Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

www.videogamerecaps.com
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eriatarka

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: www.videogamerecaps.com Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Anyone else a consistent reader of this great site? I find it hilarious for the most part. There's a new Suikoden 3 recap up today, you all should check it out.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Alseid

The right King of all bastards

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, i read it every now and then. Fun stuff.

"Puggy!!!" has got to be a classic.

All the way to the edge of this world
Akirith

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, I love that site. Their FFX and Suikoden II recaps are great.

And PUGGY!!! is indeed one of the best nicknames ever.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I adore it. God, with lines like "The sprite graphics do not convey the finger snapping and "Oh no you di'nt" stance, but I'm sure they're there." and "It's like even Apple knows that hot young manflesh is the only thing that would convince Shu to change his attitude. Lord knows her yellow-raincoated milkshake isn't going to bring him to the yard." pretty much garentee my readership. :)

However, after the stunt they pulled this April Fools, I am never going there on april fools again.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh...I thought the April Fools' joke was pretty funny myself. I'm hoping they can come up with something as humorous for next year.

I love that site as well. They come up with some of the funniest stuff I've ever read, even if it's somewhat repetitive. It's still downright hilarious.

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Synchysi wrote:
Heh...I thought the April Fools' joke was pretty funny myself. I'm hoping they can come up with something as humorous for next year.

Oh, funny, yes. But that gif? Tramatising. No one should ever look at that much Tidus. :shock:

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Eriatarka

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

nor should anyone ever try
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tidus...heh I love what they did to him overthere.
Hey Eriatarka...you are Jurrehel right? I mean You've gotta be seeing as how you have my Gif.

Eriatarka

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

kuwaizair wrote:
Hey Eriatarka...you are Jurrehel right? I mean You've gotta be seeing as how you have my Gif.

no, actually I got it from a friend who was using it as an LJ user pic and they stopped using and and I asked if I could use it for boards like this...but if it's yours, I'll stop using it.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

what was the april fools joke?

hehehe, surfing the site i almost fell over when i read about Futch on the Cast section.

...Futch enjoys calling people "punks".

pretty funny stuff
Suikojowy

1708 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"Sheena is a butch lesbian who tries to convince chicks all over the world that she's really a guy. She's Lepant's kid, so we have the whole damn family in Penis Castle now. I can hardly contain my joy"

Hooray! i'm not the only one that thinks Sheena's suikoden 1 portrait made him look like a butch lesbian
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eriatarka wrote:
kuwaizair wrote:

no, actually I got it from a friend who was using it as an LJ user pic and they stopped using and and I asked if I could use it for boards like this...but if it's yours, I'll stop using it.

*htinks* yeh it's proebly mine, I made it for the Lovly Luc comminity...it took 5 screen shots and lots of tweening layers in Adobe image ready. as long as you credit me you can use it

Eriatarka

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ok, I never took credit for it, but at the same time wasn't sure who made it...but thanks.
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

streetlight_manifesto wrote:
what was the april fools joke?

http://www.videogamerecaps.com/aprilfools.html

It's not for the faint of heart. The whole page is quite disturbing...

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

god, that was disturbing, i may have nightmares tonight...i couldn't even read what it said, and that face...*shudders.*

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: