Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who is your favorite // most hated celebrity?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pierrot Le Fou

Rain Dogs

37957 Potch
0 Soldiers
196054 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:40 am    Post subject: Who is your favorite // most hated celebrity? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dictionary.com says,
Celebrity:
1. A famous person.
2. Renown; fame.

So not just actors, a celebrity is ANY famous person, whether in the media or not. All I'm asking is which one do you respect the most, and which one can you not stand at all and why? These can be actors, musicians, writers, politicians, etc.

This should be pretty funny I hope. Lets try to be P.C. though okay? heh

-
Favorite: My favorite celebrity of all time has got to be ol' Jack Nicholson. I've seen most of his movies and a lot of interviews with him, to me he is the idle Hollywood actor. Hes got more style and grit than most actors seem to have. Hes versatile; he does an amazing job to play the bad guy and can make you laugh till' your sides hurt. Just that 'Killer Smile' hes got should be enough to seperate him from the rest. He is very believable in his movies, my favorite of his performances is definitely Joker, from Tim Burton's Batman. I dont know what else to say about him other then that he has a certain air to him. An atmosphere which I havn't felt has been captured enough. I sincerely hope there are actors out there, as talented as he is to be given a shot on the big screen. This man, he is entertainment in its rawest form.

Most hated: Oooohhh, Paris Hilton! I can't stand that woman! I feel sorry for any of those lost teenage girls who actually look up to her, that stupid-spoiled-whore! What does she do except ride on the coattails of her daddy's franchise, she cant act, she doesn't have any musical talent, she doesn't contribute ANYTHING to society. The Hilton hotels have singlehandely corrupted a large portion of the generation of '00 girls. Proudly sexualizing herself to the media, the naive MTV generation buys into this and falls into a demographic of hopelessness I wouldn't want to try to comprehend. I also think The Simple Life is the most patronizing, brain-dead idea for a television program since the Teletubbies. She, and others like her need to be stopped.
Viktor2008

Army of Hades

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I guess My favorite would be Sylvestor Stallone. I love all him movies, Rockys, Rambos, Cobra...etc. There is to many to name but he has some of the best action movies ever. I am not dissapointed in a one.

Most hated is most definately Paris Hilton. I cant stand the sight of that woman. I despise everything about her. Just because she has money and shes acts like a slut everybody likes her. She isnt even good looking. I was glad to see her demise in that movie she did. I think it was called House of Wax? But thats my most hated. Just the thought of her makes me want to hurl. :evil:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Darko

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pierrot Le Fou wrote:

Quote:

Most hated: Oooohhh, Paris Hilton! I can't stand that woman! I feel sorry for any of those lost teenage girls who actually look up to her, that stupid-spoiled-whore! What does she do except ride on the coattails of her daddy's franchise, she cant act, she doesn't have any musical talent, she doesn't contribute ANYTHING to society. The Hilton hotels have singlehandely corrupted a large portion of the generation of '00 girls. Proudly sexualizing herself to the media, the naive MTV generation buys into this and falls into a demographic of hopelessness I wouldn't want to try to comprehend. I also think The Simple Life is the most patronizing, brain-dead idea for a television program since the Teletubbies. She, and others like her need to be stopped.

Not only that but she looks like a bird...a malnutritioned bird. What kind of message is she giving the youth of America...the youth of the World for that matter!

Favorite: I don't really have one. I really like Drew Barrymore for some reason. She seems like a cool person and she's very pretty...not whorish...but pretty. I like some of her movies too although her little lisp gets a little annoying. I really like Davey Havoc from AFI because he's just cool. He seems like a real down to earth kind of guy and not at all snooty or arrogant. I have to agree that Jack Nicholson is a talented actor...but he is freaking me out in your avatar, Pierrot Le Fou...he looks like he's going to eat me... :cry: I really like Anthony Hopkins...he's a helluvan actor too.

Least Favorite: Hmm...lots...Carrot Top for one. God, that man needs to get socked in the face! :x Jessica Simpson and her "airhead" act is old...and she's annoying beyond belief...no wonder he husband left her! Gwen Stefani pissed me off when she betrayed No Doubt and is being seen making music videos with EVE! How could you?!! Green Day and U2's "political message" is going to give me a stroke!! Who else...?

RIP Gabriel J. Figueroa 1987-2007
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow I actually like the idea behind this thread because it gives insight into what people think about certain celebrities, like the two I will be mentioning shortly. So the question then becomes should we make a running poll, as more, and more members answer this thread of who Suikox's most hated celebrity is? I mean we could go with most loved celebrity as well, but since that would vary so highly, and there are only a select few truly despised celebrities, it would be a shorter list. Let me know what you all think of the idea.

Favorite: I dont really have a singular favorite celebrity, but I have personally met a few celebrities who have been in town. Of those that I have met, and spoken to personally judging from their reactions, and general attitude I find Robin Williams to be the most personable. We came across as very down to earth, occasionally cracking jokes, but could be very serious if he wanted to. I actually met him a few times, and he even came to know my name after the first time, and thats always nice. I havent had the pleasure of doing any extra work with him as one of the stars. I did get that oppertunity with Kurt Russell when he was here filming Miracle, and I did meet him for a bit. He was kind of quiet though, and kept to himself.

Hated: Tom Cruise, the single most annoying, talentless hack I have personally ever seen. Factor into this the fact that he feels that it's his duty to tell people what they should, and shouldnt do when they need medication. I mean this whole Scientology is a subject that I should make a thread about, and frankly I just might, because it seems that it would make fairly interesting conversation dont you all think so? The guy seems incredibly mentally unstable, shown clearly by his "interesting" interview on Oprah. I really cant stand the guys attitude, and that he is going to marry a chick I used to find hot, but her looks have faded(before dating Cruise) doesnt help his case with me.

Executors of Divine Providence

22038 Potch
0 Soldiers
5678 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I like most of your favorites... Jack Nicholson, Sylvester Stallone (YO ADRIAN!), and Robin Williams...

I have to kinda' question the Drew Barrymore pick, but meh... Your call, dood...

At any rate, I could've easily written something similar to this effect.

Pierrot Le Fou wrote:

Good lord, I could've written that, and it'd've sounded just as good. Seriously, what is so BLIND that people can't see that this stupid rich woman is a waste of time, space, and money. Possibly human flesh, but she hasn't really done anything "evil," so I wouldn't necessarily go that far.

Alright, who's my favorite? Like Filipe, there's no "slam-dunk" winner to this, so I'll just pick someone whom I like to see. So, why not go with Conan O'Brien? Is he really my favorite? Naw, he's up there, but I couldn't think of who to put, and I honestly believe that this guy deserves a mention. His "weird" and "odd" sense of humor is just hilarious. It's often filled with things that are nonesensical, and often just stupid. This is my sense of humor, and I always enjoy watching Conan, whenever I catch him on Late Night.

Honorable mentions: Larry David. You know, the guy from "Curb Your Enthusiasm." Denis Leary. Awesome comedian with a good couple of comedy CDs out.

Least Favorite... I could jump on the bandwagon and say "Paris Hilton," but I'll go a little elsewhere and say Britney Spears. Not only is she a hooch, teaching the young girls to dress like they're out to get laid, her music just plain sucks. Not only is she a poor-role model, she isn't all that great looking, and she's annoying in her music. Someone, please take her, Christina Agulera, Paris Hilton, and her sister on some non-nuclear ICBM, and shoot their asses to the moon.

The world would thank us.

Happily Married to the Lovely Lady Chris Lightfellow! :D
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't have a favored celebrity. There are those I like, but I cannot think of any I adore or respect to a great degree. Matt Stone and Trey Parker maybe?

The list of celebrities I loathe or love to hate is a long one though. Tom Cruise, Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, Ashlee Simpson, Britney Spears, 50 Cent, Kanye West, Green Day, Courtney Love, Michael Moore, Anna Nicole Smith, Jennifer Lopez, Ben Affleck, Toby Keith, etc. Just to name a small handful. Anyone in the world could be doing what they're doing, and do it better, but these losers are being paid millions for it.

Every time a celebrity opens their mouth to voice an opinion, God sheds a tear.

^Actual quote!
Pierrot Le Fou

Rain Dogs

37957 Potch
0 Soldiers
196054 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm happy to see this thread is already getting some good activity, and funny content to boot haha. I got the idea from a combination of Zero's 'Hero' thread and watching an entire episode of Home Improvement. You see, had Paris Hilton not made my Most Hated celebrity, it would've been Tim Allen...grrrr.

And Filipe, the only problem I see with a Poll is that people might feel their choice is limited, or subconciously pick their favorite//least favorite celebrity out of the choices given. Unless of course the Poll was HUGE haha. I like to see what people come up with rather than having a vote off between Ashlee Simpson, Paris Hilton, and Brittany Spears you know? By the way, I HATE Tom Cruise myself.
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i also hate tom cruise and the hilton s**t, but ashlee simpson ewww that god her singing career failing over here in the UK just as bad as her sisters did. oh and linsey lohan, does she have to be in every bad film ever?
Vincent Chase

1st H.A.C - Spread Your Love

314554 Potch
0 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good thread, good thread. I have a few favorites and least favorites, for different reasons, and will post them now! ha ha ha!

Favorite: Famous people who I'd buy a drink, even though they're famous and I'm a student.

Liam Gallagher - He may be pug fugly to the same level that not even most pugs are, but he tells it like it is. He was right when he said the reason he didn't want to play Live 8: Because you can't cure poverty with a concert, and it really just makes the rich entertainers richer. It doesn't hurt that Oasis also kicks some serious ass.

Elton John - The best thing about Sir Elton is that he is who he is and makes no compromises about it. He just recently married a guy from Scarborough...or rather 'Uninoized with'. Love his style almost as much as I love his music.

Scott Weiland - Can always be counted on to get busted and make me laugh. I like that.

Least Favorite: In the perfect universe, they would never have been alowed to exist...

Tom Cruise - How many scientologists does it take to form a coherent thought? About as many brain cells as it takes! These people made Battlefield Earth, and so should be shot, but what really upsets me is the cradle-robbing power he has over Katie Holmes. He is the celebrity in most deserving of a Pimp slap and in need of acting classes. Also, most of his movies are weak, because he's the same 5'6 hero in each one and people hate it. I only remeber him being good in Collateral, in which he was the bad guy. And that time where he and Matt Lauer we're talking about Ritalin and how it affects the brain. Cruise was getting all couch-hoppy talking about Ritalin when the SOB probably doesn't have a degree in Psychology and probably hasn't even taken a Psychology class in his life. End rant.

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie - As actors, I like one and am lukewarm about the other. Yes, they're two sexy people, but it won't last, and provides a text example of why celebrity marriages don't: They get tired of constantly reading lies about each other.

Nick Lachey - "The door outside is ahead and to your right, Mr. Lachey"...Almost makes me want to be a butler.

I am undecided on: It all depends on how they will be remembered...

Paris Hilton - She has something about her, no doubt. I still much prefer her sister Nicky (who imo is cuter and seem like she would be less of a bitch), but...she is what she is, just like Sir Elton.

Bono and Bob Geldof - If you cure the world of poverty, then I'll file you in the 'Good' list...if it goes on and on but you and your family could live for 1000 years on the Live 8 royalties, then you'll go under 'Preachy'.

Lindsay Lohan - She was really hot before she starved herself and lost those things...BUT, she will be again when anorexia isn't a fad (note: please don't take too long with it). In spite of this, I heard she was kind of a bitch, but who can you trust with news on famous people? It's why I am undecided.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I already posted, but I would like to say that I've never found Paris Hilton attractive. Ever. In any way. And I feel bad for any woman or girl emulating her appearance and lifestyle. She's horrid to look at and twice as revolting in her actions. She is on the top of the long list of people that need to be shot out of a cannon towards the Sun.

^Actual quote!
Alucard

Blood Crusaders

2016645 Potch
214 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Most hated ? erm.... Michael Jorden (Or whatever it is spelled like)

He screwed up his carreer because he got to addicted to basketball, he should have stopped when he was still good....

Most loved ?

Goerg Lucas !! Long live him *praise praise praise*
Simple reason : He looks like a jolly fella and he made one of the most legendary movies ! :P

Regards
Mister Alucard the vague forum junky

Proud Blade of the Nameless Lands, Alucard, Blade of Shadows
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Most Favorite: Morgan Freeman. He's just a great guy.

Least Favorite: As like others, Paris Hilton. She's just despicable, and she's just too ugly, both with her looks and personality.
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have no single most love/hated celebrity. I am not really fond of celebrities as they are just people like anybody else and should not get as much credit as they do. But basically the celebrities that i like are those who make fun of themselves in a funny way and the ones i highly dislike are those who take themselves very serious and those that make fun of themselves in a stupid and annoying way.
Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh wow, someone else likes Morgan Freeman a bunch. Good work! I also have a lot of respect for some of the old army generals, like Longstreet, Lee, Grant, etc., etc. Lincoln was a cool guy, too.

Who do I not like... Oh yeah, Orlando Bloom. I can't stand that guy. Dahhh.
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh yeah, and I also despise Tobey Maguire and Enya. Tobey Maguire's just a kid in tight that's not worth to become Spiderman. And why Enya? I find her voice somehow way too creepy for me.

[tinyvoice]I-maybe-think-that-somehow-her-voice-may-already-have-given- me-a-trauma.[/tinyvoice]

*shivers*
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: