Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

most intresting character
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:
Now I hate to puppet someone else's opinion, but I have to agree with Leb that Thomas is probably the most interesting character. \

I have to agree with you Queen Sophita. Even though Thomas' story was not so long, it was just as interesting as the other Tenkais...excluding Lazlo's, in my opinion. He is definately one of the more interesting characters in the Suikoverse.
Flik

The Blue Lightning

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For me it's Luc, his methods and his fight againts destiny is stuning.... Because of that, he's my favorite character.... also Jowy's story is quite interesting, and he's number two on my list of favorite characters.....
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mathiu fascinates me. (Uh-oh, sounds like an Apple Complex.) I'm also intrigued by Sasarai—he's so complex. Of course, with a game like Suikoden where you have SO many characters, there are gonna be tons that you want to know about 'cause there's no way they can ALL get the screen time and character development they deserve.

What I want to know what's up with is Hikusaak. I know there's tons of speculation and stuff, but I'm witholding judgement until I really see what's going on. I think he'll prove to be one of the most interesting characters yet...

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Baggins

Brotherhood of the White Wolf

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite would have to be Flik. Especially in Suiko II, the dynamic between him and Viktor (AKA "Fliktor") is so entertaining! Of course, Tir is also quite interesting. I would love to know what happens to him (and Gremio!!) after the Dunan Unification wars! Where do they go from there? I would actually love to see one (or more) of the heroes make another appearance even farther along in the timeline. I mean, what happens to Tir after Gremio begins to age without a True Rune? Lots of questions to be answered...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Erm, well unfortunately I would probably have to guess that Gremio will dye long before he ages. Think about what the Soul Eater does, it steals the lives of those closest to the bearer. Remember it took Gremio once, it will most likely take his soul again. Either that or Gremio will die in some way protecting his master again, but of course I'm sure the Soul Eater will have a play in that as well.

Another character that I thought had a very interesting story was Clive, fortunately for us his story got played out in Suikoden II, which I was very thankful for. I wish I could have gotten a little bit more incite into Clive and Elza's past through the game but fortunately Suikox has filled in all the gaps for me so there really was no harm done there.
Noah

Sneaky Paw

6913 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Take a super good long look at my sig and guess.

Team Assassination

575125 Potch
200 Soldiers
900 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There are two interesting characters that i have an interest in finding out more of their background. Killey and Zerase have been two mysterious characters that even with the help of the Oboro Detective Agency i am still not able to clarify the background of these characters. It would be good if they appeared in future Suikoden games and have these characters play a main part in the story and that way we will be able to know more about them.
MMan9000
Ralphy Leone Tensei
Lymsleia Falenas
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I find the Nether Gate members interesting, with all the weird and creepy characters they have. I also find all of the mysterious characters (Killey, Zerase, Yuber, etc.) interesting too. It's their mysteriousness which makes them all the more interesting.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always found Thomas to be very interesting; a small boy from The Nameless Lands suddenly discovering he has a father who is a Zexen counselman, and then journeying there after his mothers death which isn't easy and finding out your father is not particularly keen on your presence so he sends you off to a shabby castle to run. The way he allows all these people to use Budehuc for good deeds is pretty inspiring, the boy truly was the Tenkai of Suikoden III. Hugo, Chris and Geddoe were just sidelined.

I was always interested in the characters from Katana, Genshu and Hazuki; Genshu has a rather interesting backstory involving the murder of his brother by his own hands. While Hazuki has a inferiority complex to Belcoot and she is convinced she must fight and beat him to prove to herself she is the best out there.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's quite a bit of characters in the past five Suikoden games that have been very interesting, but I really find Viki to be one of the most intriguing characters i the series. She got real interesting once young Viki showed up. Is Viki the same person throughout the series and has she seen everything about the events tied to the other True Runes. There's always little hints and clues that she may just but then it could also be her apparent bubble-headedness that makes her sound like she knows more than she's letting on.

Fallen Angel

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I of course find the Pesmerga and Yuber saga. There are so many things that need to be answered. Who or what are they? Why is Pesmerga after Yuber? Where do they come from? Why didn't Pesmerga show up in Suikoden 3? How will their outcome afect the ending of the series? I also find Jeane to be very intriguing. What is she? How old is she? Where does she come from? What is her connection to Old Armes and Eresh? What is her true form etc. etc. There also so many other intriguing stories ( example Geddoe, Zerase, Hikusaak, Sasarai etc.).

That's why I love Suikoden!!!

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm going to have to change my answer to Snowe on this one. He's like Jowy, only you get to know why he did stuff and ya know, he isn't lame.

Sialeeds and Gizel get big ups for interesting as well, but I wish we had gotten a little more insight into what the hell Sialeeds was thinking. I'm going to ahve to go with the theory that she took on the twilight rune because she didn't want anyone to use it to kill the prince, but that's about the only thing that makes sense to me.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
redxa3

Valence Turmeil

363113 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sasarai is the one who amazes me. He really is like Luc but his line of thinking is very different. That and I like the way he handles matters :*laugh*:

Valence Turmeil
The Protectors of the Crimson Deep
Rune hunter

236548 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The most interesting characters in suikoden for me are usually female.

1)Jeane-must i say more? Even if we dont know a single thing about her she still manages to entrall us due to here beauty and her sexy charm.

2)Teresa Wisemail-when I first meet her i though she didn't seem very interesting. I though she would be another run of the mill npcs. However her story(as well as the fact she is the only female president in the suikoden world) really makes her a charming and interesting character.

3)Elenor-I still think she's one of the best strategist of the suikoden world, cosidering she can even predict the weather and use it to her advantage(not to mention her pragmatism).

4)Lucrecia-another great strategist. Not to mention the only non-Silverberg who became the lead strategist in a suikoden game.
Rune hunter

236548 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The most interesting characters in suikoden for me are usually female.

1)Jeane-must i say more? Even if we dont know a single thing about her she still manages to entrall us due to here beauty and her sexy charm.

2)Teresa Wisemail-when I first meet her i though she didn't seem very interesting. I though she would be another run of the mill npcs. However her story(as well as the fact she is the only female president in the suikoden world) really makes her a charming and interesting character.

3)Elenor-I still think she's one of the best strategist of the suikoden world, cosidering she can even predict the weather and use it to her advantage(not to mention her pragmatism).

4)Lucrecia-another great strategist. Not to mention the only non-Silverberg who became the lead strategist in a suikoden game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: