Suikoden Utopian and Informational Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Eike Theory.......*Spoilers*
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject: Eike Theory.......*Spoilers* Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He is a very scary charater in suikoden III. A lot of people wonder how he got in the last floor without an Elvator. I have a simple explaination how he got there. Eike is a zoombie!

Just look at the clues he sleeps with one eye open while he talks in his sleep in a "starnge language"(according to kidd), he's very starnge for a libarian and just look at him he looks like a zoombie! Doesn't it just make since that he used his zoombie powers to dig underground and read?

If you can remember in suikoden I there was a zoombie who seemed to have a will of his own in Neclord's castle. It is even possible that zoombie is Eike. Maybe he since somehow he had his own will power he escaped when Neclord "died". He had to go somewhere close and he went to the Olan temple where he meet Hugo(S1) and thought "Hey this is what I want to do"

He probably knew that Necolord wasn't dead, so he escaped to the grassland thus finding a nice ugly castle just like the one he used to live in. That's probably why he likes the last floor so much.

Now, I know your just waiting to tell me how worng I am and what a stupid theory this is. I know my theory is kind of out there. But Think, really just think....

Okay, done thinking? Let the flamming begin.... :(

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Its A Catapult

Arcarsenal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

...or he could have just climbed down the elevator shaft.
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Eike Theory.......*Spoilers* Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Georg_Prime wrote:
A lot of people wonder how he got in the last floor without an Elvator. I have a simple explaination how he got there. Eike is a zoombie!

I thought it was zombie? :P I guess that's beside the point though..

Quote:
Just look at the clues he sleeps with one eye open while he talks in his sleep in a "starnge language"(according to kidd), he's very starnge for a libarian and just look at him he looks like a zoombie! Doesn't it just make since that he used his zoombie powers to dig underground and read?

Wouldn't zombies neither need to sleep nor speak, regardless of the language in which they're speaking? (I guess there's one zombie in Suikoden 1 that speaks, but he was speaking regular ole' normalspeak, and what about the sleeping??) I have a friend that sleeps with one eye open sometimes...doesn't make him a zombie...just kinda creepy to not be able to tell whether or not he's really asleep..

Quote:
He probably knew that Necolord wasn't dead, so he escaped to the grassland thus finding a nice ugly castle just like the one he used to live in. That's probably why he likes the last floor so much.

Hmmm, yes, it's all starting to make perfect sense now. Eike MUST be a zombie. I think you've got me totally convinced here...after all, Budehec Castle does kinda suck...just like Neclord's old place...but possibly even jankier...

Quote:
Now, I know your just waiting to tell me how worng I am and what a stupid theory this is. I know my theory is kind of out there. But Think, really just think....

Okay, done thinking? Let the flamming begin.... :(

I don't think they let zombies be librarians. I think it's a requirement of the librarian qualification standard. Maybe Thomas' hiring policies are a bit dodgy, and they very well might be, considering some of his "employees"...but...I have faith that totally wouldn't hire a brain devouring zombie. I really do.
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

strange i thought he look like's brandau's lackey. :? just add more hair and make it a lil bit taller and whala! haha! just my imagination.

but the truth is he's special... special in a weird creepy way. and that make's him interesting... also in a weird creepy way. :?

he like's reading, has his own library finally a zombie that thinks.

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing

Last edited by rane on Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That was humerous to read and you have made a lot of plausible connections, but I doubt Konami will ever do anything else to explain the guy. It just doesn't seem to matter that much. He might be a zombie, but that wouldn't really mean much unless they brought him back.

I'm thinking that the elevator shaft might have been used to get down there, or maybe there's another enterance to the bottom floor.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eike will never be explained. He was put into the game to add a little comic relief. Of course it is all unintentional on his part, and he is genuinely creepy to the other characters in the game. We'll never get any explanation for his odd mannerisms and behavior.

^Actual quote!
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's funny, Georg, but I thought the same thing first time through the game. I was convinced that Eike was undead.

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blue Thunder wrote:
We'll never get any explanation for his odd mannerisms and behavior.

He is completely devoid of anything resembling social skills due to the fact that he has spent nearly all of his life reading instead of interacting with other sentient beings. How's that for an explaination? :D
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well he could have climbed down the shaft.. but I imagine there's a set of stairs somewhere.. Everyone is just too bloody lazy to use them!

-My DeviantArt-
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always assumed that he was a ghost of some kind. Phasing through walls would allow him to get to that secret level very easily. He was also on the roof at night one time and there is no apparent way to get there either. As a zombie I could understand him going under ground but going up just seems like a bad choice for something with mass that can fall. He also seems to be familiar with Geddoe and was probably around during the first fire bringer war. He just seemed so ghostly to me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zombies in Suikoden are blueish purple, though, aren't they? All the enemy zombies (or "zoombies" - hee, fast acting zombies?) are in Suikoden I and II, I think. (FINALLY, the portion of the games with NEclord is actually good for something. :o)

...When did Eike get on the roof? *doesn't remember that*

*cough* I liked Eike as a character. Yes, he has all the social skills of a rock, but he loves books, and how can argue with a man who knows "books...are friends for life"? ;)

...I think there's probably a whole bunch of secret passageways in Budehuc castle. I figure he just walked down one one day and found it, and kept going down there for when he desired peace and quiet.

There must be some way to get there for most people; doesn't Eike start a silent book club down there at the end of the game?

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ninjakoriku

Roxas Roxxors

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The zombie color continuity could've been lost in III, though. I mean, they started spelling "Sindar" differently. >.> Though that was probably just a translation error.

Still. :lol:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Its A Catapult

Arcarsenal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Acheron88 wrote:
He also seems to be familiar with Geddoe and was probably around during the first fire bringer war.

Geddoe's name was in the treaty for the original firebringer. He recognized the named. After all, he's read every book and document in the castle. You'd assume that anyway.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, Eike said he recognized his name from a document. And I think he said there was a picture in the book of Geddoe too?

I don't remember him going to the roof either. I don't even think you can go to the roof. But I'm sure Eike does makes it up there somehow! So he can be alone with the voices in his head. Er, I mean his books.

^Actual quote!
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Eike Theory.......*Spoilers* Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Georg_Prime wrote:
He is a very scary charater in suikoden III. A lot of people wonder how he got in the last floor without an Elvator. I have a simple explaination how he got there. Eike is a zoombie!

He could just be a average human like everyone else in the castle, Excluding Fubar and Muto etc... Eike probaly dosn't sleep (Could explain the blackness around his eyes.) Or he is a gothic like person, just like Marylin Manson.

Its A Calyps0 wrote:
...or he could have just climbed down the elevator shaft.

Heh Heh! The elevator was broken at the time so it would be possible. ^_^
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: