Suikoden Urgent and Informational Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Syaries- The Woman who can't be Queen (Spoilers possible)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So it's probably not very important then. It could just be that she knows she'll never be Queen even though she's of royal descent.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought she couldn't be queen because she's the younger sister...
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MMan9000 wrote:
Calu, your second possibility is the one that I'm leaning more towards. I think that the Hero and possibly Georg would understand that she is younger then her sister. Since the King was determined by arena battles, Arshetat's father could've won the battles and then died before/after the former Queen gave birth to her. Then she married someone else, and then gave birth to Syaries.

That could be possible, since Arshetat and Syaries don't look alike at all.

[Nitpick]Is he the king, though? He looks much more like the Queen's consort to me. King would imply he has equal footing with her, which I don't think is true since it looks like Arshetat is calling all the shots. I think he's just there as her husband, not in any sort of ruling capacity on his own.[/nitpick]

As far as familial resemblence...They do have similar eyes and noses, I think, and similar face shapes. Of course, all that can kind of easily be explained by an artist's style. :/

I don't think they look THAT much different, though.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well...yeah. That's what we've been saying this entire thread. Jeez Himuro, you're stoopid!

^Actual quote!
Guardian of Fate

Child of Snow

898 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Syaries and the Queen look a lot alike. They can't look exactly the same, because that would be boring.
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Looking alike doesn't mean anything in a game. Characters are drawn in a way that shows their attitude not genetics. She could be her half-sister. But she could also be man in desigue! We really have nothing to go by but baseless speculation. But baseless speculation is fun! At least until a point. And I've seen it crossed before, not a pretty sight.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Guardian of Fate

Child of Snow

898 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh god...now people are going to say that Syaries is actually Pesmerga in disguise. :?
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They both have blond hair! PROOF! Why didn't I see it before! That means... THE QUEEN IS YUBER! She fakes dieing and that's when Syaries dawns black gear she found in a undergound celler of the queens room and gives chase!
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ow come on. Why things get insane.

Being younger sister doesn't mean that she hasn't rights for the throne if they are has same mother. I don't think that Syaries can inherit bthe throne if they are have same father since Queen's husband is like King Consort. Compare it to Prince Philip of United Kingdom. He is kind of King Consort for Queen Elizabeth II.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Username wrote:
They both have blond hair! PROOF! Why didn't I see it before! That means... THE QUEEN IS YUBER! She fakes dieing and that's when Syaries dawns black gear she found in a undergound celler of the queens room and gives chase!

That's the best theory EVER.
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But how about they can fake the chest and those sexy voices. Yuber and Pes don't have chesk like that at all plus their arms is big (considering they held big weapon) and I don't think they have sexy voices.

OMG!! *run into the corner of the room and use blanket*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Guys...some of u r juz thinking tooOoo hard...bt good imagination...hahaha... :mrgreen:
Guardian of Fate

Child of Snow

898 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

...exactly. Konami's going to come up with a much bigger plan for Yuber and Pesmerga, one that none of us would never think of. But back to the topic, Syaries must be against the Queen because she either a.) wants the throne and cant's have it, or b.) she wants her sister to not be so crazy from the rune's powers, and is trying to help her. I can't really think of any other explaination.

Although, I have to ask, has it been said if the princess joins the prince or not? Because, it doesn't seem like Syaries dislikes her.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think there's been anything shown yet that points to how she feels one way or another.

I do bet she joins the hero to "help" her sister, though, because the Queen looks to be under the spell of the rune (going on about being the avatar of the sun, destroying villiages, etc...Seems a bit odd to someone who is written as being a kind queen well beloved by her people 0.o). She probably just wants her sister to give up the rune, which would hopefullly bring her back to normal, or such.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD

Last edited by Sophita on Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Guardian of Fate

Child of Snow

898 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Syaries doessn't seem like someone who seems power hungry enough to overthrow her sister and niece.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: