Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

News images (2 last Queen's Knights, Romance?)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luther

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: News images (2 last Queen's Knights, Romance?) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have found these images in 2ch (japanese thread):

Alenia : http://o.pic.to/53esl-1-be16.jpg
Zahhak: http://o.pic.to/53esl-2-be16.jpg
May be a spoiler... Miakis: http://o.pic.to/53esl-3-be16.jpg
About Miakis: http://o.pic.to/53esl-4-be16.jpg
Hero and Lyon: http://o.pic.to/53esl-5-be16.jpg
(The selected line said "Arigatô Lyon")

Thes photos are part of a new mag.

Edit: It seems all the images'links point on a unique page now...

Last edited by Luther on Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Someone might wanna save those images and upload it elsewhere, because the uploader used by 2ch folks tend to get truncated pretty fast.

Edited by Ced The Lad: Saved the pictures. If any of you need them after the link expires, then let me know.
melange

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Holy crap! These are huge! Hopefully we'll get a more complete scan of this mag soon... Anyway...

The line above the Prince + Miakis pic says: (select to read)
In the palace, the unfolding forbidden -?- (cut off, geezzz >_<)

The blue text on the right of the Prince + Lyon pic says: (select to read)
Recapture love. ('recapture' is the same phrase used in the tagline 'Recapture everything')

Seeing all this I'm wondering is Konami placing a heavier emphasis on romance this time around?

"The waters of the Faytus River are cold, you know..." ~ Miakis
Anyone else notice that Lyon's weapon = overglorified switchblade?
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is the Hero hugging Miakis or something? Prince is such a playboy.
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow. Nice find Luther.
I must say that Alenia's and Zahak's artworks are really great.
And those scenes with Hero, Miakis, Lyon are very interesting and I think this description(above Miakis and Hero) will look like this:

In the Palace, the unfolding forbidden...love, relationship or something in that sense.

And this thing written for Hero and Lyon... makes me think that maybe there would be, maybe, two possible ways in the plot.
Something like that:

You choose Miakis and Lyon will die(not from being not choosen- I hope you know what I mean) or opposite.

So again very interesting part of the informations. It's shame that only a part ;)

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That would be an interesting twist if that happens. I wouldn't want to pick one over the other though...

Well, it seems that Alenia and Zahak might join you yet, but who knows?

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

KKG wrote:
You choose Miakis and Lyon will die(not from being not choosen- I hope you know what I mean) or opposite.

Ha - didn't see that that comment was in black ( am using the 'office view' of the forum ). Certainly interesting seeing these developments and perhaps what you said could go the other way as well, Suikoden likes throwing tragedies and hard decisions your way. Sort of a Valeria/Kasumi decision but harder!

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

KKG wrote:
I think this description(above Miakis and Hero) will look like this:

In the Palace, the unfolding forbidden...love, relationship or something in that sense.

The context certainly makes you think in that direction. Even leaving that last word out, the meaning is kind of understood...

KKG wrote:
And this thing written for Hero and Lyon... makes me think that maybe there would be, maybe, two possible ways in the plot.
Something like that:

That is definitely a possibility. Maybe that explains why people have spotted the Prince performing the same/similar combo attack with both Lyon and Miakis? (in the Official Site Updated thread, pg 23 I think) And are those two the only way to the plot? Are there more possible choices? It's cool that they may give you such a major choice, though the flipside of it is this is going to turn into a dating sim! lol From what I know so far, I definitely do not want to be made to choose between those two possiblities also :(

Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The question is, why is it forbidden? Is it because the Prince, like Limslair, is bound to someone else through tradition? Can the prince marry whoever he wants? What about Sialeeds?
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's said in a joking manner, and the magazines actually don't know the real plot, so they're guessing.
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey guys check this out:

http://nihon.kaisho.org/Abel/Suikoden%205%20Scan%2020.jpg

After seeing this thread I couldn't help but think after seeing this scan, that the Lyon/Miakis thing may be real. They're on polar opposite sides and both seem to have quite a great importance in the story. Before, to me atleast, Miakis just looked like Limsleia's guard. Now, after seeing these scans and that poster, she may turn out just as impotant as Lyon.

(highlight to read)
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, that is indeed an interesting theory. I've always thought that Miakis would possibly play a bigger part then she would originally look like. She already is one of my favorite characters of the game so far...

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
melange

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

another pic from 2ch.

unintroduced Kyle http://kjm.kir.jp/pc/?p=16243.jpg

Edit: while skimming through the earlier Suikoden thread on 2ch, I managed to find this post supposedly from the guy who took the earlier five pictures: (select to read)
Sorry for not taking the pictures well, it continues, "forbidden love(koi)!?" (note the '!?')

Fox Hound

Former White Wolf

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Holy crap. This is huge! Those pics are screaming for a possible romance or even a love triangle!!
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's interesting for you to say that. I knew Miakis was an important part of the story, but i never realized something like this could ensue. I just hope it's not what everyone think. I like both Lyon and Miakis. I wouldn't want it any other way...

Besides that, Lyon already has a BIG importance as well... But it's too early for anything like this for now. It's too assuming.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: