Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Kraalesque Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Alma Kinan Males

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chikei

963 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:48 pm    Post subject: Alma Kinan Males Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

when u Recruit Estella She mentions a All male Alma Kinan Clan Was That Village real Or not

*translated to (i think) when you recruit estella, she mentions gordius village, is that real or not?*
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SPEAK ENGLISH. Please.
That's almost unintelligable.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Alseid

The right King of all bastards

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She spoke of the Gordius Village.
Which does not exist.
She's a patologycal liar.
End of story.

All the way to the edge of this world
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

never believe a word Estella tells you and keep your children far away
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

tough if you think about the yin-yang theories i might be right to immagine that there should be a polar way to the way of life of the amazon... hence there should be a male village... it just unknown of anybody and they are just hiding really well...

do i mean it??? NAH!!!!!!!
Kilawher

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She's a liar, she gets amused from tricking you, and so do I, when I see that Chris is gullible enough to believe her.
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No proof to show either way whether one exists or doesnt exist but since nothing has been said or shown whatsoever to indicate that one exists I will go with the latter and say that one does not exist and there is some other way the reproduce. Perhaps invetro fertilization or perhaps the clan is repopulated by women coming in and joining the clan over time. There is also the incredibly remote possibility of recruitment drives or something of that nature to get other women to join the clan. I dont really know how it works frankly. These are all just random theories I have thrown together to try and explain it.

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think the Alma Kinan clan is kind of like the ancient Amazon tribes that used men to have babies and that was it.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually I kind of think that the attempt to recruit Estella is rather boring and stupid .

Visit Kika or get your Kika goodies at :

http://www.geocities.com/seiferia/kikaindex.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I also wouldnt doubt the whole use men only to have children part of it but then again I dont think that would be something that the makers of Suikoden would want to put out there. Just like if it were men who owned women slaves and used them as sex slaves and stuff like that. No one would want to see that and I am sure there would be an absolute uproar out of a lot of women if it was even hinted at in cases. Though it is only a video game in some cases it may spread the wrong message to kids. Though you would think kids know better but obviously who trusts kids these days? :roll:

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Filipe wrote:
Just like if it were men who owned women slaves and used them as sex slaves and stuff like that. No one would want to see that and I am sure there would be an absolute uproar out of a lot of women if it was even hinted at in cases.

Well, I wouldn`t mind seeing it...you can`t cut out everything that`s nasty to protect kids. Killing 12-years-olds isn`t very nice, either, but that was left in. And Falena has slavery, doesn`t it?

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

this thread is going nowhere; it is now locked.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: