Suikoden United and Informational Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden V Posters
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I figured that those two that were sitting together on that rock in the first trailer could possibly be the lovers of the game.

I thought that Ran and Mr. Spear were brothers, or from the same village or something like that.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
melange

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Largish version of posters.. about 2400x3000 pixels
http://www.fileup.org/fup64814.jpg
http://nigauri.sakura.ne.jp/src/up4262.jpg
Someone should save and upload to another fileshare cos these may not last...

"The waters of the Faytus River are cold, you know..." ~ Miakis
Anyone else notice that Lyon's weapon = overglorified switchblade?
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I'll just save them, hope everyone forgets about them and monopolise them on my site.

Thanks for the suggestion, though! :P
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Now that is high quality! I can make wallpapers now!
Zaj

The Lone Gunmen

31884 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

melange wrote:

http://www.fileup.org/fup64814.jpg
Yes, now we can see even the rest of the characters clearly and... is that a Chizen star I see on top of the Lordlake gang? Atleast he is very reminiscent of Warlock plus he's got the clothes and staff of a major magician. Or so it seems. And beneath him... is that a chef? Atleast he seems to be wielding double cleavers and reminds me of the Black Dragon chefs from Suikoden II!

Let our mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our authority, as powerful as the Sun, be revealed to the entire World.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that's Retso!!!

^Actual quote!
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm....That magician guy reminds me of a mix of Warlock and Tesla (or whatever that one old mage from Final Fantasy was called).

That one girl beside him looks cool, and perhaps might be one of the characters that I'd use throughout the game (if she's any good.)

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
The Chizen Star

5907 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Are you talking about the guy with the snake staff? He kinda looks like a young version of Crowley, to me.
The dude in the white labcoat looks cool, too. Kinda looks like he's wearing a suit and tie under it. There's another mysterious guy in a white coat behind the samurai and ninja.
I like the girl in the dress with the sword, and the depressed-looking red guy, too.

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

At the bottom (by Luserina), in the back there's one guy in a white coat that's facing away. Perhaps he's representing another character from a past Suikoden game? I can't think of any other reason to make them face away, unless they are an ashamed character or something.

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
http://nigauri.sakura.ne. jp/src/up4262.jpg

The guy next to Zwieg reminds me of Flik. Maybe he'll be the same star? And you can tell that the Bob look-a-like uses an axe.

And I don't think the guy with the snake staff is a magician, he just doesn't have the right stance, and his clothes aren't all that similar to those that Crowley wore. And I'm definitley interested to find out more about the guy in white facing away, I saw him in the smaller pics but no clue is given about him.
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:? Is that girl in the second link wearing an obel hat or is that just me.....

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Is that girl in the second link wearing an obel hat or is that just me.....

That's what it looks like. There also appears to be a woman with a weapon that's a stick with a ribbon on the end. Seems kind of tricky... I can't seem to get the first link to work. I'd like to see it so if anyone knows what's up... I'd appreciate it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Forum Poster

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Now I'm even more curious about the Grassland-looking girl next to Shoon.
melange

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I can't seem to get the first link to work. I'd like to see it so if anyone knows what's up... I'd appreciate it.

That is probably because that image was uploaded on a 2ch image uploader which are always temporary. After a while they go down. John Layfield supposedly said he'll host (monopolize?) them on his site. In any case those are HUGE files (3MB) so it's kinda better to use the cropped out zoom in pics Himuro made in Unknown Characters thread...

http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/5303/s513qt.jpg
http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/9193/s529bo.jpg
http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/7971/s538wl.jpg
http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/6417/s540kl.jpg
http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/3285/s559ja.jpg

"The waters of the Faytus River are cold, you know..." ~ Miakis
Anyone else notice that Lyon's weapon = overglorified switchblade?
Blazing Camp

Rage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Now I'm really interested in who the guy with the white coat facing away (in the last pic) is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: