Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

I got Suikoden 1 and Suikoden 2! (Spoilers abound )
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Two questions.

1. One, where in the heck is Mukukmuku in the HQ? I looked all over and can't find him anywhere. Do you know how to get to where he's at?

2. If I get Tai Ho to escorrt me to Two-River, will Amada still join and vice versa?

EDIT: Another question, where is Pilika in the HQ?
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. Mukumuku and the other squirrels hang out on the fourth floor balcony near Jude's statue.

2. Yes. You can get them both and then decide which one you want to put in your party to talk to Fitcher and initiate the mission.

3. Not really sure. I don't think she has a location. I think she only appears during plot scenes.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm curious about something, if Nanami isn't in the party when dealing with the Kuskus bandits, do any of the other females have thier own dialouge?

And it looks like I'll have to input a GameShark Code (have 00:00) so I can do Clive's sidequest. )

And about Amada, it'll probably never get confirmed, but I think he is a descendant of Tal. They look alike and I think they speak alike.
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes. All you need is a party full of females, whether Nanami's in the party or not. I once had Hanna in my party, and she said something. And...actually, I don't even think you need five females with you. Just have no other guys in the party.
Dynast

Rising Storm

16559 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
And when I do, I will deal him the most painful blow ever!

Let's not talk about whooping his behind until you've actually tried it. Take it from someone who's done it many, many times- it's never easy the first time you go against him unless you're really prepared with sharpenings, good equipment and (probably) the correct level.

If not, you're as good as slaughtered.

Quote:
And he was the one who proabably had Matilda Knights flee the fight.

Worry not, you'll definitely been seeing more of Gorudo in the future, as well as his dastardly deeds. I won't spoil it for you (I think we all are trying not to at the moment :D ), but what I can tell you is that you'll be very pleased when you finally decide to dispose of him.

...The rest is a secret.

Quote:
And that scene with Rina and the State Guard .............. Very Happy Has it been confirmed what adult conversation they had?

Well, there has been no 'official' release on what kind of conversation she actually had, but I believe that in one of the official Konami-released Suikoden doujinshis, the 'adult' conversation involves punching him where it really hurts. :D At least, that's what I can make out of the books that I borrowed from a friend.

Quote:
The army battle kinda confuses me, but I wish Apple would shut up during the army battles

She will- the reason she keeps on speaking during your battles is to make sure that you've got a good grasp of the system. After you get Shu, she shouldn't be giving you advice any more.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really liked that scene where Miklotov stood up to Gorudo!

Did Luca and Jowy plan Agares' death together? Or was it only Luca?

I have a question, where in the heck are Hix & Tengaar in the HQ?

I tried looking all over for them, but it's giving me a headache!
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luca was looking for a way to 'off' his father but didnt what to get his hands messy because if he did he might not get to be king. the poison blood plan was Jowys idea.

as for hix and tengaar, i think there either on the 3rd floor or outside by the little pond thing, been a while since ive played so not too sure.
MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I fought Luca Blight and actually did good. (Well, first, I just "sampled" him. Meaning I skipped through the dialouge and fought him just to see who would be useful, then I resetted and made preparations.)

I used:

Flik: Miklotov, Camus, Nina, Hix, Tengaar

Viktor: Kasumi, Mondo, Sasuke, Tsai, Tomo

Riou: Humphrey, Futch, Nanami, Lorelai, Clive

The scenes before and after Luca's death were awesome!! The scene where he rode on the horse with his soldiers following, I get chills. Then all those arrows being shot at him.

This guy was insane.

He didn't even fear death and he was right: He is the true face of evil! Even when he was near death, he had some crazy dialouge!

I'm sure if this was a an anime. He would be all covered in blood.

I'm disappointed you had to kill him. I mean I was glad to kill him, but I hated him killing him so early. He should've been the final boss of the game (Meaning he could merge with the Beast Rune and etc...)

I don't think there could ever be a villain as good as Luca Blight in a future Suikoden.

It's wishful thinking, but I hope he returns in a future Suikoden game (Perhaps there is a True Rune which revives the dead.)

And I also have a problem (I want to keep Ridley alive, but after the Muse soldiers and Jess leave, I'm in Gustav's house and when I go outside, I can't go anywhere! Storyline wise I don't want to run out.)

Has anyone experienced this glitch?
Dynast

Rising Storm

16559 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I have a question, where in the heck are Hix & Tengaar in the HQ?

Their positions vary. I've seen them appear on the floor above the soldier barracks and also at the place where the narcissists sip tea (the fountain area, as MichaelW was saying? Truth be it, I can't remember if there was even a fountain there).

Quote:
And I also have a problem (I want to keep Ridley alive, but after the Muse soldiers and Jess leave, I'm in Gustav's house and when I go outside, I can't go anywhere! Storyline wise I don't want to run out.)

Is it the glitch in which it's night and no matter where you run, you're just met with blackness? If it is, time to shut off your console and restart from your last save point.

If that's not the glitch, however, you may just want to go and either talk to Gustav or wander close to the mine opening. :D

Quote:
I don't think there could ever be a villain as good as Luca Blight in a future Suikoden.

Let's not....ah, speak too soon, shall we?

And congratulations, you're halfway through the game!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How can I go about trading easily?

I'm going to get Gordon and I'm before going to Matilda. So I can't go to Rockaxe, Highway or Caronet (if I do, I won't get 108 Bonus)
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MichaelW wrote:
How can I go about trading easily?

I'm going to get Gordon and I'm before going to Matilda. So I can't go to Rockaxe, Highway or Caronet (if I do, I won't get 108 Bonus)

Trade Ancient Text from Kobold Village to Forest Village. Buy Crystal Balls from the trader in Forest Village and in South Window and sell them at Kobold Village. Also, you can buy Celadon Urns at Gordon's, wait a while, and then sell them back to him for a profit.
MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But some of the crystal balls are unavailible to buy :? DO I have to wait and if so how long?
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MichaelW wrote:
But some of the crystal balls are unavailible to buy :? DO I have to wait and if so how long?

I don't know how long it takes; you just have to keep check back after a while.
MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got Gordon finally. What a pain!!! I bought Ancient Texts, then Crystal Balls, taded them

I played the Rock Climbing game and got two Blue something Urns and sold them and got them!

I liked going to Greminster. It was nice seeing the Suikoden 1 characters there again. I notice there is a picture of Teo in Sonya's house and Ted in the McDohl household.

I liked how the buildings were redone. Gregminster looks so much better then in S1. And the palace was neat too. It sucks I cn't visist Lepant and co. whenever I want.

I think they should've had Chapman in the armor shop and Jabba at the appraiser shop.

I liked the scenes where the characters were happy to see McDohl again and Pahn had just came back.

The McDohl sidequest was neat. I wonder why did Gremio prevent people from seeing McDohl?

And does anyone know where Baedux hangs out in the HQ?

ANd not that I'm complaining, but there is an awesome glitch that happened. Georg, Mazus, Hoi (?) joined at LV99 :D !!

Is this a glitch or did it have to do with data transfering?
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose wrote:
I hope you enjoy the awesomeness that is Suikoden II.

Hell yes.

I really liked Kirkus too. Lots of interesting things in here that I didn't notice and/or forgot (the Hellion thing for example).
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: