Suikoden Urgent and Informational Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who does die in this game? [Spoilers]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Who does die in this game? [Spoilers] Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One of the many questions that we have about this game is about who will die in this game?

It seems that at least one person will have to die in this game, and we could talk about it here.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details

Last edited by MMan9000 on Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, obviously not Georg. xP

Personally, I don't want anyone to die. ;-; Arshtat dies, I know. But I hope no one else does. If Tenkai and Lyon die, I won't be impressed. :| I hate it when main charatcers die. It's like... giving the story to supporting characters.

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, Arshtat certainly seems likely, if the Tenkai is going to get the Sun Rune. Apart from that, who knows?
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't give my opinion yet, but I think that Arshetat might be one of the few people who might die.

The subliminal Lyon scene in that one trailer makes me doubt that Lyon will die. They might've wanted us to leap to conclusions about her dying, then surprise us with something else...

Salm also seems to have that "death aura" to him.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Arshtat is number one on my hit list, and I'm betting Sialeeds, Lyon, and maybe even the prince too.

I honestly hope lots of characters die. Characters dying sets the mood and makes it actually seem like a war. In Suikoden IV like...noone died and it felt like children playing battleship in a playground.

Last edited by Himuro on Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Duncan Gallagher

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What is if the Hero dies because he wants too? Some movies or books had the same. They let the enemy think that their strongest enemy died to plan something even bigger. :)

I mean what is if the hero dies a fake death? That could be part of a tactical move of lucretia. You know she will do all to win. He smiles because the plan starts to work and now he has to hope that the others are fast enough.
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Himuro wrote:
Arshtat is number one on my hit list, and I'm betting Sialeeds, Lyon, and maybe even the prince too.

I honestly hope lots of characters die. Characters dying sets the mood and makes it actually seem like a war. In Suikoden IV like...noone died and it felt like children playing battleship in a playground.

Brandeau
Glen
Troy
Governor of El-Eal
Cray (debatable)
Elenor (debatable)

And you had a chance to execute Snowe.

But now that I think about it, a lot of the deaths were pre-game (prior RoP bearers) or at the end (Troy).
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm....I don't want Sialeeds or Lyon to die, but I digress. The only person so far that I wouldn't mind seeing dead would be either of the Godwins...

I feel that Limslair might surprise everyone and make it through the game in one piece, or something like that...

Official Smoke Bomb User

Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

El Regrs wrote:
Himuro wrote:

Brandeau
Glen
Troy
Governor of El-Eal
Cray (debatable)
Elenor (debatable)

But now that I think about it, a lot of the deaths were pre-game (prior RoP bearers) or at the end (Troy).

I'm talking about actual party members, not npcs.
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Himuro wrote:
El Regrs wrote:
Himuro wrote:

Brandeau
Glen
Troy
Governor of El-Eal
Cray (debatable)
Elenor (debatable)

I'm talking about actual party members, not npcs.

How dare you neglect the horrible deaths of those poor Mints and Mushrooms!
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They deserved it. :)
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*gasp* your a herbist!... wait....

Anyway I think Lyon will and will not die. With the way thier making the game have an old school fell I think their will be mutiple endings.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, being NPCs doesn't make their deaths any less meaningful, does it?
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Arshtat for sure, Lyon, but I wouldn't like her to be another Nanami, for the rest, eh, the cloaked woman, might kick the bucket, depends of what she really is, if she is someone important, then where did she disappear to in the future?

Unless is Windy disguised trying to take over the Sun Rune before moving to Scarlet Moon or something.

Eh, the Hero's father should die too, I see him dying with his queen, Georg slices his head of before he kills the queen, hehe.

Eh, that pretty much it, in my attempt to not spoil my self as much as possible I don't really know most of the characters...
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Galleon will die!! Well, I put my money on his death, he has "I will die!" written all over him. He's dogmatic, fiercely loyal, and uses a big weapon and a shield. If any of the queen's knight are gonna scarifice themself to protect one of the royals, it's him!!

But as Username says, there probably will be cases where people will/will not die depending on the choices you make.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: