Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Theater groupies in Suikoden III
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheAngelicSin

Scarlet Demon's Fangs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Like Lunarblade mentioned, Chris in Romeo and Juliet had me snickering a few times because of her lack of acting skills. I had Percival as Romeo and I figured maybe having Chris as Juliet wouldn't be such a bad idea. Yeah, I was wrong. :p

Ah, with "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" I had Fubar as the sheep and Bright as the wolf. I don't remember the rest of the cast but I got beyond BOOed. It was amusing watching Bright stalk Fubar around though. :mrgreen:

Hm, maybe I should have paid more attention to the plays. :) I never thought about trying out too many combinations and never bothered with "William Tell." But now I have to see Nash get hit. 8)

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

heh, I have fubar as the boy, bright as the wolf, Halic as the narrator and Nash as the sheep.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
camus_greenhill

Office of the Merchant Guild Secretary

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Try having Lilly as Juliet and Eike as Romeo. It's so funny that at the end, the balcony backdrop will fall over and Lilly will berate her "Romeo" for ruining the play.

Try using Nash as 'Neclord' and when 'Sierra' comes out he'll apologize...that's cool.

Use Apple as the narrator in the 'Neclord' play to hear more descriptions of the characters...it's pretty cool.

And try having Mel as the narrator for "The Little Match Girl", she cries at the end of the story. (I normally use either Alanis or Cecile for the Match Girl)
Pollensalta

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you put Geddoe and Queen in Romeo and Juliet, at the end the set is destroyed and Queen is like "So, he thinks he can play Romeo, huh?" or something like that. She doesn't say that to anyone else... hmm... what's it mean?
ragingchaosgod

4000 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heck, I never played myself but I was reading through the scripts and such. The only thing I was laughing my butt off with was the thing about Sasarai being monotonous!
A pity you can't get Yuber, Sarah and Luc earlier in time for the plays. I woulda loved casting Sas as Juliet and Luc as Romeo! XD (I know that's not possible but I woulda done it all the same.)
Lechium

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Viki makes the best narrator for any play (Narrator? that's a finny name... I'm Viki the teleportress! etc.), and Nash makes madass sheep (In case you're confused -- I'm the sheep. Baaaa)
All in all 'good' plays are not as much fun as 'bad' ones.
P.S. if you cast Edge as Victor in Neclords End, he will say at the end somethign like "that's so skewed".
Snowe Vingerhut

Snowe's Legion

10109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I played a little more this weekend, and my picks for funniness/uniqueness in Imperial Love are:

Mcdohl:
Ceaser
Big Viki(Haha)

Flik:
Mike(It's the laugh)

Viktor:
Eike

Barborossa:
Futch(Little comment about a plant in the gardens)
Big Viki(Haha again)
Martha
Eike

Milich:
Nash
Martha
Estella
Elaine

Golden Hydra:
Futch
Jaques
Master Varg

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A good combination is Elaine as Juliette and Ace as Romeo, if the balcony brakes she says something similar to "It was his fault!"
Landis is funny in anything, and I love Augustine as (Viktor?) in Neclords end, telling him "You look ridicoulus!". (if you played Mario Toadstool Tour, you know why I love that comment :) )

My funniest combination: William Tell

Borus: Wolf
Percival: Sheep

Oh, and I LOOOOOOOOVE Hallec as Romeo! :mrgreen:

- Viktor, Suikoden 1
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
camus_greenhill

Office of the Merchant Guild Secretary

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've recently played through S3 again, and I did Romeo and Juliet with cast made primarily of characters releated to the Trinity Views (i.e. one with Hugo, one with Chris, one with Geddoe, one with the Budehuc gang, and one with Harmonians). Here's the casts.

Romeo:
Hugo
Percival
Geddoe
Thomas
Franz

Juliet:
Belle
Chris
Queen
Cecile
Iku

Guard One:
Samus
Borus
Ace
Eike
Sasarai

Guard Two:
Reed
Salome
Jacques
Kenji
Dios

Nurse:
Luce
Yumi
Aila
Martha
Elaine

For some reason, the ones that got cheered were Hugo, Thomas, and the Harmonian groups.
Death

The Death Bringer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Putting Hortez VII as Romeo is the best!!! It beats even Landis!

I can't actually write the lines because it's too weird :lol:.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

camus_greenhill wrote:

And try having Mel as the narrator for "The Little Match Girl", she cries at the end of the story. (I normally use either Alanis or Cecile for the Match Girl)

*shakes head*

Landis as the narrator, he is so blunt "the girl dies yuh huhhuh"

i had um....melvil and the old woman and big viki in The Match Girl.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eriatarka, I completley agree with you about Landis in the plays my favorite was when he was the lord in William Tell.

Landis-Whats with you William your last name is..Tell(or something like that)
Baka

Fallen Gods

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Try martha as the Juliet and augustine as the romeo

Man Martha is totally ROCKS!

Try it yourself, I could not explain the way she asked the cast for ROMEO to go on date after the play XD
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ayame is one of the funniest. Unlike Watari at least she ACTUALLY TALKS. She can be pretty dang funny.
Spus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Funniest is probably making Geddoe narrate the Neclord's End Play. Have to wait for the end though, as it shows how Geddoe really feels about this whole acting thing.

I also like making Kenji the golen hydra- as Barbossa summons a Fitness Trainer to do battle with Tir.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: