Suikoden Unique and Inspirational Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Help with transparencies on gifs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Help with transparencies on gifs Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The transparency on this gif is so wonky. I have trouble doing this..I don't know what settings to set it on.

Could someone help a guy out?
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I assume you just want the annoying white dots thing gone? I'll see what I can do.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here I did it quick so the letters are f*cked but it's better than what you had and you should be able to fix the letters yourself, or John will produce something better:

John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been doing some work on it, in between posts and work, but the .gif itself is pretty low quality. I'd be much happier if Himuro had some form of .jpg variant that I could easily transform into a high quality, transparent .gif.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll just post the psd.

http://s63.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=37B79C4RBXL242PRFPE9SUGSE7
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seems ok to me, so save it if you've no problems with it. Make it snappy, though, I don't host forever. :P

Last edited by John Layfield on Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i grabbed it. Thanks.
Midori

Stijgende Zielen

53473 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Looks pretty good to me. If it's for this forum's use, I suggest to use a black background instead, so even if you saved it as a jpg image, it would look like a transparent banner here. It also helps to get rid of the white parts which the gif also shows.

If you still prefer a gif format, use save for web and change the matte to color black. That would also help get rid of the white parts. This method I just mentioned is for Photoshop. Not applicable for animated GIFs.

Same as this banner I made, which is for this forum only.

erm...hope that helps ^_^;;
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: