Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

I´m looking for a certain picture please help
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: I´m looking for a certain picture please help Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hello guys I havent seen a "searching for a picture" thread so I hope this is ok.

[edit: please, when participating, give as much detail as you can as to what you want, and where you may have seen it, and what sort of pic you want. putting them in bold, or restating your request outside of a sentence/ or at the end of your post will help others help you quickly and efficiently. this also will reduce the 55 post replies all exactly alike, such as "i think i saw it in this mag, is it the one where she's looking away?" and follow ups such as "nah, not really, thanks though"

if you understand these simple guidelines, post your requests away
Schala-Kid
]

Chiep's Request: I'm looking for days for a Picture of Hervey from Suikoden Tactics but I havent found anything.If you know here to look or can find one I would be very grateful and would donate some of my hard earned potch if you want.Thanks in advance and have a nice day!

See ya Chiep

*sorry chiep for butting in*
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A full body picture? I don't think any are available, I know several members who would practically empty their Suikox Potch accounts for full body Rhapsodia/Tactics pictures, besides Kyril, Andrac and... the other few.

Good luck, but don't get your hopes up.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No I just want the Face.Lets say from Top to chest like you see in the Game not the whole thing :)
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

does the stragity guide have them?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Full body artwork for the 108 stars exists for Suikoden 4. There was a thread at Suikosource that had them all but I'm sure it's dead now and the pics gone. There must be someone here with the pictures saved onto their comp.

^Actual quote!
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well as for Suikoden IV I have all of them at my comps.
I'll search it hopefully soon enough I can get them in my photobucket.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yay that was bugging the HEll outa me, I have the the freaking guide book but they only show the full body pics of suikoden IV. Except for the new charaters of course....

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Georg_Prime wrote:
Yay that was bugging the HEll outa me, I have the the freaking guide book but they only show the full body pics of suikoden IV. Except for the new charaters of course....

By "new characters" do you mean the five characters in the opening to Suikoden Tactics? Does that include any other new characters from the game?

^Actual quote!
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since the topic maker only ask for Harvey, here the pic. If you have request for another Suikoden IV scan from Suikosource you can PM me and I'll send you via email.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/calupict/044-045.jpg
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Am I honestly the only person who read the request for a picture of SUIKODEN TACTICS Hervey? I mean, anyone can pull Suikoden IV pictures out of anywhere all day long, it wouldn't have been a difficult task for Chiepoo to find a Suikoden IV picture of Hervey.

Seems pretty obvious to me that the new Suikoden Tactics portrait is what was requested.

But, HEY! That's just me.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay I confuse also.
Wait why I should give Chieppo that picture, huh.
Maybe ign.com has it. Ever see some pictures from Tactics around there.

Sorry....
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Calupict wrote:
Since the topic maker only ask for Harvey, here the pic. If you have request for another Suikoden IV scan from Suikosource you can PM me and I'll send you via email.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/calupict/044-045.jpg

Thank you but I was looking for the Suikoden Tactics picture of Hervey.Exactely the same which is displayed in the character screen later.Only the Head and/or upper body part not a whole bod shot.
Sry if I didnt made it clear

See ya Chiep
Keo

JutsuNinjas

1161 Potch
4 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I Will look somemore Chiepoo i found ones of Kiril but no Hurvery
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't find the full body picture, but here's the head picture of Hervey from Suikoden Tactics.

I really love the redesigns of the Suikoden 4 characters in Suikoden Tactics :D

EDIT: found another head picture of him, this one is younger Hervey.

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rheo wrote:
I can't find the full body picture, but here's the head picture of Hervey from Suikoden Tactics.

I really love the redesigns of the Suikoden 4 characters in Suikoden Tactics :D

EDIT: found another head picture of him, this one is younger Hervey.

Tell me doll face where cha get it?

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: