Suikoden United and Infamous Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Spoiler] Suikoden 4 108 Stars List (Complete)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KoRnholio

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can scan them easily if I could get my hands on an art book. Do they sell those independently of the limited edition?

edit: I wonder if Warlock is just the name referred to the guy first, like "Man in Black" or "Masked Bishop"?

I also wonder if Sigurd and Mizuki have anything to do with Futch/Sharon's and Tai Ho's level 3 weapons.
TheAngelicSin

Scarlet Demon's Fangs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MichaelW wrote:
Keeping my fingers crossed for a Yuber appearence!

Yeah, I'm here crossing my fingers, too. I'm curious about his character and would like to know a little more about him. :)
Eriatarka

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Ted will probably have the Soul Eater...

going by Luc...the star has had a true rune and been a powerful mage...but Ted being an archer...I'm sure he'll be more usefull physically than Luc ever was.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Don't forget that Luc had his rune since Suikoden, and you were never given the chance to use it until Suikoden III. I hope they'd do the same with Ted.

EDIT:

Apparently other sites also showed Agnes and Tristan, instead of two Agnes on the tablet.

Last edited by Thief on Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Eggith Cyrene

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What?!? no limited edition? Well i hope someone got it. If so they should send scanned images of the pages to BM. Then again perhaps someone on SS got them and they can share since BM kicked ass with the charector list.

Suikoden 5 didnt make me less of a fan; it restored my faith after the abomination that was suikoden 4.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Eriatarka

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thief wrote:
Don't forget that Luc had his rune since Suikoden, and you were never given the chance to use it until Suikoden III. I hope they'd do the same with Ted.

EDIT:

Apparently other sites also showed Agnes and Tristan, instead of two Agnes on the tablet.

yeha, I'm hoping storyline/situational use...ala Ted vs Queen Ant...Luc vs Sasarai/Harmonia in S2

point is. Luc had the rune, even if you couldn't use it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh yeah, I changed one of the Agnes entries into Tristan, lol.

Also, Shtolteheim Reinbach may not have "III" Not quite sure yet.

Oh yes, and Ted can use Souleater in Suikoden 4.
MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Woohoo! Can't wait to use it! Ted will definitely be in my final party when I fight the last boss :P !
Eriatarka

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmm, this game is going to be a joke if you get him early...

unless he only has like fingers of death...cuz dont 4 people have to die for the soul eater to work right?
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, apparently it's difficult to get Ted. You can finish the game without finding him at all.
Eriatarka

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ahh, that makes sense then.
Pesmerga

22556 Potch
34 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Any sign of Pesmerga or Yuber or any indication of what getting all 108 stars by a certain period of time does for you/ending is what I wanna know *__* and seeing the Soul Eater used in ps2 graphics *__* and full body art of Ted *__* :D

- Pesmerga

Pesmerga: "Hmmm. I thought that if I pursued Neclord, I'd run into Yuber."
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know I knew that if Ted was going to be one of the SoD's that he would probably take over Luc's spot on the list. They fit similar character patterns though Ted is far mor personable than his counter part and I am glad that we get to use Ted for more of the game and see his true character potential. Dont forget that the next game may take place into the future from Suikoden four but not far enough ahead that Ted wont be able to be in it. I mean come on now the stealing of the Soul Eater Rune from him is a great side story line waiting to happen.

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lechium wrote:
Tenki: Shtolteheim Reinbach III

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................

My thoughts exactly!

I wonder if it will show his full name in the dialogue box, or if he'll just have a nickname like "Shtotly" or something! (Probably just Reinbach.)
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SARSadmin, thank you very very very much for adding the entire star list (I'm really happy :D... can't wait to see them by myself).
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: