Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New Suikoden 5 Scans Part Deux 3 New Characters Revealed! and...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

you make a good point, im now starting to think shes also part of the Queen's Knight or has relations to them from her outfit...we know that there is another Queen's Knight who hasnt been revealed yet but we seen him in the trailer and on the front cover...

so maybe the Barrows do hold a true rune (maybe dawn or dusk?) and the Queen wants control of them?

i was just watching the trailer again and those assassins with the mask and dual swords are wearing something similar to the Queens Knight except thier pattern is red and black...if we find out which family has similar pattern then maybe we'll know who attack the castle...

I'm not too sure of the woman is part of the Queen's Knights. The proof is that on the trailer she says that the whole family can't control their True Runes or something along those lines. I don't think a Queen's Knights would say that sort of thing. My opinion is that she's part of some other group that's yet to be announced or even working alone. The whole color/patterns thing might just be a theme in the game, or just plain coincidence.

Quote:

Sweet. Looks like there'll be some fun minigames...and the art for this game continues to amaze me. Those are some of the best yet. Wheee!

Yeah, those mini games do seem quite cool and entertaining. I don't get that game with the dice thingy from that picture alone, though. I really hope they are as cool as they look.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Perhaps the Barrow family does have the Rune of Dusk (I think I heard that the Prince gets the Rune of Dawn).

Zelase might want the rune for herself or someone else, and she'll go to their house (or mansion?) to get it. The Prince might be there for a meeting or something, and she appears out of nowhere (like Leknaat usually does, except no sleeping Prince).

She might be talking about taking the Barrow's rune and she seems to be successful in taking it (since she is seen with an unconfirmed rune, so who knows what it is? It could be the one that she takes from them...)

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kikito wrote:

I'm not too sure of the woman is part of the Queen's Knights. The proof is that on the trailer she says that the whole family can't control their True Runes or something along those lines. I don't think a Queen's Knights would say that sort of thing. My opinion is that she's part of some other group that's yet to be announced or even working alone. The whole color/patterns thing might just be a theme in the game, or just plain coincidence.

that not proof becuz we dont know the context of her speech...we dont know who she is talking too...we always assumed that she was talking to the Queen (and family) but with the recent picture of the Barrow girl's background and the background of which Dzerassa is seen talking in the trailer...it looks like she is talking to the Barrow's family...and not the Queen.

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's good point. We were assuming that she is in opposition to the queen from the beggining but maybe at first she is like royal magician or something and in course of game he changes sides to help prince or to do something for herself only. Maybe even chnging sides two times(royal->prince party->her own agenda)?. This would fit with the colour of her outfit(black-yellow).
But I also thought about something like this: have you seen Record of Lodoss War anime? There is such powerful magician - Karla(sp?). He changes sides but she is doing it from her personal agenda all the time - if she thinks that some side is weaker she is helping this side so there is some balance always.(Somebody could say that keeping the balance is what Leeknat do but in this anime Karla is doing it in more drastic way - f.e. one king slays another and wins(it seems that his nation won the war) -she kills this victorious king so there is balance- kings of two strongest nation die and both nations are weakened).So Dzerassa might be someone like this.

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hate the art for Limslair's supposed fiance'. His smirk makes me want to punch him.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As much excitement as i can see in your posts.. . I have a problem of seeing the scans.. I can't seem to see them at all...

Too bad for me though... *sigh*

Tensatsu Star

22507 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sadly, I can't see it also. :(
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ditto, The links aren't working for me.
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/Herochao/viploader37323.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/Herochao/viploader37322.jpg

These should do till the links come back.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lucerina is described as being a political genius, taking care of most of the Barrow's family's daily political actions, while Eurum plays around oblivious to everything. Pretty interesting.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That oddly didn't surprise me that much. Lucerina seems to be pretty smart, and Euram seems to be a flirt judging by his demeaner. Who knows what Salm (their father) is like. I am guessing that at least Lucerina will be a recruitable character. I could care less about the other two...

Official Smoke Bomb User

Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Usually, a guy with a goofy grin like Eurum's means he's more than meets the eye. I suppose I should be happy this way, since I'd rather not have another fanciful lady sitting around my castle, doing nothing. Salum seems alright. Reminds me of Sebastian, even if he's a lord instead of a butler.

What we've seem so far has been pretty lopsided in gender when it comes to those involved with politics, and perhaps even just deep characters in general.
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Leb wrote:
Usually, a guy with a goofy grin like Eurum's means he's more than meets the eye.

Nash?
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It seems highly doubtful that she'll be a fighter, sadly.

Hmmm...something about Zelase reminds me of Barbara from Growlanser III.

Oh, and being one of the first to notice that the Barrows' house and that place where Zelase mentions killing someone and giving their rune to whom it belongs were the same place, makes me feel smart.

Official Smoke Bomb User

VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

my forum brother wrote:

Oh, and being one of the first to notice that the Barrows' house and that place where Zelase mentions killing someone and giving their rune to whom it belongs were the same place, makes me feel smart.

*checks* You're right! I sense a plot twist... But i wonder why the hooded woman was there anyway... It seems rather foreshadowing...

@the games: Wow! New minigames! I love it! I wonder what it is.. IT seems like another card game..

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: