Suikoden Unique and Irenic Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

A question about the Suikoden 1 opening
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There are extra sence in S1 Clive at Elza's fake grave, taking Meg to her house in Lekamp, and taking Krin to the guy in Lekamp he robed.

CLERKS
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the saturn version was released after the psx version.. they probably saw that the psx intro is crappy and replaced it with a better one.
that's not the only change/addition to the saturn version compared to the psx version... for example..you got a scene in it where the lake pirates kidnap a girl and Eikei had a battle arena..
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Woah! The S1 intro for Saturn was way better than PS. That's the way it should have been done originally. And its great to see atleast a little bit of Suikogaiden. They should release those in America. They wouldn't even have to redo them since PS2 can play PS1 games. What about an intro for Suikogaiden2?

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

TruePerception wrote:
Woah! The S1 intro for Saturn was way better than PS. That's the way it should have been done originally. And its great to see atleast a little bit of Suikogaiden. They should release those in America. They wouldn't even have to redo them since PS2 can play PS1 games. What about an intro for Suikogaiden2?

Here ya go...

http://www.youtube.com/w/suikoden%20II?v=PDE894OWGPk&eurl=http%3A%2F%2F profile%2Emyspace%2Ecom%2Findex%2Ecfm%3Ffuseaction%3Duser%2Eviewprofile %26friendid%3D33432223

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks!

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Georg_Prime wrote:
Georg_Prime wrote:
Is there a place to find the SUIKOGAIDEN opening? That would be nice ^ _ ^

http://www.youtube.com/w/Suikoden%20-%20Suikogaiden%20Vol.%201%20OP?v=j mC-Tp_fx54&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fprofile%2Emyspace%2Ecom%2Findex%2Ecfm% 3Ffuseaction%3Duser%2Eviewprofile%26friendid%3D22135764

(Sorry for the long URL) Since no one else would answer me, I took the liberty in looking for it my self! This is the Suikogaiden opening, the Ironic part is that the song is in english...

now to find the second gaiden opening!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

here ya go.

http://rapidshare.de/files/13666391/Gaiden2-OP.mpeg.mps.html

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
they probably saw that the psx intro is crappy

I liked the Playstation intro... it contained the basic message of the Suikoden series... that human life is precious and that fate is never set in stone.

"Please tell me the answer... Is fate unchangeable?"
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Georg_Prime, thanks for that! Makes me want to go out and buy them...even though i cannot read or understand Japaneese!
Zaj

The Lone Gunmen

31884 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Camus the Noble wrote:
Quote:

I liked the Playstation intro... it contained the basic message of the Suikoden series... that human life is precious and that fate is never set in stone.

Yes, I liked that part as well, but it also seems to be on the Saturn version. Or atleast it has the Soul Eater in an orb and some japanese beneath it. It also seems that Suikoden I&II will atleast have the Saturn opening.

Let our mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our authority, as powerful as the Sun, be revealed to the entire World.
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

kuwaizair wrote:
Georg_Prime wrote:
Georg_Prime wrote:
Is there a place to find the SUIKOGAIDEN opening? That would be nice ^ _ ^

http://www.youtube.com/w/Suikoden%20-%20Suikogaiden%20Vol.%201%20OP?v=j mC-Tp_fx54&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fprofile%2Emyspace%2Ecom%2Findex%2Ecfm%3Ffu seaction%3Duser%2Eviewprofile%26friendid%3D22135764

(Sorry for the long URL) Since no one else would answer me, I took the liberty in looking for it my self! This is the Suikogaiden opening, the Ironic part is that the song is in english...

now to find the second gaiden opening!

Wait a minute....Look on top of you... X_X

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i already have it uploaded.

http://rapidshare.de/files/13666391/Gaiden2-OP.mpeg.mps.html

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Camus the Noble wrote:
Quote:

Yes i know what you mean.. But it was nice to see gregminster and the palace in 3d in the saturn suiko1 intro
Noah

Sneaky Paw

6913 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was wondering about that Suikoden one intro last time I played it....

I just thought they were a bunch of random things thrown in to make up an intro because it doesn't really let you know anything about the game...

There's a scene with the hero and Ted right at the end, I think Gremio was there too, and it's like, "this crap never happened in the game!"

Same with that scene with Odessa... the whole thing looks sloppilly thrown together at the last minute (just like the translation for the Teo McDohl section).
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: