Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Eike Theory.......*Spoilers*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

interesting ideas there and you can back it up. why not ask SARS in putting it in the speculation shelter.

you totally change my mind about eike. now definitly the saying don't judge a book by its cover comes in here. and i would like to know more about him. so if you have more theries please post it. it's nice that eike has a serious fan. :D take that luc fangirls!

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kilderok

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

XD **is flattered** X3 :O X3; Well, I wouldn;t go so far as to put my thoughts into the speculation box, but....X3 **is very flattered**

Take that luc fangirls yeah! *newspaper fwap!*

Well, I have many many notions that will take most likely pages to post, so hmm...? I wonder, perhaps an essay? XD I've done this on subjects before. Maybe, I will take all the info I know about him, take all the things that the info could point to possibly, (I.E:"He doesn't turn in his sleep." Could point to:"Trained himself to sleep still as death in order to survive at one point in life, such as in the wild, during a war...etc...." Afterall, some species of animals sleep without movement for survival. Perhaps he is a demon of some form that does this out of instinct? XD Who knows.)

My favortie speculation (I'm not the only one) is him having is a form of curse, making him both man and creature. A sort of human spirit trapped in the body of a monster, sort of thing.

But, of course there are the logical explanations too. He seems to me, that his character is based physically on both Edgar Allan Poe, and Adolf Hitler. NOT, personality wise of course! X3;, but there are some striking physical similarities between eike's character and these to historical figures' appearances. (Eike is 5'8". So was Edgar Allan Poe. They both share, (in most pictures) the same expressions, and gloomy outlooks. Hitler was addicted to laxatives, which caused him to lose weight, as he was obsessed with his weight, or so I read.) And, if you had not noticed, (you probably haven't since I am one of the only people who ever pays eike any mind) eike's name is primarily German. He is also very German in appearance, if you have studied the features of people in the different regions of the world. Eike also exhibits certain symptoms of Graves disease. A relatively harmless disease of the hypothalamus. It causes primarily, bulging eyes, noticable weight loss, the hair on the face sometimes falls out (eyebrows) and a few other little things. One of my teachers had graves disease, she wasn't exactly easy on the eyes...and you DIDN'T want to make her mad. XD;; I also assume that eike's body type is ectomorphic though. I dunno though. But it looks that way to me. X3

Point being, there are ALOT of interpretations one can muster about eike. (one of the famous one's I thought recently was:"ex-ninja?!" XD;;;;*laughter*) What with his sneakiness... but I HIGHLY doubt that he's an ex-ninja. It was just a humorous musing. Oh yeah, and...I think I mentioned Post-traumatic stress syndrome. Certain little quirks of his suggest that he may suffer from it. 'Nuff said.

So eh...I dunno. I like the curse notion. It fits suikoden more than anything else. So anything I ever write anywhere about eike, will mention little blips of curses, but we'll never be certain. (OMG....Lycanthrope? NAWW....)

Blue Thunder wrote:
Actually I know a very serious Eike fan through LiveJournal. She does/did fanart of him too.

...Maybe you're the same person. Do you have an LJ account?

YES! YES I DO! AND YES, YES I DO DRAW EIKE AND POST MY DRAWINGS THERE. X3 You wouldn't happen to be visiting my "kilderok" LJ then would ya?(I can think of only one other person you may be referring to though)
Noah

Sneaky Paw

6913 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eike is probably from the same planet as Guillaume, only, he's not child-molester, small-time-gangster, bad-fashion-sense weird...

Eike is probably like a "Milton and his stapler" kind of weird, where nothing matters to him except his books.

Of course, there is a fine line between weird and scary... and Eike is definitely no Sid, or Landis.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

<333 That was amusing. <333

Milton and his stapler?? I am afraid I am not familiar with the terminology, but LMAO....I think I get what you mean! XDD Books are very important to eike,yes; but any in depth observer like me would notice the fact that eike goes through a sort of personality transformation through the game. At the beginning, he's withdrawn and sad and barely says anything at all, and when he does, its with almost a sort of timidity, with several pauses in between what he says...indicitive that he is thinking about what he's saying while he's saying it. He's not too confident in himself.

Then, as the game progresses, he begins to use less pausing, he says more to others and has more social interactions. I think it was partially Thomas' actions in bringing the castle above a substandard rule that helped bring eike out of his cloister. As the castle grows and progresses, eike seems to gain a sense of self worth and seems to see that "even in the darkest pit, there is hope." That and thomas' social interactions with eike also seemed to help out. I think that, eike really didn't WANT to be alone, he wanted people to be friends with, he wanted family, NOBODY wants to truly be alone.

So in short, eike starts off lonely, dismal, gloomy and almost with an air that he wouldn't care either way if he were to die or not, and then the caslte grows, he gains a sense of being and purpose, and he becomes less withdrawn. I liked that he got a happy ending in the second FireBringer War. I mean, if eike hadn't become more social, he wouldn't have started the Silent Reading Society. I still don't know how he tolerated ACE in his library though. LOL. Or BILLY. =X

I recently had another littler medical revelation about eike: Catalepsy?
I re-read Edger Allan Poe's story "The Fall of the House of Usher" and in this particular tale, a little known disorder is mentioned. Catalepsy. What it is basically, is a cataleptic falls into a TRANCE-LIKE sleep, in which they do not move, they barely breathe, making it seem almost like they are dead. I found this interesting mostly cause it is a disorder tied in with sleeping and all of the little hints about eike seem to point towards his bizarre sleep habits. But that still doesn't explain the HOWL he bellows after being rejected on stage by juliet, when he plays romeo. XD LMFAO.((NOTE:Catalepsy has more symptoms, such a rigidity, and bodily stiffness. Catalepsy is usually brought on by such things as schizophrenia, extreme emotional shock, cocaine abuse, parkinson's, and epilepsy. Its is unlikely that eike experiences catalepsy, but its a neat idea.))
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: