Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

www.videogamerecaps.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

that's not a very nice thing to say. Don't bash creativity. I've never written a fanfic, but some people really put their all into writing.

oh you poor thing, i'm proebly not allowd to link nor mention it here, but there is a site I think you should go to. I'm sorry, but no matter how much you put into it, there are some things that shouldn't be done in fanficton and to those chracters.

Quote:
in fact, there are plenty of fanfic writers who agree that most of what is out there is garbage-poorly written with no real value, other than some 'mary sueish' stuff thrown together for some unknown purpose...certainly not to share a great story idea.

just because someone 'puts their all' into it, as you said, doesn't mean it's good; just that it's their best effort. huge difference...between good and 'best effort.'

badfic hunters are like those whole wrestal harmfull wild animals, the hair on your neck falls off, and you will be foreven frozen in a state of 0_o;;.

(i sound very incohearent, but thats because this is a childfriendly site, mentioning the name of the site could get me banned

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nice one. You just got the thread closed by completely ignoring what SARSadmin said.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: