Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Character resemblance
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aille_Amphere

1000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My cousin looks a whole lot like Helmut, he just has blue eyes... and hes starting to get fat... but thats aside the point..
Alarice

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wanna say I look like Luc from Suikoden III but that's just wishful-thinking.

Right now I look more like Sasarai except I don't have a part in my bangs, rather they are swayed to the left side of my head.
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ha ha ha...I forgotten about this until I found this thread--my best friend of a few years ago is a tall, slender girl with ramrod straight blonde hair that falls almost to her waist. She's athletic and doesn't posess the most obvious of feminine figures, if you know what I mean. Anyway, she had her hair loosely braided back once when she came to my house, wearing her blakc leather jacket. She spied my fedora on the arm of the couch and put it on, pulling it low over her eyes and flipping her braid over her shoulder.
"Who am I?" she said, grinning eviliy. I'll be darned if she didn;t look exactly like Yuber, standing in the middle of my living room. I STILL have nightmares about it. ;)

My little claim to Suikolooks come from the fact that I'm built like a Hikusaak clone. I'm small and my hair is VERY Sasarai-ish and I have sort of the same face shape. :) Wishful thinking, I know. Then add in the fact that I'm a girl and that I have brown eyes...yeah.

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Baggins

Brotherhood of the White Wolf

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's true, HH DOES look a lot like a Hikusaak clone. Add to that the fact that she's absolutely OBSESSED :wink: with Harmonia and True Runes, and I think we have a winner!

I'm not sure who I look the most like, although personality-wise, I've been told by a friend that I remind her of Flik in Suikoden II...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kilderok

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eck gee....who do I look like? Might as well try anyways...*sigh*

I kinda look like a blasphemous-frankenstein-experiment if you mixed the appearances of emily, ((mostly eyes)) nabokov((nose)) O_o a young sana, thomas ((his hair, but not for long: getting a buzz cut)), eike ((eyebrows, or rather, lack thereof)) >: ( and ooh...who else? who has fat, peaked lips? O_o Uh...lips kinda look sierra-esque....eh whatever. I'm a unique mix of alot of sometimes uncomely characters. O_o Oh yeah, and I'm sallow like eike. Thats about it. <3 And big fat hips like jeane. stupid hips....*sigh* ((I should post a pic of myself))
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah damn that Jeane i have big woman hips like her aswell, go i hate her so hard right now.
HarmonianHiccup

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Real women have real hips. :) I feel your pain `^^';;;;

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Kilderok

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LOL, thanks all, >;3 I don't necessarily hate jeane, I just hate things on me that get in the way of movement. Like this jeane style set of buttocks here. **points to 'endowments'** >: ( LOL, but yeah, unfortunately for me, that part of me looks JUST like jeane. Yep. I'd much rather be built like ernie or something, eh...I'll do with what I've got. Which is thirty eight inches of hips. >: ( WHO WANTS TO LOOK LIKE JEANE? NOT ME!! XD

Quote:
Real women have real hips. I feel your pain `^^';;;;

I couldn't agree more. I don't want to be a real woman!!!! D: Confound these jeane hips!
HarmonianHiccup

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've spent the last ten years trying to get rid of my Jeane hips, and I get the feeling I'm fighting a loosing battle.
Hikusaak clone with Jeane hips...O_o I'm starting to re-consider my character resemblance...;)

Kilderok

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LOL! Yeah, hips are hard to get rid of...esp. when they are all bone and still huge. O_o;

Hikusaak with jeane hips? That ain't too bad!
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That explains why Hikusaak is in hiding... :wink:
HarmonianHiccup

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

El Regrs wrote:
That explains why Hikusaak is in hiding... :wink:

ROTFL!!!

dark-knight

Knights of the Dark

23181 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

no pics here? sigh.
Noah

Sneaky Paw

6913 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was gonna post Landis but I don't look like any Suikoden character...

I look like a metalhead... coincidentally I am.

No Suikoden character wears band T-shirts or talks about busting someone's nose in a pit while Fear Factory played "What Will Become".

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lol~! Yeah, I'm kind of a rivet-head, and there are no suikoden characters who wear fingerless gloves equipped with purple belts, a deep green trench coat, and corduroy, with a black skinny puppy hoody. X3;

Landis huh? Awesome! I have been told that I have a landis smile. O_o I really must post a pic someday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: