Suikoden United and Informational Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

best hero
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jowy

ASHRAF

6500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i forgot to mantion that chris is one of the best hero for me
first of all she's one of my best characters and she is beautiful and strong
and i liked her through out the game
vspirit

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i'm actually all for Hero IV.

McDohl is also a high-scorer but it's been a while since I last played Suiko so...
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Geddoe he is realestic he has been hurt by the runes but still has not given up. I suppose that Tir was the same way but with the no talking just was'int the same.

CLERKS
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In Suikoden I, i liked McDohl. In II, Riou. in III, i like Hugo, Chris and Geddoe. In IV, Lalzo and in Tactics, Kyril. :lol:

Hahaha, ok, that was a poor joke. I find it hard to choose. I am confliced with two: ]Chris Lightfellow, and Kyril. Chris is a popular character for a number of reasons. She's beautiful, great stats, has good character, etc. I like Kyril as well, for similar reasons.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

John Layfield wrote:
Honestly, the much touching scenes for me were all in Thomas' chapters. Especially Cecile's defence of him at Budehuc when he was about to be forcefully removed as master.

I found Thomas's chapters a bit boring. I see them as a bunch of kids running around just to make people come to their castle. Chapter One was especially boring. It was like...

Thomas: I'm the new master!!

Cecile: Yay! ^_^

Thomas: Let's deliver a letter!

Thomas: Let's recruit people!

Thomas: Let's find Eike!

And that was pretty much it. I didn't find Chapter 2 to be all that different, either.

Anyway, my favorite Hero is Hugo. I like his appearances, like his eyes and especially his hair, as well as his [cliché] personality. He witnesses the death of his best friend, Lulu, and I don't thikn I would've been able to see my best friend being killed in front of my own eyes. Also, the charatcers in his arc, like Fubar and Lilly, are some of my favorite characters. xD

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Peace Maker

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite Hero is Riou from Suikoden 2 i don't know why but i think because Suikoden 2 is my favorite game of all time i like everything in it from the beginning to the very end while the meean cause why i like him very much (Riou) is the way the story put's him to fight his best friend Jowy then refuses to kill him at the end . :wink:

suikodemon

Warriors of purgatory

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mc Dohl and Lazlo because of their runes
Baggins

Brotherhood of the White Wolf

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite hero is probably Riou from II. He just seemed to be, well... the nicest of them all! I especially loved the dynamic between him, Jowy, and Nanami. (I have to admit, though, that the dynamic with Tir, Cleo, Pahn, and especially Gremio was pretty amazing, as well!)

When it comes to all-around coolness, Nash definitely wins, with no doubt.

However, when it comes to dynamics that change in the end, I adore the change of the relationship between HeroIV (I refuse to call him Lazlo) and Snowe, especially how it's reflected in the change from the Friendship Attack to the True Friendship Attack.

So yeah, I guess not much was really accomplished in this post. However, if I have to pick just one favorite, I think I would choose Riou. He reminds me the most of me, which may be a bit vain to choose him for that reason, but it's the truth. :D
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

what's up with the whole Lazlo thing? I just started seeing this lately is that now the official name for Hero4?

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It the name given to the character in the novalisation, the other characters also get there names from them.

the names arnt offical as such, but there the closest thing were gonna get.
Noah

Sneaky Paw

6913 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite hero was Geddoe.

The moment we meet him he's super secretive about himself... he has a very legitimate reason. When he whipped out his True Lightning Rune midway through S3, I can't say I was really surprised.

(a close second)

TIE btw Hero 1 and Hero 2.

13694 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Combined with my favorite true rune and character design, I've always been a huge Mcdohl mark.

Geddoe is easily my least favorite out of everybody with Riou and Lazlo close behind. I really did dread having to play through that lifeless tree trunk of a man's POV. I can understand what they were trying to pull off with Geddoe but it just didn't work for me.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Chaos, your crazy. I, for one, loved Geddoe. Not only did he have the best POV team and the whole "Yeah, I have a secret and it's none of your business" thing going, but he had THE best rune in the game, if not the series to (with the exception of runes we've yet to experience).

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

TruePerception wrote:
Chaos, your crazy. I, for one, loved Geddoe. Not only did he have the best POV team and the whole "Yeah, I have a secret and it's none of your business" thing going, but he had THE best rune in the game, if not the series to (with the exception of runes we've yet to experience).

gotta agree with that.he deffinetly had the best pov and best true rune in the game.but is he the best hero.i would say no.to me he's prolly either 2 or 3rd.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would say either Geddoe or Riou. In another post, they were talking about doing side story games. I think it would be interesting to find out more about Geddoe's past. Particularly, how he got his rune and came to be a member of the Fire Bringer.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: