Suikoden United and Infamous Kosher Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who does die in this game? [Spoilers]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duncan Gallagher

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was thinking about it.

Hero - Dawn Rune
Arshtat - Sun Rune
Lyon - Dusk Rune

The char with the dusk rune will definitly die. Lyon is the symbol for the downfall of the sun. After that the hero with the dawn rune will rise a army and starts to fight against the rune. He is the symbol for the upcoming of a new sun. I dont think that the sun rune has a bad influence of the holder it depends only of the character of every person.

I guess the Dusk Rune will weaken the Sun rune. Its like a change. If the hero should become later the holder of the Sun then the holder of the old sun rune has to going down. Its like a change if someone breaks into the circle, so they have to make a new circle.

Its like a circle. If someone going to break the circle they have to reform eachother till the circle is complete again.

The sun is a symbol for the life in the whole world too. Without the sun we would not life in such a world. If the hero becomes later the holder of the sun rune he should be able to revive Lyon.
Child of The Sea God

188289 Potch
2671 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think the Queen of Falena will die.
Taleria

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

.....How did you come to this marvelous, groundbreaking conclusion?
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well the Queen i know Possibly the Husband/Father I'm Thinking people of Lordlake and most of them move to the HQ. And Most of the Queens Loyal Knights from that Scene Seeing to how George slice and diced them all up
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I changed the name to reflect the fact that the game is actually out now. Whoever finishes the game, please put here who has the chance to die, and who's death you can't avoid...I can't stand the wait...!

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*stays out of this thread*
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm willing to put potch down on Arshetat dying. As everyone mentioned, it's fairly obvious. Besides, she's the only new character I liked irrationally much when seeing her design, and characters I really like have a bad tendency towards dying (See: Gremio, Elza, Sarah, Elenour.) Me liking a character from the start is pretty much putting a gigantic target on their chest.

I think Felid's got a good chance of being the Ain Gide of the game, too.

And I think there's a good chance Lyon will be a nanami, with a "preventable death".

Since it seems like (spoilers about minor characters, from Suikoden 2) Retsu and his daughter (? I think it's his daughter...) are in the game, and we know the daughter dies...It could be she dies in this one, but I doubt she will. Doesn't seem important enough.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita may i ask did you like Jimba, Lulu and Yun in Suikoden III. As well as Glen, Brandaeu, and of course Hero's mother.

Sophita you have a bad aura.

And now that i look at it i want a beave to die. I wanna see what there burial ceremony will be like see as the grasslanders choose to throw their people in a hole and bury them and say they were given the proper rights-_- I wish they show us they're burials in this one cause i didn't see any in Suikoden IV
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

mumbay wrote:
Sophita may i ask did you like Jimba, Lulu and Yun in Suikoden III. As well as Glen, Brandaeu, and of course Hero's mother.

the thing is the people she posted that she liked that died,we didn't think that they would of died.yun was willing to sacrifice her own life for the ritual.glen and brandeau died cause they used the true rune,so that was their own fault.and we don't know how the queen died exactly except that she used the rune once.lulu was just a foolish boy.forgot how jimba died but i think it was from trying to save the true water rune.

for me it's hard to say who i think will died.but in a way i see freid dying fighting the prince in a 1 on 1 battle like teo.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have been reading the Japanese and Chinese forums, some people have already beaten the game. There are mutiple bad endings, but I haven't read anything about the good ending yet.

***END GAME SPOILERS***

As predicted by most fans, Ferid and Arshtat both kicked the buckets fairly early in the game. Georg didn't kill them, but he was accused of being the killer.
In one of the bad endings, Sialeeds and Lyon both died from using the Dusk Rune.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rheo wrote:
I have been reading the Japanese and Chinese forums, some people have already beaten the game. There are mutiple bad endings, but I haven't read anything about the good ending yet.

***END GAME SPOILERS***

As predicted by most fans, Ferid and Arshtat both kicked the buckets fairly early in the game. Georg didn't kill them, but he was accused of being the killer.
In one of the bad endings, Sialeeds and Lyon both died from using the Dusk Rune.

Response to End Game Spoilers (Highlight at your own risk!):

Ferid dies early?! Oh, man I wanted to use him in battle. I believe that some people predicted that Sialeeds would die, but I'm surprised to learn that that miserable fate can actually happen to her.
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think it's quite obvious that ferid/felid will die, the queen will probably die too and maybe the princess and like sars i would say galleon..he could probably be someone in the style of ain gide or han cunningham that tires to guard the queen til the(his) end
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wait so in other words he was accused fairly early then?
So most of the game he was trying to help clear Georges name? Any idea how she does die Assasinated by some assasain or do you actaully kil lher off
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rheo, I'm not reading those spoilers but did any Chinese fans say how long it took them to beat the game?
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Himuro wrote:
Rheo, I'm not reading those spoilers but did any Chinese fans say how long it took them to beat the game?

One person beat the game after 50 hours, but he/she didn't do many sidequests (mainly just the storyline), and he/she has only gotten 82 out of 108 stars.

The other comments that he/she has:
- main storyline is fairly long comparing to previous games.
- 108 stars are integrated pretty well into the main storyline; just by going along with the storyline, you would get to meet around 60 stars
- Less totally random people joining your army for absolutely no reason :)
- some characters seem to have sidequests (I am not sure on this one, he/she might be talking about side dungeons)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: