seemed intrigued by Mike's appearance at Budehuc Castle also. However, what exactly all the clues mean is a mystery.

and

SARS wrote:
Name: Mike
Origin: Unknown
Position: Unknown
Mike is a mysterious man who likes to play cards. He always has a smile on his face and is polite. However, a few people say that he has a "stench of darkness" about him. He is seen during the night with men clad in black, who are carrying strange looking weapons. Kidd reports that these men were saluting Mike. The ninja Watari also knows Mike, and Mike also knows Watari for some reason. He also shows secret disdain for Koroku, although superficially he greets Koroku with words of affection. When he is in Caleria, he introduces himself as a weapons merchant to Luc, which further increases the mystery surrounding him.

Now, the only thing people are linking to him being a member of the HVG is that he is saluting "men clad in black, who are carrying strange looking weapons" and they also use the Watari example as a reason to suggest he was a HVG member in the Higheast Rebellion.

However it's just as logical that Mike was/is a member of the Kage who is on a secret mission.

I'm open to the reason that Mike could turn out to be a high ranking member of the Howling Voice Guild but at the moment there are just too many "ifs" and "maybes" for people to make this theory "near cannon".

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Kurt Angle

Lunar Dragon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose wrote:
Ganetsu wasn't a ninja either. He was a priest in Qlon who was removed but allowed back after the Dunan Unification War.

Thats what I was meaning in my last post, sorry that I didn't clear it up eairlier.

30626 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well at this point we don't know whether he is HVG or not and no one should say whether it's likely he is or not. The evidence suggest that he could be for sure and there is no evidence against it but all those hints could be toward something completely different that we will learn about in future Suikodens. I'm hoping that he is but who knows right now. I also hope that he will be in future Suikodens so we can find out what his deal is. They very well might not cover him ever again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: