Suikoden Unique and Illusional Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who is your favorite // most hated celebrity?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pierrot Le Fou

Rain Dogs

37957 Potch
0 Soldiers
196054 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Another Favorite: I've recently been enlightened on Gary Oldman's greatness. He's another genuinely talented actor in Hollywood. He can take a lead role and still modestly leave space for other actors to stand out and leave their mark on a movie respectively. Of course I respect versatility among all else as far as actors go but he also has a unique atmosphere regardless of the part he plays. My favorite movie he has been in is Leon the Professional, where he played the vile and ruthless District Attorney antagonist. The way he gets into his characters takes a sense of precision that many actors have tried and failed to accomplish.

Hated: Okay, whenever I see that damn Jimmy Fallon on the media I get irretrievably irritated. I don't see what the big attraction is, hes a hack and thats all there is to it. He is no talent waste of space that contributed to the downfall of a once entertaining skit show, Saturday Night Live. Because of the reputation that he plagued that show with, (not siglehandledly of course, theres a lot of scum on that show these days) it will never be the same, SNL has past the point of no return; and that was the hour of Jimmy Fallon's saunter into NBC studios. I really don't like this guy. It's that smug smile he always has, but we all question, what the hell does he have to be proud of?
Krawnik

Groundhog Pirates

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Favourite Celebrity: Far and away is Jon Stewart. I mean, he's hilarious, he's charming, he's aloof, his humour is topical, he's well read, well dressed, he's got all the answers, he's non-partisan (as in, he makes everyone look like a jerk), he's perfect. The guy is fantastic.

A really close second would be Bill Murray, because he's a versatile actor who's been in a lot of my favourite films (Ghostbusters, Groundhog Day, Life Aquatic, Broken Flowers, Rushmore, etc ad infinitum) and he also seems like a really chilled guy in general.

As for least favourite, I dunno, there are a lot of really toxic personalities to choose from out there. Uwe Boll? Does he even count as a celebrity? Quentin Tarantino? I think he's really overrated, but he personally seems like an alright guy. It's hard to pick, so I suppose I'll leave it open-ended.

416- friggin' racists, messing up my generalizations, also stealing my jobs, women.
RIP Ninjalicious
Eden

Private Godwin Army

560494 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favourite celebrity? Only one? That's a tough decision...
I worship Orson Scott Card. He's such a adorable writer. He's also the guy, who made me read books in English. Because they weren't translated at this day, I've decided to give it a try and read them in his native language. And another favourite celebrity is Terry Pratchett. Discworld rules! Last but not least: Paul Watzlawick, a psychiatrist, who writes pretty smart stuff about how real reality really is... ;)
Oh, look at this... All three are writers. I admit: Writer are the best.

Celebrities I hate? Not easy, but I hope they aren't known outside Germany: Sido (a rapper), Tokio Hotel (childish pop group) and many more...

The Fool
Pierrot Le Fou

Rain Dogs

37957 Potch
0 Soldiers
196054 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

(Seeing is how today is Easter Sunday, I thought nobody would mind if I were to resurrect this old thread. heh heh)

Another Favorite: I've had a thing for Helena Bonham Carter for as long as I've been a fan of cinema, but not just because she's a fox. Honestly, you can't deny that woman's beauty, she just has a certain something to her that I can't quite put my finger on; not to mention she's got sex appeal to boot. There are only three other women in Hollywood (I think) that compare to her mysterious character, they are Kate Winslet, Rachel Weisz, and Scarlet Johansson. Nevertheless, she is an amazing actress as well, even in mediocre movies her roles hold my interest, an example is Mary Shelly's: Frankenstein as the only reason to watch that is to see Miss Carter in action (except when she becomes the bride of Frankenstein's monster, then shes not so pretty.) Now, I havn't seen everything she has been in but I particularly liked her in Fight Club, Big Fish, and the bride's voice in Corpse Bride. From the last two, and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory it's pretty easy to catch how well she works with Mr. Burton. A bit of trivia if you havn't heard, she is Tim Burton's wife!! ... so there goes our chances guys.

Hated: Why does everyone like Carlos Mencia? He, like many other modern day comedians resort, and damn near depend on the controversial racial tension comedy that Richard Pryor started in the 60's and 70's. But Carlos Mencia doesn't do these jokes with tact or subtlety, oh no, he daunts his jackass self about with an undeserved smirk just aching to be tossed aside into the Hollywood dumpster along with the rest of the garbage. As far as I'm concerned Carlos Mencia is to Dave Chapelle, as Drawn Together is to South Park, as athletes foot is to a foot massage, as bleach is to champagne; you get what I'm saying, he's inferior to so many, but because of some washed up agent's decision we have to put up with his show, his 'stand-up' (if you can call it that, all he does is say a racial epithet and scream "Duuuuhhhh-duuhh-duuu!!"), and worstly his mere presence on my TV screen bothers me. Somedays when I, like a fool sit through a full episode of Mind of Mencia if I'm not tieing myself a noose I have to resist kicking the television. Mencia thinks he's wise, charismatic, witty, brave, infallible, I say the guy needs to look at the history of comedy and just realize that every joke he says and does have been done before countless times, the only difference being Mencia doesn't do them as good. What a hack!
GallantWarriorGeddoe

3297 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Favorite- Well I know when I saw who is my favorite actor as of right now people are going to say who the hell is that, but my favorite actor of the moment would have to be John Barrowman. He starred in the horrible bad movie Shark Attack 3: Megladon, but believe me this movie was so crappily made it was hilarious and I was in tears from laughing half the movie.

Least Favorite Actor- I'm not sure why, but I have never liked Robert De Niro. I liked some of his ealier movies that were good like Taxi Driver, but De Niro himself I was never fond of.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite? Tomiko Van. My least favorite? Every american musician that dabbles in the genres of pop, rap, country, techno, and actually pretty much everyone except Incubus and System of a Down.

Private Godwin Army

560494 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Did I already said something about Paris "brainless" Hilton? No, I think not really. At first I think this woman is incredibly ugly. Her face looked like that of a mistreated guinea pig and her body is way to skinny. I can't understand why people think she's hot. Ah, a cue! What a person want to have "That's hot" as a registered trademark? Am I allowed to do the same with "that's bullshit"?

Okay, the look is a matter of taste and the hot-thing is just strange, but she is vulgar as a matter of fact... I can't remember how often she showed her breasts and other more private places in the camera (slip-up in more than one way).
She creates a own fashion with bags, but therefore I don't know anything about bags I won't talk about that.

But I do know a little bit about entertainment in television. "The simple life" is not good entertainment. I personally am not interested in two high-society chicks who pretend to work for the very first time (though I really believe them that they have never worked before), but oh wonder don't work at all. They disturb the production and offend the clercs, they can't deal with money and know that their rich and famous parents guarantee them that no harm can come to them. I don't understand why people watch this show...

The Fool
Zabuza

Hidden Mist Demons

0 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Robert De Niro is my favorite celebrity because no matter what, in every single movie he's in hes gonna be just a cool guy. The celebrity i hate the most is Paris Hilton because she gets away with everything and im tired of hearing about her.

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To only choose one celebrity? God...that's so incredibly hard.

Favorite: As of right now, Cillian Murphy. I'm very intrigued by him, and I'll go see any of his films. He can be very enjoyably creepy.

Least fvorite: P Diddy. His Burger King commercial makes me want to kill myself.

Gaien Magic Men

659144 Potch
850 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whos my favourite celebrity? Probably Sean Bean, I think hes an awesome actor who can make any film great. His american accent sucked in Silent Hill but he still made it happen. Makes me proud to be British.

Most hated? Besides Paris Hilton? Anyone who beleives in Scientology! That includes you Tom Criuse! and you John Travolta and Im also gonna say L.R.Hubbard who was a mad man who deserves to go to hell. P.S. I know hes already dead.

Silver Wind

29744 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't really get into the celebrity thing. I don't care to know about them, and I'm tired of hearing about them on the news. They're really nothing special.

But, I do have a couple that I wish would just disappear in the sense of media.

1)Paris Hilton. She might act dumb, but it's not cute. Personally I don't think it was an act. You've got to be pretty senseless to drive drunk on a suspended license. Yeah. She's real smart. I think she's just another no-talent, blonde bimbo who only gets far because of her looks. And she's not even that great looking. I hate her nose.

2)Brittany Spears. Another dumb blonde with issues.

3)Lindsey Lohan. Her recent mistakes say it all.

4)Any Disney or Nick' star that thinks they can do music and succeed. Just because you're a damn actor doesn't mean you're good at singing. Some of them might be, but not all of them. I wonder if they even do their own music.
Geddoe-9

The pahtless dude

156000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

most hated has to be jessica biel. sahe is very liberated. but im a man so i cant resisit.

most liked jkessica biel as well. why her body is banging like hell.
Dilber Novum

8481 Potch
156 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Favourite Celebrities... ok here we go.

-Quentin Tarantino = I do not have to write why .. :D
-Robert Rodriguez = look above
-Robert de Niro
-Al Pacino
-Antonio Banderas
-Hugh Laurie = Gregory House is THE killer!
-Sandra Bullock = rrrrrrrrrr...
-Selma Hayek = what a hot woman!
-Bruce Willis = Do I really have to write something? :)
-Bud Spencer and Terence Hill = The Heroes of my Childhood!

Hated Celebrities...

-Paris Hilton = I hate arrogance
-Britney Spears = no way... she ruined herself.
-Cameron Diaz = psycho chick... come on.... where is the character?
-Justin Timberwolf...= no comment..
Geddoe-9

The pahtless dude

156000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Besides Paris Hilton? Anyone who beleives in Scientology! That includes you Tom Criuse! and you John Travolta and Im also gonna say L.R.Hubbard who was a mad man who deserves to go to hell. P.S. I know hes already dead.

Dont you think you are being a little bit hard on them.what if someone in the sie believes in scientology.Dont get me wrong im not someone who beleives in sientology BUt someone here could be a believer of scientology
Sniper_Zegai

Gaien Magic Men

659144 Potch
850 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Geddoe-9 wrote:
Quote:

Besides Paris Hilton? Anyone who beleives in Scientology! That includes you Tom Criuse! and you John Travolta and Im also gonna say L.R.Hubbard who was a mad man who deserves to go to hell. P.S. I know hes already dead.

Dont you think you are being a little bit hard on them.what if someone in the sie believes in scientology.Dont get me wrong im not someone who beleives in sientology BUt someone here could be a believer of scientology

I dont mean to offend anyone, but Scientology is a criminal enterprise that is ripping off people allover the world. They threaten and intimidate anyone who opposes them, through legal and illegal means. The founder of Scientology died on the run from the law and is famed to have said "The best way to make a million dollars is to start your own religion" and so you see, I dont have a problem with people who beleive in Scientology, they have my sympathy. But morons like Tom Cruise and John Travolta are'nt the ones being made bankrupt by these madmen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: