Suikoden Uncouth and Illusional Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Overrated Games
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I may as well address all the negative points brought up here. I'm not bothering to quote because the sheer volume of venom injected in this thread does not need to be druged up once again.

Sphere Grid
One's lack of use with the system hardly negates it as a viable positive part of a game. The Sphere Grid allowed you to customise your characters as you wanted to. This alone gives it more interactivity than most RPG systems. Whether you use it or not is moot.

Yuna
Quite resolve. If people can't figure out that that was Yuna's driving force throughout the game then you may need large signs held up in front of you in all RPGs stating "HE IS HAPPY NOW" or "SHE IS SAD HERE".

Wakka
Racist towards the Al Bhed for obvious reasons, his u-turn sadly doesn't just happen but is the result of 1) actually encountering and dealing with members of this race and 2) his loss of faith in the religious system which fueled the fires of hate towards the group. Again, this is very obvious, anyone who leaves this out must either have missed 30 minutes of unavoidable plot or decided that it wasn't important enough to bring up in a discussion about THAT VERY THING.

Tidus
Disorientated kid thrown into a world he's never heard of that is apparantly located 1,000 years into his past. WOW, I wonder why he's confused?! Of course, years of psychological abuse at the hands of his father and the death of his mother at a young age wouldn't mean he'd have any underlying emotional difficulties could it? Nah, he must just suck.

Lulu
'I don't like the design therefore anything about the character is moot'. Brilliant!

Auron
Why didn't he just say he was dead? How about a strict social taboo that would've seen him 'sent' within seconds thus leaving the group to fulfil their journey as intended resulting in the death of Yuna and the transformation of one of their party into an aeon and then Sin? Nah, that can't be it, it must be sloppy writing.

Kimahri
'The concept of a person growing stronger and eventually earning respect does not interest me, therefore it should not interest you'. Wonderful!

Seymour
"Hi, I'm Seymour. I want to murder everyone in Spira. That doesn't make me a bad guy however, nor does my slaughter of the Ronso population. What's that? You don't want to equate the real world morality of mass murder with the deeds I commited? Well, then I guess you could say I didn't do much, sorry for the mix-up."

Lack of Colour
'This cave is made of browns and greys."
And? Were you expecting the magical rainbow caves we've all come to expect in other games? Face it. Forests are green, caves are brown and/or grey, oceans are blue.

Squall Leonhart
I agree, Squall deals with no real life issues, especially not the real-life issue of a young man fearful of commitment because he's afraid that anyone he invests emotional care into will leave him like his 'sister' did at the orphanage so many years ago. That never happened, so I agree, no real life issues for Squall.

Wow, Squall doesn't act like the majority of guys who think only with what's between their legs, stop the presses! No, wait, it's a viable personality, restart the presses!

Irvine Kinneas
Irvine IS a terrible ladies man. I'm ten thousand percent sure that is the result of bad writing and not because it was revealed in the game that Irvine's playboy nature is all a ploy in order to hide his acute emotional insecurities.

Selphie Tilmitt
"What do you mean being friends with Squall, graduating with him as well as being friends with the rest of the group along with my abilites as a fighter aren't good enough reasons for me to be ordered to accompany him on Garden-sanctioned missions? Pooey."
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I LOVE you John. Just LOVE.
Sierra Mikain

Blue Moon

19500 Potch
0 Soldiers
666 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We're going to write this up as a diff of opinion... I find your character descriptions to be incredibly off base, but I'm not going to get in a pissing match here because it's so opinion based that it's not really fun to do so. I'll limit to responding to what you've asked.

Himuro wrote:

1. Square hiding characters' personalities 3/4's of the game equating to bland? Do you think Jowy's bland? Because he's the same way. None of these characters hid of their personalities the whole game. They had their personalities throughout, and grew from their initial struggles (aside from Lulu). That does not apply to Final Fantasy X, that applies to Final Fantasy IX.

Yes not revealing things make characters uninteresting until you do reveal things. No Jowy was NOT that way. Jowy had a personality from the get go. (He was friends with the Hero. He snuck into a dangerous fortress to try and help him escape. He told his captors straight up he was going to try and escape. He bickers with Nanami. He is hesitant yet determined to return home... etc etc etc.)

People like Kimarhi and Auron didn't. It's not the fact that they have a secret, it's the fact that they don't speak when it's not imperative and they don't reveal ANYTHING until it's their time in the story to do so. Less time talk, more time listen.

Quote:

On to Wakka. First and foremost, Wakka and Lulu were not siblings.

Yes they were. They weren't blood related... but Lulu refers to Wakka as "like her brother" (yet she still feels its cool to bear his kid) and they are both referred to as siblings of Yuna making them indirectly brother and sister. Obviously, you should know I wasn't being literal on that. Typically, if you say someone is sister-like, you don't impregnate them. That was my point. Try to keep up.

Quote:

What does his voice acting have to do with him as a character?

Are you serious? Voice acting has PLENTY to do with character evaluation. You can't help but gauge his reactions due to the emphasis and emotion placed in certain words. Are you playing the game on mute? Well then you're incorporating a voice to a character. If it sucks... it's hard to ignore, it is it not?

It's not the simply sound of the voice, but the acting of emotion. If it's off... the character has a tough time getting back on track. It's the obvious downside to having voice acting. You have to do it well or just plain don't do it.

Quote:

Wakka is a good character because he's what he have in all of us, hostility towards another group of people. Wakka is bland? Wakka is far from bland, brudda. The good thing about Wakka was that, you could understand his hate for Al Bhed, and you understand why he was reluctant to machina and always blamed them for ill things, prmarily because of his brother's death. Throughout the game you see Wakka show his hostility towards any form of technology or Al Bhed character because of his ignorance. He is the epitome of ignorance, which makes him such an interesting character. While there are many good people out there, their ignorance can get the best of them and rule their lives. What kept Wakka going was his faith, even if it was blind faith. Wakka lived by exactly what he saw and felt, and showed progression at one point in time or another. What I liked about Wakka is that he showed the ignorance that can be found in all of us.

No... he's overexaggerated and his transformation in opinion and attitude is unrealistic. That's all I was answering in my description of him.

Quote:

Things are explained to him because he's not from that time period. Things are also explained to him because...basically they're doing that for you, the PLAYER. Not for Tidus.

Thanks captain obvious. Most of us have the intelligence to figure this out just as we have the intelligence to figure out the plot and situations without an ignorant annoying little twit's ranting. (not you, I'm talking about Tidus) This is the beating in the head with bricks thing you seemed to read right past.

Quote:

The great thing about Tidus was that underneath his immaturity he was a strong individual. He didn't let the past weigh him down, he kept on going and tried to DEFEAT the past.

He only did what he was forced to do. He didn't want to face his dad. He was forced to in order to defeat Sin and save his friends. That doesn't make him deep. It makes him an RPG character.

He wasn't a strong individual underneath. He simply realized that his fat pudding pop of a dad was going to kill everyone unless he did something. And just because they suddenly say... TIDUS IS NOW A HERO... doesn't mean you have to be force fed BS by a spoon simply because it's on Square's menu. He was a whining little runt for the first 20 hours of that game. Suddenly he picks up a sword because some emotionless girl kissed him... *cough* right...

Quote:

What's so bad about Auron? Predictable plot twist? Who cares about predictable plot twists? I hate it when people bring up predictablity when it comes to characterization. Who really cares? How does that make Auron a bad character?

Auron's whole purpose was to create a twist and be a guide for the group. He kept all the "guide" information from everyone and his twist was predictable. Not to mention... sleeves are there to be used and sunglasses indoors and at night are just stupid.

Quote:

No, the characters aren't perfect, but what game has perfect characterization or doesn't have throw away characters?

Probably none, but many do it better.

This game is not the messiah of rpgs. It is hailed as such... thus

*stamps*

O V E R R A T E D

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Noone said FFX was the messiah of rpgs.
Sierra Mikain

Blue Moon

19500 Potch
0 Soldiers
666 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

should I bother? wrote:

I may as well address all the negative points brought up here. I'm not bothering to quote because the sheer volume of venom injected in this thread does not need to be druged up once again.

JBL... your condescending attitude will get you nowhere. And no one injects the venom like you do. Perhaps this is why I've heard so much about you. Only good things!!!! [/obvioussarcasm]

JBL wrote:

RE: SPHERE GRID Whether you use it or not is moot.

Yes it does matter, because I'm playing the game. People say that particular feature makes the game. I'm saying it's rather useless to me. SO IT DOESN'T ADD ANYTHING. HOW CAN THAT MAKE THE GAME FUN? *beats the CORRECT argument into your head* The arguement was why I found it useless to me. So you counter with why it makes a difference for everyone else. Nice.

*chalks one up for me*

Quote:

Of course, years of psychological abuse at the hands of his father and the death of his mother at a young age wouldn't mean he'd have any underlying emotional difficulties could it? Nah, he must just suck.

Again, you didn't pay attention to the arguement. His voice acting was overly emotional. Nothing to do with his character background or reactions, which, by the way, were also over emotional to the point of annoyance. Reason does NOT speak for a outcome. If his pops beat him, put it in a Little House on the Prarie episode and keep the utter annoyance off of my PS2 where it does little but annoy.

*chalks up another*

Quote:

Lulu
'I don't like the design therefore anything about the character is moot'. Brilliant!

Lulu has no substance. I simply didn't elaborate. I loved Lulu's design actually as I am a man and I like boobs, but her character was bland and lifeless. Thanks for making this easy.

*that's 3/3*

Quote:

Auron
Why didn't he just say he was dead? How about a strict social taboo that would've seen him 'sent' within seconds thus leaving the group to fulfil their journey as intended resulting in the death of Yuna and the transformation of one of their party into an aeon and then Sin? Nah, that can't be it, it must be sloppy writing.

How about revealing how to beat Sin and the consequences to the group that will have to suffer them? How about revealing some of the other obvious facts that he had to know? Who cares about him being dead?

*that's 4*

Quote:

Kimahri
'The concept of a person growing stronger and eventually earning respect does not interest me, therefore it should not interest you'. Wonderful!

A character having no development for the first 12 hours of the game does not draw interest. Are you even listening or just commenting on what you've read before? It has nothing to do with the particular development. This is fun.

*that's 5*

Quote:

Lack of Colour
'This cave is made of browns and greys."
And? Were you expecting the magical rainbow caves we've all come to expect in other games? Face it. Forests are green, caves are brown and/or grey, oceans are blue.

So your counter is that the lack is intended? I can't argue that, but it doesn't change the fact that it's rather boring to look at. The most amazing details in the world aren't simply left in pencil when they're put to games. Do you know why that is? Because it's boring boring boring. No one looks at the sky in Los Angeles and says... Wow that smog is a beautiful grey. However, seeing a blue sky and colorful landscapes are more pleasing.. no?

Perhaps wanting to see color and the "slitting the wrists" comment should've told you that it was relatively a personal problem, but perhaps you are also unable to see such things. :roll:

That was rather odd.

*chalks up 6*

Himuro wrote:

I LOVE you John. Just LOVE.

That'll get you places. [/sarcasm]

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As a person I know once stated "That's not very nice. Keep you're arguments on the game and not on the people with opposing arguments or opinions". I'm not sure whether you agree with this person but, hey, just thought I'd mention his words anyway.

Quote:
Yes it does matter, because I'm playing the game. People say that particular feature makes the game. I'm saying it's rather useless to me. SO IT DOESN'T ADD ANYTHING. HOW CAN THAT MAKE THE GAME FUN? *beats the CORRECT argument into your head* The arguement was why I found it useless to me. So you counter with why it makes a difference for everyone else. Nice.

Your argument was, in fact, that you "taught three people three spells" and then stopped using it. You then asked "who really cares". I assume you were leaving out the views of anyone else when you asked this rhetorical question.

Quote:
Again, you didn't pay attention to the arguement. His voice acting was overly emotional. Nothing to do with his character background or reactions, which, by the way, were also over emotional to the point of annoyance. Reason does NOT speak for a outcome. If his pops beat him, put it in a Little House on the Prarie episode and keep the utter annoyance off of my PS2 where it does little but annoy.

So you don't feel that such development belongs on your PS2? Fine, that's personal opinion. I'll also concede the point that the majority of your complaint focuses on James Arnold Taylor's voice acting duties than the character itself.

Quote:
Lulu has no substance. I simply didn't elaborate.

If you have no wish to elaborate I see no reason to accept your argument as being backed up by anything even remotely substantial. If it's your view, fine, I'll accept that but why bother bringing her up if you never intended to elaborate on her?

Quote:
How about revealing how to beat Sin and the consequences to the group that will have to suffer them? How about revealing some of the other obvious facts that he had to know? Who cares about him being dead?

The entire group, save Tidus who was left out of the loop for admitedly crappy reasons, knew of the cost of defeating Sin. Auron himself knew of no other way for most of the journey. As for what he knew that the others didn't, the list comes down to "I'm dead" and "Jecht is Sin" which he revealed to Tidus minutes after meeting him in Spira.

Quote:
A character having no development for the first 12 hours of the game does not draw interest. Are you even listening or just commenting on what you've read before?

Kimhari's development IS the weakest of the entire game, there is no dispute there. However, your orginial point did not state this at all, it merely stated that you disliked the development he did have and that you dismissed it or "cleared it from my mind" based on that.

Quote:
Perhaps wanting to see color and the "slitting the wrists" comment should've told you that it was relatively a personal problem, but perhaps you are also unable to see such things.

I'll concede this point, you did refer to the lack of colour as a purely personal problem, therefore my comment was in error.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Sierra Mikain

Blue Moon

19500 Potch
0 Soldiers
666 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The attitude I took responding to you JBL was entirely based on and in response to your attitude in your original post. It's not like the person I was talking to stopped anyways :roll:

Quote:

Your argument was, in fact, that you "taught three people three spells" and then stopped using it. You then asked "who really cares". I assume you were leaving out the views of anyone else when you asked this rhetorical question.

My comments were in response to Himuro.

1. I said the sphere grid doesn't make the game good for me.
2. He said the grid allows for ...wahtever he said.
3. I said what you replied to.

Quote:

The entire group, save Tidus who was left out of the loop for admitedly crappy reasons, knew of the cost of defeating Sin. Auron himself knew of no other way for most of the journey. As for what he knew that the others didn't, the list comes down to "I'm dead" and "Jecht is Sin" which he revealed to Tidus minutes after meeting him in Spira.

I have to cede most of that. Perhaps my complaint isn't as focused directly on Auron as I thought. Just reading some of that makes me remember things I forgot.

Quote:

Kimhari's development IS the weakest of the entire game, there is no dispute there. However, your orginial point did not state this at all, it merely stated that you disliked the development he did have and that you dismissed it or "cleared it from my mind" based on that.

It was in response to a claim that the characters had realistic development. Perhaps I simply felt it was implied but that was the intent.

OK that's my last post here. It was fun kids!

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Himuro, Red and aydas wrote:
Stuff about FFVIII.

FFVIII is a good game but I still haven't finished it, I got kinda annoyed at having Rinoa passed out half the time. But in my opinion definitley not the best FF.

Of the FFs that I've completed (IV, VII, IX, X, X-2 plus I got up to the final boss in III and the final dungeon in VI) I would say that VII is the best because of the story, characters, materia system, Cloud's big sword. But the game is definitley overhyped by a lot of fans. And FFIX is underrated, it's probably my second favourite FF.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

UberYuber wrote:
OK that's my last post here. It was fun kids!

Cool. Nice discussing with you. I mean that, by the way, despite all my sarcasm. (Which I normally use to ensure a high percentage of controversy. Can't say it didn't work. :P)

I should point that, personally, I don't really like Final Fantasy X. Yes, I own it, (along with Final Fantasy X-2) but I generally find it uninspired with a few nice touches here and there.

However, I don't believe my overall disinterest in the game stems from any glaring flaw in the game. I instead put it down to a difference of opinion.

The problem with over-rated games is that they're all too often only over-rated by those who are already huge fans of the game and so almost every game under the sun can be slapped with the tag.

The only people who over-rated Final Fantasy X, or Suikoden II, or the FIFA series, or Final Fantasy VII are those who are big fans in the first place.
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hawk: I'm going to have to say this after all this FFX talk, but to me FFX is the most underrated FF. I guess it's just me though.
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Himuro wrote:
Hawk: I'm going to have to say this after all this FFX talk, but to me FFX is the most underrated FF. I guess it's just me though.

It was the RPG of the Playstation 2, all other RPGs were compared to it and still are in terms of graphics. I think it's more that some people didn't enjoy it as much as others rather than it being underrated.
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well it's as if it's forgotten, and most of the people I know feel the same way about FFX like Uber Yuber does.
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

dont worry i havent completed VIII either, i got to ultimecia, then thought...meh.
i also agree that IX is highly underrated.

isnt it odd how we can never disscus a final fantasy game without having an argument break out, i feel this is because all of the games are so different that people really can be in love with one and really dislike the others, but whats the point in arguing over something that is purly based on opinion.

by the way JBL, i dont see anything wrong witha bit of venom every now and then, and sarcasm is what makes the world go round, plus you made some very valid points about the characters, i cant be bothered to quote because im lazy, but did people seriously play the game from inside a sensory deprivation tank, they must of not to realise that the real hero of the game is Yuna, who is also the strongest female in the final fantasy games, hence why she got the sequel.

now to the colour, the way i see it, they were very bold in places, but sometimes boldly bland- but i like to think that this is to reflect the feeling of the world were people live in fear off sin coming to destroy there oh so colourful homes, this to me is shown in X-2 where everything is much more colourful, but it also could be that square used a different colour artist, but...meh
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*dons mod hat*

Folks, I hate to interrupt, but this thread seems to heading quickly towards a very hot place, and when that happens, someone has to get in here and try to turn the beat around. I calmly ask you all to please cool your jets; different people have different opinions of games. We will not all agree. It happens. Let's cease and desist and agree to disagree, alright? You're not going to be able to change someone's opinion on FFX or FFVIII, and frankly, this thread is not "let's discuss the merits of FFX vs FFVIII"; it's "what games do you think are rated too highly?"

And the personal attacks, folks? Need to stop. This second. No ifs, ands, or buts. You guys know better than that.

There seems to be an important concept here that's been left in the dust. Overrated does not mean awful. It just means that you think it is rated too highly; the merits of the game are overestimated. That does not mean it is a bad game. That does not mean it is the worst thing ever seen. I'd say a ton of the games in this thread are perfectly good games; in fact, I'd say good games have a greater danger of being overrated than bad ones do.

*tips mod hat, rides off into the distance*

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll just comment on Suikoden II being overrated. I do agree that it is overrated at times when people simply consider it as if it's the perfect game (because it's not), but I don't agree that it is overrated generally because people most of the times would only put it as a really darn good game that it's almost perfect. Those who say that it's perfect are simply close-minded, it doesn't really make the game overrated.

Okay, so let's start.

Filipe wrote:
I mean the graphics on the two older Suikoden games are a bit simplistic dont you think so?

They are indeed simple, but keep in mind that they are in 2D. Hence, can't be overly complicated as they were never intended to be that. And for a 2D game, I find Suikoden II to have very beautiful graphics. Colors were used well, the character design was interesting (the exotic clothes of Rina/Eilie to the more formal Matilda Knight uniforms etc), the towns have interesting design too (Tinto being mining and lack of green, Greenhill with loads of green, Two River having 3 districts connected to each other, Matilda having Rockaxe castle at the back, the Jowston Hill top, etc). So for me, graphics is actually one of the strong points of Suikoden II rather than something bad.

Yes, it is outdated because it's 2D, but it's probably one of the best, if not the best, 2D graphics out there. Hence, still a good thing. Unlike Final Fantasy VII which used 3D but terribly outdated and just looked blocky/blah now because there are TONS of better 3D graphics out there. So for me, graphics definitely not an issue in Suikoden II even now with many more beautiful 3D games.

Filipe wrote:
Anyways while the game is an awesome game, and well worth the price you can find it for, in the long run there have been better games made since.

I suppose it really depends on what you look for in a game to be considered as a good game. When you said that there have been better games made since, I think it could be right and wrong depending on the person. For me personally, I still put it as the best RPG that I've played. But then again, I don't really play that many RPGs.

Sophita wrote:
and it's got it's fair share of underdeveloped characters, too

While I do agree with this point, I don't think it's something that takes away of the goodness of Suikoden II. With 108 SoDs, it's unreasonable to ask for all 108 of them to have much character development. And as far as I'm concerned, Konami did a good job to develop the characteristic of those who are considered as "important" characters. Might not be as deep as it could be, but definitely enough for us to know what kind of characters they are and so on.

Himuro wrote:
So much that people only want Suikoden 2.5 in most cases.

I understand this point, and I am also annoyed with people expecting latter Suikoden games to be like Suikoden II (in which I always tell them to replay suikoden II instead). But at the same time, I don't see how that makes the game overrated. It simply shows that those people love Suikoden II that much.

While I agree with Sophita that overrated doesn't mean awful, I find it that to be overrated, the game must not deserve to be placed that high. Hence, there must be something that makes the game "not that good". My opinion on Suikoden II is that it *is* that good that it's not overrated (unless at the comments here and there when people say it's the perfect game).

The flaws I could see for Suikoden II are mainly 2 things, the translation and the glitch. But I can't blame that on the game itself because at the same time, the Japanese version doesn't have those issues. Hence, the intended result (like the Japanese version) is practically having no problem whatsoever and deserves to be rater that high.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: