Suikoden Unique and Infamous Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Suikoden Tactics] Official Character Artwork
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sagalicious, try not to double post next time. Use the Edit Button to add comments if your post is the last one.

Sami wrote:
Those are pretty nice. Thanks! So, what is this book? A Japanese strategy guide? Does it have an ISBN? Does anyone know if the American strategy guide has the pictures too?

No, unfortunately the Brady guide doesn't have the Suikoden Tactics full character pictures. This is why everyone is asking for them.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I feel bad for KONAMI though. It would really help for the players to get fullbody pictures of characters. It would really help in the advertising, don't you think?

I'd like to give thanks for the character concept art. I can now successfully mkae fanart without worrying about messing details... :mrgreen:

Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
It seems that there's only one Japanese Rhapsodia guide. Is this the one with the pictures?

Actually the are two of them, in Japan they have this thing to publish incomplete guides at first to avoid spoilers (with the net this days I wonder why the bother, other than the sales of both guides of course) but that guide on Amazon Japan is the compete one, and since is that cheap I may even order it today, I was going to anyway but I wasn't sure of the price.

Err, now that I noticed it they have both so I'll order them both for collector's purposes, and I like your scanner Jilia, eh the quality I mean.
Jillia

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The scans are from this book: http://www.solituderealm.de/layouts/dollz/tacticsart.jpg
And the ISBN Nr is: 4-8402-3284-9

I'll scan more later. My scanner is so slow ...

Someone own all the different pictures from Snowe from Suikoden IV? I've got the artbook too but there he is only in his armor.
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's an awesome picture of Kyril! :) It's a pity the words are in the way up the top. :(
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It would be nice to see all of Snowe's outfits. Especially the metrosexual pirate outfit.

^Actual quote!
Jillia

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is this one the pirate outfit? : http://www.solituderealm.de/layouts/dollz/Image3.bmp

I don't know. I like the green one more but this one is cool too. All are better than the soldier outfit.
Xai

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for the scans! :D

The only pictures I have of Snowe's outfits(other than knight) are ones I've found on the internet... There's one scan with him in his pirate outfit back-to-back with the hero(where my avatar is from) and pictures from the official site of the cards from a card game that show him in his other oufits. Those are the same pictures from the stars list in SuikoIV though, and they're not full body pics.

Edit:^(to the post above) Yes, that's the one! That's the only full body I've seen of him in that oufit!

{livejournal/deviantart/broken-shards.net}

Last edited by Xai on Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.rpg-o-mania.de/gallerychoose.php?mainGallery=gallery&subGall ery=suikoden

It doesn't have any Suikoden Tactics scans, but there are some decent ones there. Check it out.

^Actual quote!
Jillia

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, I know this site. They got good pictures there.

@ Xai From where you got this picture from Lazlo in your Sig? It's cool
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jillia wrote:
Ah, I know this site. They got good pictures there.

@ Xai From where you got this picture from Lazlo in your Sig? It's cool

Check Blue Thunder's link is among the scans there.

Apparently Konami will be/has released some Art Book for Rhapsodia, I noticed something while I was ordering the guides from Amazon Japan, I'll take a look at it but it's not currently in stock.

Gosh, after all those images I have an urge to start to hunt down Suikoden books.
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jillia wrote:
Is this one the pirate outfit? : http://www.solituderealm.de/layouts/dollz/Image3.bmp

I don't know. I like the green one more but this one is cool too. All are better than the soldier outfit.

Does it have pictures like that for all the characters?
Jillia

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, this picture is from the Strategie Guide for Tactics from Bradygames. The other pictures in this Guide are the normal ones from Suikoden IV. The one from Snowe is the only one who is different from the Strategie Guide from Bradygames for Suikoden IV. I only got the kind of "Artwork" you can see some posts over this from me.

My english at morning is terrible ... I need more sleep

Edit Edit Edit....

I'm sorry ... I am really busy because I'm working on my Suikoden Site so I've got no time to scan. But I already scanned two more sites of the book three days ago. First I want to keep the pictures for my own ... I'm really selfish sometimes...but ...oh well... call it a late christmas present

hope you'll all like it

Here they are:

http://www.solituderealm.de/layouts/dollz/Image4.jpg
http://www.solituderealm.de/layouts/dollz/Image5.jpg
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm trying to look at all these images but I keep getting this 404 error, I think, in dutch. Are they broken? moreso, does anyone else have them saved? I had seen some when I was at school but hadn't been able to save them on my home comp to keep.. I'm looking for them so I can do some fanart later and have some reference material.

-My DeviantArt-
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it's in german and I think the Suikoden part of the site is under construction.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: